Lust have it!

Lust have it! (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Lust have it!? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
    LauraL
    LauraLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful

I really enjoy receiving my LustHaveIt each month. The products are always interesting and fun. Many times I have started using a product because of the samples I get. The staff are fabulous and get back to you very quickly if you need to change an address or ask a question. Keep up the good work!

Kelly
    Kelly

The service is fantastic - great response from my email inquiry with a reply in less the 30 minutes!

I am new to Lust have it. I recently purchased two x lush gifts for my teenage girls each month. Although there seems to be a delay in the second package arriving i'm hopeful it wont take too long. Because of the delay in the 2nd package being delivered i sent an inquiry to the Lust Have It email address and to my surprise i received a very considerate and helpful reply in less than 1/2 an hour. Fantastic service so far. Thanks team Lust Have It.

Customer Service On Top!

Not only are these amazing subscription boxes, but it's a fantastic company full of super star customer service staff. If anything goes wrong, they're there to help! Each and every month everything goes smoothly, and if it doesn't there is always someone willing to sort everything out and let you walk away with a smile. You guys are THE BEST people I've ever had to deal with when I lost my subscription box. Thank you so so so much for everything. Especially Mel! You're the best :)

Service has been satisfactory so far!

I have been subscribed to LHI for 2 months now, and the products, customer service provided and overall experience has been good so far! Customer service has been particularly good when dealing with issues that may arise, so I commend LHI as a company for that.

Great value!

I received the Eco box and I was blown away with the value that I received. I received 7 products for under $30! My favorite was the Mango and Almond Shampoo bar.... My entire bathroom smells so delicious! Highly recommend to people that take beauty seriously :)

Late boxes, out of date products, not worth it.

I love receiving my package each month!

I have found the products to be of top quality, and value for money! I love it ! I feel my women beauty box is great

Jayb
    Jayb

Don't do it!!

Crappy products. When you cancel your subscription they confirm it, but then deduct the money from your account next month!!!

Amazing Products

I love Lust have it. Really good value for money. Yes the customer service is questionable but I think the products make it for it.

Mel
    MelAdelaide

STAY AWAY!!! WORST SERVICE EVER!!!

I paid for 2 boxes a month ago & still have not received them. I had to cancel payments through Paypal so they can't get any more money out of me. They lie on their fb page stating that shipping emails will be sent on a particular date but only a few receive them. Some people are complaining that they haven't received boxes from months ago. All the while Lust Have It boast about attending entrepreneur events while their customers are upset & left waiting in the dark.... Absolute disgrace to the beauty industry!

Horrible Customer Service!

I signed up over three weeks ago to the August box and have yet to receive it still! During this time Lust Have It has deducted an extra $20 from my account for the September box… Without permission or notification. I sent them an email back letting them know that they had done this without my permission and to please refund the money as I was disappointed with how long it was taking to receive my first product. They sent back that they could only cancel the next payment. So far I'm out $40 and two beauty boxes..

Wendy
    WendyBundanoon NSW

Disappointing Product and Service

Rebecca
    Rebecca

Liars!!!

I'm with every other reviewer on this page!! LHI are very quick to deduct money from your account (usually the first Week of the month) and then there is a month lag with them taking your money. pay for your august box in August, Receive it in September, it carries on like this and never gets any better.
    They aren't providing a service they are claiming to provide.
    You email them and they come back to you with excuse and lie after lie.
    Spend your money with a more reliable company, this place is rubbish!!

Sharon Wee
    Sharon WeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warning! Scammers! Absolutely Horrible Service! Do not subscribe!

Susan
    SusanSydney

A SCAM! Don't buy from this company

jessiejaylea
    jessiejayleaAU

Excellent products. Appalling customer service!!!!

Mostly excellent products. But boxes are rarely received in the month they are supposed to arrive. Customer service is absolutely appalling.
    They will tell lies to cover their previous lies which always comes out in the end to make them look even worse than they already do.

Lisa1978
    Lisa1978Adelaide, South Australia

Utterly disgusting

They offered a deal then remove the money instantly as well as the next months money without explaining them selves , there boxes ( bags) are always late , currently we all have been waiting 4-5 weeks for our January bag and have been told for the last two weeks that it is coming within 24-48 hours , another line is that there was Christmas delays , and today the update is that there was warehouse logistics issues and that tomorrow they will start posting them , not holding my breath much.

The customer service is zero , they do not offer tracking , they delete messages left on there facebook page if it makes there company look bad .

Buyers beware.

Belinda Franks
    Belinda Franks

Worst customer service ever, Products constantly late with deliveries, Lies to customers

I have cancelled my subscription with this Company, I had been a customer for almost 8 months and not once did any of my orders turn up on time, they were constantly late, money was quick to be taken out of bank account though,shame they were not quick with the delivery, constant deceitful emails, saying item has been sent, then changing of stories, really poor customer service!!!

Great products - terrible customer service!!!

The bags LHI supplies are very good - great value for money....that is if you receive them. Delivery is very slow and with the January 2015 bags, customers were lied to on multiple occasions about the delivery times and shipping.

The one star is for the copy and paste replies/lack of communication with the LHI staff and slack delivery times and lies.

I unsubbed from this company as well as many others in January.

There are other beauty bags out there that can provide a more reliable service than LHI. Buyer beware.

Alison
    AlisonMid North Coast, NSW

Epic Fail on Customer Service - Lust Have It!

Other Beauty Product Retailers