4Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140W

Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140W Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPNs:LDPVS140W and LDPVS140WAUS
TheLoneRanger

Received my Superior unit in record time and looks a great machine but I’m struggling to make the vacuum part work as per the instructions. The SEAL operation is all good but when I position the food bag into the vacuum compartment, close and lock the lid and then press (as per instructions) the Vacuum/Seal button, it very slowly removes air but stops after about 75% of vacuuming. However if I then simultaneously press the Vacuum/Seal button WITH the seal button it does a perfect job.

This dual button press is contrary to the instructions that simply says insert the food bag correctly, then press the Vacuum/Seal bag ONLY and it will do both the vacuuming and sealing operations but not for me! Great looking product but need help to solve this issue.

Kam
Kam

When you press the Autovac button it will appear to "stop after about 75%" but it should then begin sealing automatically and the blue seal light should come on.

Luvele   DM

Hi there, thanks for your message. It will be best if you email us at support@luvele.com so we can help your trouble shoot this. Please email us and we'll reply with some assistance. Thanks.

TheLoneRanger

Thanks, doing that plus some pics as well, must be doing something wrong …. ☹️☹️

TheLoneRanger

OK, thanks for, I’m 110% sure the bag is in the vacuum chamber correctly - all my friends and neighbours have also checked it- but after pressing the Vac/Seal button it takes some 90 seconds to ever so slowly suck out 75% of the air, it’s light then goes out and there it will sit forever while the bag kind of reinflates again! I’ve gone through half a roll of bag stuff already! If I let it finish its 75% cycle, then turn it on again and press the Seal button simultaneously it will “sometimes” work but not always! Gotta be a way without having to send it back again surely!

Luvele   DM

Hi there, do you mean you have tried to email us? If so, can you please try again as we have not receive a message from you. It may be an issue with the foam gaskets. Please be sure to read the full instruction manual, there are some very helpful troubleshooting tips included. I am sorry but we cannot really help on this planform, as we cannon share photos, videos etc... to help you troubleshoot this. Please email us and we'll be happy to help. You can also go to our website external link  and send us a message there. Thanks.

TheLoneRanger

All good and thanks for your reply! I’ll reverse the gaskets and see if that works if not I’ll contact support, gotta be something small and easy to fix! Cheers

TheLoneRanger

All fixed folks! Just reversed the two foam gaskets and works fine now! Great unit and very pleased with it. Wondering if the gaskets have like a “memory” and if not used they take up the wrong position? Anyhow all good and thanks for the replies!

Luvele   DM

You're welcome, glad to hear its working for you now : ))

Tony W.
Tony W.

We have a Luvele vacuum sealer and it works great when it does but when it doesn't, you cant contact Customer Service (NO phone number) and they still haven't responded to 2 emails attempts

Luvele   DM

Hi Tony, thanks for your message. We did respond to both your emails and even called you. I believe our email replies went to your junk folder, always good to check this folder from time to time. You told up that our trouble shooting tips help you to get your vacuum sealer working again. Thanks.

Jodie T.
Jodie T.

Can you vacuum seal liquid ie curries, stews etc in the Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140W?

GL700Wing
GL700Wing

I've been freezing curries, stews etc in portion sizes first and then vacuum sealing them - this is the recommended approach.

Luvele   DM

Hi Jodie, as GL700Wing has mentioned if the foods are very liquid, it is best to freeze them first before vacuum sealing them into bags. We would recommend our glass vacuum container set for more liquid foods, there are available on our website and are compatible with our Deluxe PRO Vacuum Sealer. Thanks.

YJon
YJon

I have the Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140W. I'd like to use the canister function. I've tried a combination of buttons and none seem to work. There are no clear directions in the manual.
I'd like to know (i) which buttons to press on the vacuum sealer and in what order if applicable (ii) which ends of the hose need to be attached to the sealer and which to the canister.
As an aside - I'm looking forward to Luvele in Australia having canisters and hose attachments available. I'd also like to see Luvele offer reusable vacuum-sealing, ziplock bags.
Yv

Luvele   DM

Hi there, thanks for your message. Sorry I do not fully understand your question. Are you trying to use a different brand of canisters with our vacuum sealer, as we do not currently have a canister set available for the Deluxe PRO. We will be launching our new and improved glass canister set in early 2022. If you are trying to use another brand, then this is most likely why it is not working, as canister sets generally are not compatible between brands. Can you please email us back at support@luvele.com and we'll be able to help further. Sorry, its hard to help you on this platform.

Angela
Angela

what size bags can be used in this machine

markjsm
markjsm

Hi Angela...it takes up to 28cm wide rolls. Standard roll size sold by Level is 22cm & 28cm. Of course you can make the bag as long as you want. I have found the 22cm to be the best all round size for most things. If you're thinking of buying this machine, I can 'highly' recommend it...cheers Mark

AndyB

I am thinking of purchasing the deluxe sealer but already have quite a few bag rolls from my old sealer. Can I use them up with them in the new machine?

