Lust have it!

Brand Manager for Lust have it!? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
    Quinn
    QuinnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Interesting concept and products

Had issues w shipping but customer service (Mel) was very prompt and helpful in sorting it out and resent a box to me. Received the box and was impressed with the products received - had an organic eyeliner, a facial mask for sensitive skin (which suits me), full sized burt's bee lipstick (colour is too dull), an opi nail polish and eye shadow (neutral colour) - they are all suited for daily use. Would recommend it if you like unboxing cosmetic stuff monthly for a surprise. Value for money if you are someone who loves to try new cosmetics and skin care!

I like it

I like the products mostly that arrive each month
    The only criticism I have is that often the colours are t suitable for me. Not sure how you address that for individual clients unless upon initial membership, clients fill in a questionairre

Love trying the new products introduced

Always look forward to receiving my bag each month. Generally love 3- 4 of the products! Area for growth could be ensuring that the product info sheet is correct (product is full size if says full size, and box of tea included if says included etc). Customer service has been excellent as of late!
    Since mid 2016, LHI has been my favourite subscription box:)

Lux GroupLust have it!

Have been a member for longer than I can remember & while some month's boxes can be less than exciting, other boxes well & truly make up for the lacklustre ones. Have discovered a lot of great new brands & products, many of which I continue to buy to this day. Also a wonderful support team who are quick to respond & more than happy to help with any problem. Will likely remain a member for years to come.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Lust have it! compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Service has been satisfactory so far!

I have been subscribed to LHI for 2 months now, and the products, customer service provided and overall experience has been good so far! Customer service has been particularly good when dealing with issues that may arise, so I commend LHI as a company for that.

Bettina
    Bettinaasked

Why is Lust Have It charging me for a new subscription when I have cancelled my account last May 2016? This payment doesn't have my approval so I expect someone to contact me about this today.

Lux GroupLust have it!

Hi there Bettina, we had an issue with our system and all charges such as this are being reversed currently so should reappear in your account today. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience here but rest assured we are working on it! Kind regards, Lust have it! team xx

Bisma
    Bisma

You can mail the query to customer services, they promptly reply and they even refunded my money when the amount deducted from my unsubscribed account.

Kath wray
    Kath wrayasked

Hullo ladies how much is postage please and can you unsubscribe at any time? thank you

Smart Diamonds
    Smart Diamonds

js

Lux GroupLust have it!

Hi Kath, thanks for reaching out - always happy to help. Postage is a flat $2.95/month. You can unsubscribe at anytime if you are on a casual subscription but not on a pre-paid (I.e 6 or 12 month) however you would be able to pause and unpause your subscription as you wish. If you'd like to find out more if you can check out our website www.lusthaveit.com.au or also email our team on support@lusthaveit.com.au - hope you're having a lovey holiday period. Lust have it team X

Other Beauty Product Retailers