Luvele Deluxe LDVS175S

Luvele Deluxe LDVS175S

Excellent Vacuum Sealer

I purchased this product a few days ago due to the highly positive reviews on this site. Despite the higher cost compared to Kogan etc, this vacuum sealer is worth it! It looks and works alot better than my previous vacuum sealer and you can tell that its a quality product. Would highly recommend!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Thanks Pearl, luv the great feedback :)

Excellent!

I brew my own beer at home and needed a vacuum sealer for re-sealing & storing my hops in the freezer. I have used it half a dozen times so far and find it excellent and very easy to use.

The design & build quality are very good and the bags that were included are also very good quality

Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Luv it Paul, thanks for sharing :)

Such a great job you have made in its design and manufacture.

Dear Sirs, Sunday 3rd June 2018.

Thank You for your delivery on Order #LUV4165 and such a very nicely made Product.

Your packaging was very well securely wrapped and arrived undamaged
during its journey.

My Husband said the business end is very similar in its casting to his mothers hand operated unit of 1950's vintage and does an effortless job.

It is easily disassembled to allow quick cleaning under a running tap before washing up in the sink or dishwasher.

We are delighted with the speed it performs and turns out with excellent cutting capabilities.

We use the appliance once each fortnight for mincing some chicken breasts and topside beef for quick meals and the great thing is we don't have to put up with cheap gristle and fatty cuts of meat that sometimes we get passed off with. Both meats being finely minced are indeed a pleasure to eat once cooked through.

Thank you for such a great job you have made in its design and manufacture.

Yours truly,

Lynette & Brian.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Thanks Lyn!! appreciate the feedback :)

Great Product

After reading all the great reviews I decided to purchase the Luvele vacuum sealer and it definitely does not disappoint. Very easy to use and a perfect size for travelling with. The team at Luvele were easy to deal with and postage was very quick. A very happy customer here...thank you!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Thanks for the awesome review :) Glad we lived up to your expectations.

Luvelle deluxe

We are Very happy campers and delighted with our purchase. Quick delivery, good price and used mincer this weekend for the first time and it gets

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Thanks for the kind words :)

Great product!

This is definitely a great product at a very reasonable pricing.
It was delivered to my doorstep fairly promptly (within 3-4 days if I remember correctly), and nicely packed.
Not to mention the phone app is also a plus.
I am totally satisfied so far. Highly recommended to all of you.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Easy To Use

I use this machine for storing cheeses that I have bought in bulk and cut into smaller portions. It is great for saving a avocado half. I also use it a lot for freezing freshly caught fish and other seafood. I have eaten freshly caught lobster 12 months old that had been sealed with this machine and frozen and it tastes just as good as the day it was caught. It is really easy to use and I have never had a problem with the plastic rolls.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Luvele Deluxe

The Luvele Deluxe is a delight to use. It takes up little space, seals and operates efficiently every time, is a breeze to operate. It is excellent value for money and complements all the other utensils in the pantry. I recommend it to anyone that is wishing to take their cooking skills to the next level, ups the anti of cooking! Don't be fooled by buying a inferior brand and regretting it. Excellent buy.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Luvele DEluxe ldvs175s

The luvele deluxe is a very easy to operate and no hassle quick to clean light compact it takes up no room in the cupboard .The vacuum does a grate job leving no air pokits it is complete sealed. I have yoused it numerus time's without a problem grate masheen.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Does an excellent job!

I use the Luvele for storing frozen camping food and for sous vide cooking. The Luvele has always made a perfect seal and is fun for exploring sous vide cooking. I was very frustrated when using another brand that would not do the job. Thanks for designing a quality product.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

A product that lives up to our expectations

We upgraded to this machine based on reviews. We had a sunbeam device that did not cut the mustard. We are not disappointed, very happy with our purchase. It is great to be able to seal in bulk and not be waiting for the sealer to cool down and continue to work.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great machine!

I bought this machine based on the various online reviews and this machine certainly does not disappoint.
We use it mainly with our sous vide machine. It is also great to pack food for camping for easy reheating.

The bags that come with the machine work well and better than other brands of bag we have tried.

Overall it is a very easy machine to use. No fuss and reliable. Good results every time.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great little machine and looks good too!

We like to buy in bulk and the problem with living is a warm climate is that you need to keep everything sealed up. That means either buying a lot of airtight containers or sealing up in plastic bags. We tried the little bags with the pump and ziplock but they just didn't hold the vacuum. This machine does the job perfectly. All sorts of bags of stuff all sealed up safe and sound. We've only used it a few times but it is so easy and works a treat. On top of that, I expected to have to put it away after use but it actually looks nice on the end of the bench so it can stay there. Means we'll probably use it even more now.

Great for weekends away

Since getting the Luvele Deluxe it has made my camping a whole lot better. My food stays fresher longer and I can now also heat food straight from the packs using less dishing while away. Wife also loves it for general food storage around the cold food items. Wish I got one of the machines years ago
Cheers Happy Camper

Compact and Great Machine

Finally the machine has arrived that can perform as expectation not like others previously owned.Strong vacuum suction and sealed.Been carefully searching and choosing the one that suit our needs for daily use and this is the one Luvele Deluxe LDS175S.This machine will be travelling with us when we go Caravan Trip.Compact and easy to store.Highly recommended if you are looking for Vacuum machine

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great machine at a very reasonable price

As we live in the bush and do our major shopping once a month I have been looking for a vacuum sealer for a long time, but have been worried that they would not work or be too complicated to use. I bought this one and delivery was fast and I was able to follow the instructions easily. I had no trouble sealing packs of meat, fish and chicken. The bags are very strong and easy to make. Best purchase I've made in years.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

tops for what we need

Small general store, we buy bulk and slice and vacc. (bacon ,savs corned beef,roast beef, ham ,cheerios, PLUS what ever. First one finally wore out.(3 years) On our 2nd one now. After sales service was great. Only problem was heat strip on bottom plate wore out ,but a new one was supplied (twice) FREE of charge.Excellent service .THANK YOUI

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Promised mich and delivered.

We have owned several similar vacuum sealing devices and we have been disappointed. However, in the advertisements the Deluxe Luvele LDVS175S promised much and in this case it delivered. It works as advertised and is simple to use. The bags / rolls were excellent and the instructions were simple and straight forward. Thank you.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

I have a cafe and my chef loves this vacuum sealer! He now enjoys this part of his work.
It's easy to use and clean. I would definitely recommend it to any kitchen as it's also not very loud when in use.
It looks sleek and is easily stored.
Enjoy

Amazing

I use it all the time to vacuum seal all my smoked meats and sausages. Works amazing and it so easy to use. It never overheats from long usage like my previous vacuum sealer did all the time. I really recommend this to everyone and it is definitely worth the price.

Date PurchasedJul 2017