MDBrisy

On other comments people say yes, but the quality is not as good...

Crema and Cream
Crema and Cream

I have only used the rolls with the machine so I can't really comment but I bought a box from Aldi but haven't used them yet. I assume they should still be fine. The Luvele machine is so amazing I can't imagine it stuffing up another brand of bag. Good luck.

Luvele   DM

Thanks all for your great feedback, much appreciated. Yes Andy, you can use other brands of the 'channel style' vacuum bags, however, we can only guarantee our brand of bags, as there are a lot of poor quality bags on the market.

AndyB

Thank you ,I have purchased your machine today.

Perfect : ))

Judi

@brodiem if you see this. How did you do the wet looking packets. Everything I've read said freeze first, seems a waste of plastic . Yours does not look frozen. Tips on doing casserole types? Please. Or anyone that has done this

MDBrisy

I’ve frozen the meat in a plastic container before vacuum sealing. You don’t need to deep freeze it, just a few hours in the freezer or overnight, then put it in a bag and vacuum seal it. It is just to maintain its shape, and if you marinate the meat (which I did). This way the liquids are solid and don’t go inside the sealer when sealing. The mini Bundt cakes where vacuum fresh and at room temperature using the “manual” option. Casseroles I would do the same as the raw meat, freeze it in a plastic container until it is solid and then move it to the plastic bag and vacuum seal it.

Judi

I like to flat pack my casseroles in ziplock bags takes up less room. But being able to freeze longer would be nice. Thank you.

Luvele   DM

Hi Juid, thanks for your question, the tips provided by MDBrisy are spot on and these are great ways to vacuum seal liquid foods in a vacuum bag. Please note, we will be launching our new and improved glass canister set in about 4 months time, that will be compatible with the Luvele Deluxe PRO and Supreme vacuum sealers. Canisters are the ideal way to vacuum seal liquids foods : ))

Rita

Hi. I’m wondering whether this vacuum sealer is suitable for marinades?

Pumpy
Pumpy

G'day Rita
I don't think it is suitable for liquids, I personally freeze any liquid in a plastic container, remove it when it is solid and then I vacuum pack it.
Cheers,
Bob.

Rita

Thanks Bob, I actually meant for marinating meat.

Luvele   DM

Hi Rita, thanks for your question. As Pumpy has kindly mentioned, vacuum bags are not really suitable for liquids or liquid marinades. We normally sell out vacuum canister set but we will no have this product back in stock for approx. 4-5 months. You can use our glass canister set to marinade meat etc...

Chevau M.
Chevau M.

How wide is the sealing strip?

Luvele   DM

Hi there, thanks for your inquiry. The vacuum chamber/sealing strip is 30cm in length. We sell 28cm wide and 22cm wide bag rolls for our vacuum sealers.

Mark from Melbourne

Is the Deluxe Pro good at sealing wet product ie stews, sauces etc. What is best way to use them to heat up for serving? My father in law is pretty good with microwave but that’s about it. Can you heat in the back or???

Laine

I find it easier to freeze or semi freeze first. You can do it from wet without a problem. Just quicker i defrost in fridge overnight then use microwave normally. If its really wet then i would reheat in a bowl as its easier to handle if hot

Luvele   DM

Yes, we agree with Lanie's great feedback. Stew's, soup's and sauce's can be vacuum sealed in a bag, however, you will need to semi-freeze these wet foods before vacuum sealing in a bag. Thanks.

Judy H
Judy H

Can you only use Luvele rolls or are other brands compatible?

Laine

I have used the sunbeam, but have to say Luvele is by far better quality and much tidier

Luvele   DM

Hi there, you can use other brands of bag rolls, however, we can only guarantee the quality of our bags, as there are a lot of cheap, poor quality bags on the market. Thanks.

Mark from Melbourne

Hi, Is this good for cryovac of stews etc ie lots of gravy?

Zoochie
Zoochie

Hi. Can the Ball glass jars be used with the Luvele Deluxe Pro. Thanks

Luvele   DM

Hi there, regular glass containers or jars cannot be use with a vacuum sealer, as the glass used in most jars is not strong enough to hold a vacuum. They have the tendency of imploding which can be dangerous. Use on specifically designed glass vacuum containers. We will have our new and improve glass canister set available in approx 6 months time. Thanks.

