Lupi Lu

See the Best Potty Chairs / Toilet Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Exactly what I wanted!

I was looking for a family toilet seat as I was tired of having to put my son's plastic toilet seat on top everytime he needed to go and couldn't find one where the kids hole was not far back (my son is only 2 and his feet don't reach the step if the hole is closer to the back). Until I found the Lupi Lu. It's easy to install, feels of great quality (not the cheapy plastic you can find with some models), easy to clean and my son can rest his feet on his step while seating (which is more secure and better for number 2 :) ). He can now use the loo without my help. Also love the soft close function. Happy!

Purchased in December 2018.

kirtieee

kirtieeeSydney, NSW

Would be perfect if it didn't move.

To secure the toilet seat, the instructions say to hand-tighten the nuts, but it still moves around. Maybe I need a special tool? Otherwise, it would be perfect if it didn't move.

Purchased in February 2019.

specialk_83

specialk_83Annerley

Worst purchase ever!! I hate this thing!!

I had been wanting this for a long time and when I finally got to install it the main lid doesn't stay up!! both hubby and I had a go and our measurements matched without needing a blind fitting.
it sat in cupboard for months until I dragged it out today. 20 mins of persisting in front of a toilet and it was set up so lid would stay! until I closed and reopened it!!! main lid would no longer stay which is useless.

LillyLou

LillyLouBrisbane

Best toilet training product ever!

Tash

TashLaura

Well made, but not as good as the Mondela branded equivalent

a79

a79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incompatible design with some newer toilets

Sapphiree

SapphireeAU

If you have a standard toilet bowl. Worth a go. If you have a blind fixing one, think really hard.

Great product, high quality, very easy to install and use.

Great product, high quality, very easy to install and use. No dirty potties, no wobbly unsafe insert, no more swapping between seats. Very happy, my son used the loo without fuss once we got this. Convenient, easy to clean, sturdy construction, my boy loved it and this definitely made toilet training very easy. Very Happy.

Mandi78

Mandi78QLD, 4509

Fail & Fail

MB

MBBrisbane

Functional and practical!

I love this for toilet training our boys. This has helped our 3 year old be independent with toilet training he puts the toddler seat down and comfortably sits on it all by himself. Because it's part of the toilet seat it doesn't move, it provides a stable surface for them to sit on without fear they will fall through it. We just needed to buy a step stool but apart from that it's perfect for promoting toilet training and independence in using the "big toilet" like grown ups do! also no messy potties or extra toilet seats lying around the toilet. We need to buy another one for our downstairs toilet where we current use a clip on toddler toilet seat but is not as stable and takes up too much room in the bathroom when not been used.

Happy_mumma

Happy_mummaMelbourne

Disappointing

I feel that the quality of the seats is really poor. The plastic nut/bolt piece that connects the seat to the toilet keep popping loose. We try to tighten it up but if the seat moves slightly, one of the plastic nuts will pop down the bolt a couple of turns. and the seat slips even more.
The seat slips a lot on the bowl. There is no grip between the seat and the bowl.
It's also quite bulky. Much more than I was expecting it to be
I will be returning the seats and looking for a different brand.

Little Annie M

Little Annie MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful: don't waste time & money on anything else

We initially purchased the bambino toilet seat: what a waste of money! Wish I had purchased this in the first place, but living in a town house had resisted as I viewed (having to buy x2) it as too expensive...not so: this is worth every cent!
It's easy to install, fuss free for all family members using the toilet & most importantly: stable! Our little man LOVES using this: and, after seeing how unsteady & nervous he was on the other style, am so thankful to have found it.
I'd recommend this to everyone!

LoopyLulu

LoopyLuluMelbourne

Great idea but not well designed

Great in theory. However this doesn't fit perfectly on our seat. The edges of the toilet rim can be seen on the outside of the adult toilet seat. It works fine but doesn't look great.
When the seats are up (for adult or male usage), the seats don't stay up.
But the box does say the screws need to be 70mm from the cistern so the seats stay up. Ours is just under that.
I have seen another product that may work better if this measurement isn't right.
That said - our toddler loves it, but the adults hate it!
Great for toddler. Easy for little ones to use.
Expensive. Doesn't work properly on our toilet. Should be more adaptable to fit other standard toilet seats.

Lupi Lu

Specifications are available on the Lupi Lu website to ensure your toilet is suitable for a Lupi Lu. Please visit www.lupilu.com.au

Lupi Lu

LoopyLulu, the fixing bolts on your Lupi Lu are adjustable to allow the seat forward or back on the pan for the best fit. Rotating these bolts may move the seat forward enough to allow the seats to stay up when lifted.

littlepipstar

littlepipstarAU

Be aware this doesn't fit wall hung toilets

After much research on getting the best and easiest seat for toilet training, I was excited to be getting the Lupi Lu seat - all the comments on the web were positive and there was no additional cleaning.

Sadly, I was disappointed when the pins didn't fit in the holes of my wall hung toilet - they were too long and you also can't get underneath to screw them tight... This would have been nice to know, but I would still recommend this to friends.

Doesn't fit wall hung toilets. Expensive

John1154
John1154

The Lupi Lu can fit wall hung toilets, you just need to get the blind fixing hinge attachment. Refer to www.lupilu.com.au for details.

hezmac

hezmac

one of the best child products out there

Balked at the price for ages then after several friends had recommended it I finally gave in (when it was on sale). Hands down this is one of the best products out there for kids. Looks great in the bathroom, easy to clean, kids love it and doesn't pinch or make them feel insecure. Worth every penny!!
Looks good, easy to use and install, easy to clean and kids love it
expensive

PCC

PCCBRISBANE, Queensland

Truely integrated toilet seat

Found it at a Baby Expo a couple of years ago, and bought one home to try it. It is very easy to install, and easy to clean and looks great. All the visitors praised on how it integrated so seemlessly.
In terms ease of use, My daughter started using it by herself since 2.5 years old, with help of a little stool of course. It is very stable without me worrying my little girl will flip over or drop into the toilet.
ease of use, safety and finish quality.
more expensive than other removable options

ozzyturn

ozzyturnNSW, 2074

emoke

emoke

A really good product. Much nicer to use and to have in the toilet. Looks really nice as well. Would highly recommend this product if you have toddlers
I found it a lot cleaner than the seats that just sit on top of the toilet. Easier to use, for both toddler and adults. I found it a pain to constantly all day put the old style toddler seats onto the toilet and then remove it when adults go to use the toilet. My daughter felt really special, like she was using the toilet the same as adults do.
My soft close stopped working within a couple of weeks, but didn't really find it a problem not having it.