Lust have it!

Brand Manager for Lust have it!? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5

Awful

Don’t buy I did not receive item & after weeks of emails they have been rude & not refunded me ! Do not trust this company ! Customer service is awful & I’m out of pocket !

Date PurchasedApril 2020
    BelNewcastle

Very dissapointed

For me personally there was nothing in my first lust bag i could use it seemed like a waste of money no big named brands like i thought there would be

Jayb
    Jayb

Don't do it!!

Crappy products. When you cancel your subscription they confirm it, but then deduct the money from your account next month!!!

Mel
    MelAdelaide

STAY AWAY!!! WORST SERVICE EVER!!!

I paid for 2 boxes a month ago & still have not received them. I had to cancel payments through Paypal so they can't get any more money out of me. They lie on their fb page stating that shipping emails will be sent on a particular date but only a few receive them. Some people are complaining that they haven't received boxes from months ago. All the while Lust Have It boast about attending entrepreneur events while their customers are upset & left waiting in the dark.... Absolute disgrace to the beauty industry!

Horrible Customer Service!

I signed up over three weeks ago to the August box and have yet to receive it still! During this time Lust Have It has deducted an extra $20 from my account for the September box… Without permission or notification. I sent them an email back letting them know that they had done this without my permission and to please refund the money as I was disappointed with how long it was taking to receive my first product. They sent back that they could only cancel the next payment. So far I'm out $40 and two beauty boxes..

Wendy
    WendyBundanoon NSW

Disappointing Product and Service

Rebecca
    Rebecca

Liars!!!

I'm with every other reviewer on this page!! LHI are very quick to deduct money from your account (usually the first Week of the month) and then there is a month lag with them taking your money. pay for your august box in August, Receive it in September, it carries on like this and never gets any better.
    They aren't providing a service they are claiming to provide.
    You email them and they come back to you with excuse and lie after lie.
    Spend your money with a more reliable company, this place is rubbish!!

Sharon Wee
    Sharon WeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warning! Scammers! Absolutely Horrible Service! Do not subscribe!

Susan
    SusanSydney

A SCAM! Don't buy from this company

Lisa1978
    Lisa1978Adelaide, South Australia

Utterly disgusting

They offered a deal then remove the money instantly as well as the next months money without explaining them selves , there boxes ( bags) are always late , currently we all have been waiting 4-5 weeks for our January bag and have been told for the last two weeks that it is coming within 24-48 hours , another line is that there was Christmas delays , and today the update is that there was warehouse logistics issues and that tomorrow they will start posting them , not holding my breath much.

The customer service is zero , they do not offer tracking , they delete messages left on there facebook page if it makes there company look bad .

Buyers beware.

Belinda Franks
    Belinda Franks

Worst customer service ever, Products constantly late with deliveries, Lies to customers

I have cancelled my subscription with this Company, I had been a customer for almost 8 months and not once did any of my orders turn up on time, they were constantly late, money was quick to be taken out of bank account though,shame they were not quick with the delivery, constant deceitful emails, saying item has been sent, then changing of stories, really poor customer service!!!

Great products - terrible customer service!!!

The bags LHI supplies are very good - great value for money....that is if you receive them. Delivery is very slow and with the January 2015 bags, customers were lied to on multiple occasions about the delivery times and shipping.

The one star is for the copy and paste replies/lack of communication with the LHI staff and slack delivery times and lies.

I unsubbed from this company as well as many others in January.

There are other beauty bags out there that can provide a more reliable service than LHI. Buyer beware.

Alison
    AlisonMid North Coast, NSW

Epic Fail on Customer Service - Lust Have It!

Bettina
    Bettinaasked

Why is Lust Have It charging me for a new subscription when I have cancelled my account last May 2016? This payment doesn't have my approval so I expect someone to contact me about this today.

Lux GroupLust have it!

Hi there Bettina, we had an issue with our system and all charges such as this are being reversed currently so should reappear in your account today. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience here but rest assured we are working on it! Kind regards, Lust have it! team xx

Bisma
    Bisma

You can mail the query to customer services, they promptly reply and they even refunded my money when the amount deducted from my unsubscribed account.

Kath wray
    Kath wrayasked

Hullo ladies how much is postage please and can you unsubscribe at any time? thank you

Smart Diamonds
    Smart Diamonds

js

Lux GroupLust have it!

Hi Kath, thanks for reaching out - always happy to help. Postage is a flat $2.95/month. You can unsubscribe at anytime if you are on a casual subscription but not on a pre-paid (I.e 6 or 12 month) however you would be able to pause and unpause your subscription as you wish. If you'd like to find out more if you can check out our website www.lusthaveit.com.au or also email our team on support@lusthaveit.com.au - hope you're having a lovey holiday period. Lust have it team X

Other Beauty Product Retailers