Lust have it!

Brand Manager for Lust have it!? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5

ITs just average

Meh. I feel dissapointed most of the time I feel I lost money with the subscription. Could spend same value in better Stuff. I never end up using what they send.

Lux GroupLust have it!

Late boxes, out of date products, not worth it.

jessiejaylea
    jessiejayleaAU

Excellent products. Appalling customer service!!!!

Mostly excellent products. But boxes are rarely received in the month they are supposed to arrive. Customer service is absolutely appalling.
    They will tell lies to cover their previous lies which always comes out in the end to make them look even worse than they already do.

Bettina
    Bettinaasked

Why is Lust Have It charging me for a new subscription when I have cancelled my account last May 2016? This payment doesn't have my approval so I expect someone to contact me about this today.

Lux GroupLust have it!

Hi there Bettina, we had an issue with our system and all charges such as this are being reversed currently so should reappear in your account today. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience here but rest assured we are working on it! Kind regards, Lust have it! team xx

Bisma
    Bisma

You can mail the query to customer services, they promptly reply and they even refunded my money when the amount deducted from my unsubscribed account.

Kath wray
    Kath wrayasked

Hullo ladies how much is postage please and can you unsubscribe at any time? thank you

Smart Diamonds
    Smart Diamonds

js

Lux GroupLust have it!

Hi Kath, thanks for reaching out - always happy to help. Postage is a flat $2.95/month. You can unsubscribe at anytime if you are on a casual subscription but not on a pre-paid (I.e 6 or 12 month) however you would be able to pause and unpause your subscription as you wish. If you'd like to find out more if you can check out our website www.lusthaveit.com.au or also email our team on support@lusthaveit.com.au - hope you're having a lovey holiday period. Lust have it team X

Other Beauty Product Retailers