Donna

What are the canister and hose attachments used for

Laine

I dont have the canisters,i think they are a separate purchase. Checking on the luvele site i found this info: The Luvele vacuum canister set is made with food safe BPA free plastic.
The Luvele canisters are multi-purpose, they are ideal for storing dry foods, liquids as well as delicate crushable items.
Canisters can be used with the 'Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer' to marinade meats.
Keep food fresh for up to 5 times longer

Ray

I haven’t used the feature bit I think it is for vacuum sealing containers or bags such as clip seal bags.

Luvele   DM

Hi Donna, thanks for your question. Our Canister set that includes the hose attachment, is a separate product that can be used with the Luvele vacuum Sealer. We recently sold out of our current glass canister product and are now working on developing a new and improved model. The new and improved Luvele glass canister set should be available in about 6 months time. Thanks.

Thank you.

John

Has this machine have an eternal vac outlet and hose?

RoboCook
RoboCook

Hi John, yes the machine does have and external vacuum port (right hand side of top panel) and also a separate control button for its operation (next to the vacuum port), it does come with a vacuum hose & fittings in the box
Hope this helps.

Sure does!

Warren J.
Warren J.

Hi John, RoboCook is right! Hose provided with fittings - Vacuum canisters if you need to use them are sold as accessories from Luvele and other brands. Fittings may be different though for some canisters. Some hose/tube adapters are available from places like Bunnings.... You won't regret purchasing from Luvele. Enjoy.

John

Thanks for that Guys, I will be making a purchase.

Luvele   DM

Hi there, thanks for the question. Our Deluxe PRO does have the hose port (eternal vac outlet) to connect a vacuum canister. However, our vacuum sealer's do not come with the hose itself. The hose accessory comes with out canister set. We recently sold out of our canister set and are now working on a new and improved glass canister design, that we are hoping to launch in the second half of 2020. Other brands of canisters can be used, but only if your can find one to fit, as most canister sets are not compatible between brands.

ozgadgetguy
ozgadgetguy

Hi Joe. I bought the Pro directly from Luvele recently and there was no hose or fittings in my box. Should there have been?

Susan W

Will this work with foodsaver bag rolls

Luvele   DM

Hi Susan, Thanks for your message :)

I can't see why not, however our bag widths 22cm and 28cm bags are designed for our vacuum sealers specifically.

Anything outside of this we obviously haven't tested, so we don't recommend it as you may get inconsistent results over time.

Regards Tim

Susan W

Thanks for this. My machine has developed a habit of not consistently detecting the bag, lots of wiggling to start the process, so looking to replace. The larger roll of. Foodsaver vacuum bags are 28cm so no reason why they shouldn’t work.....I have heaps so Don’t want to waste them!

Susan W

Sorry, forgot to ask. What is difference between deluxe and supreme models please and where to buy?

Luvele   DM

You can buy them here: external link

The Supreme is 130W, it has many features and includes the following options. Dry/Moist/Normal/Gentle/Canister/ & Marinate (Best Used with Canisters). Plus it comes with an internal bag roll storage and cutter compartment.

The Deluxe Pro is 140W, and has similar features to the Supreme like the internal bag roll & cutting compartment, along with the Dry/Moist/Normal/Gentle/ & Manual Pulse vacuum settings. Plus it has the following extra features:

Smart Seal Technology, which allows for 100 seals in a row without overheating the seal element.

Easy Lock handle, makes clipping bags in place a breeze, and prevents gaskets from damaged during storage.

Dual Seal Strip creates a double seal on each bag for added strength & durability

Sometimes the foam gaskets can get compressed over time so you might like to flip your lower gasket over and see if that helps.

Here is a on how to do that.
external link

Cheers Tim

Thanks, most helpful

Roann
Roann

The Levels Deluxe Pro has a hose port and canister button. Where do you buy these accessories. I cannot find them on their Australian website of eBay? Has anyone used these accessories?

Luvele   DM

Hi Roann, Thanks for your message, we have a limited amount of canisters left. the sizes are 475, and 800ml. We are sold out of the bigger 1900ml. If you would like to purchase the smaller ones we will need to custom invoice you for these. Our email is: support@luvele.com.au

Cheers Tim

2 YEAR Australian Warranty

L 44cm x W 24cm x H 12cm x D 26cm, Weight: 3KG

can you pls clarify warranty - general statement of 12 months vs this product 2 years.

Also clarify dimensions - I dont understand the 4 dimensions - what size box would it fit into ie LengthxBreadthxDepth?

many thanks Peter

Luvele   DM

Hi Peter, the shape isn't a straight forward rectangular prism. It's wider at the rear than it is at the front by 2cm, hence the double up dims. It's probably easier to just say it's max width is 26cm :)

LengthxBreadthxDepth L 44cm x B 26cm x D 12cm

This Vacuum Sealer comes with a 2 year or 24 month manufacturers warranty. All our other products come with the basic 12 month warranty.

Hope that helps

Tim

thanks Tim, have orderd one

rgds peter

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives