Lush

Lush (page 2 of 2)

cvanzal

cvanzalSydney, NSW

Great service!

I ordered several wraps online because I want to use them for Furoshiki (Japanese gift wrapping in fabric) and the order was processed the same day and delivered so fast - 2 days later!
I'm so happy with the way it was packed and love everything. Thank you Lush, I won't hesitate to recommend your wonderful store to everyone!

marinac

marinacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scent-sational!!!

I looooove Lush bubble bars and make a fortnightly pilgrimage to buy my Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds AND Karma bubble bars. I find i only need to use a quarter of each bar, on its own, to acheive a perfectly fragranced and bubblicious soak making my 3 bars last about 8 baths!( I add a portion of Milky Bath to soften the water.) Both above mentioned are Patchouli fragranced, my fave, but there are many others. The Milky Bath is neutral fragranced.

Mel K

Lush Cosmetics Products

DaniellaMarie

DaniellaMarieMelbourne

Amazing!!

Lovely staff, lovely products! The store smells beautiful and the staff are so knowledgeable and helpful. Great to see a company with the initiative to reduce plastic waste and unnecessary packaging - and cruelty free!!
Can't wait to return and add to my collection!

Pilot

Pilot

Great and extremely friendly customer service

Wow!!! What an unusual friendly type of customer service, how they make you feel welcome from the second you walk in to the shop,
The ambient is just radiant, young, energetic, so friendly and relax, how amazingly welcome they can make you feel!!!
I was served by this amazing young girls April who truly convinced me of this natural products for the whole family, how readily she was to explain thoughraly how wonderful and natural this beauti products really are, well done April and everyone else in the shop, my skin feels so softly clean and smelling so nice!!!
Do I recommend the service and the product, oh yea, absolutely
10 out of 10 Lush!!!!!

De Quincey

De QuinceyMelbourne

Amazing stuff!

I love their products! They smell amazing, look great, and feel great! I love the shampoo bars, because it keeps my hair feeling fresh longer than most other shampoos!
I took a star off because I find that the soap makes my skin feel pretty dry, but I just alternate between Lush soaps and normal soaps.
I also took another star off because of the price tag. Just to get one bar of soap or a dollop of shampoo can be way too expensive. It's not worth it in the long run so I stick with my store bought stuff and not Lush because I can't keep up with the expense.

Sammijd

SammijdQLD, 4503

Luxurious and Great Value

For Christmas I was given Sandstone Soap from LUSH store, and I am hooked!!
I suffer from a skin condition on my upper arma and have always struggled to find exfoliant that worked... until now (I cant take medication for my condition at this stage as Im getting laser hair removal).
The sandstone soap smells amazing and fresh and leaves my skin smooth and scab free! I still have evidence of my condition but its greatly improved. I now use the soap all over!
I have been into the LUSH store to check out their other products and they are super helpful and have a great range of different products for everything and everyone! The prices are also very reasonable.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!