Lumina (Aldi) Meat Grinder

Lumina (Aldi) Meat Grinder

See the Best Automatic Food Mincers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No good!

Used it once was ok, second time started smoking and making loud noises. I did not overload it and was mincing a pork shoulder cut up. I don’t usually buy cheap appliances for this reason.

Purchased in May 2019.

Works like a charm

Worked well with no hassles :) I would recommend it for a cheap kitchen bench meat grinder. Only thing I'd find out is where to order new blades when needed.

Not particularly useful for grinding meat

Bought this with a view to grinding steak for burgers, chevapi, kafta and the like. The meat of choice for this endeavour was beef chuck steak. Sadly this 'meat grinder' was only capable of jamming up; has an inability to deal with any fat in the meat whatsover, and seems to pulverise to a sludge, with stringy lins of fat, rather than mince the meat. Not even close to what you could get from a butcher grinding up the meat of your choosing. This appliance went straight back to Aldi.
Aldi offer a 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee
Jams up constantly and cannot be used for effective mincing

My same product has been simply marvelous. It is used daily and has not failed for 18 months. I use it to grind meat for my pets, and, for myself. Best cleaned using dry bread cubes put through it. It is necessary to cut meat into chunks that will fit in the machine. Makes grand sausages and chevapi and lovely meat loaf and meat balls. Shame the product was discontinued. My mincer has never jammed up.