4Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140W

99% · 880%

Brandon
BrandonPerth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Solid product and customer service

So far I've used the deluxe pro vacuum sealer for preparing meats such as salmon, pork, chicken and steaks for sous vide. Instructions online were easy to understand for the first time and continued use has been easy to use afterwards.

The product has not missed a beat sealing bag after bag. I decided to buy this product from researching and referencing all the reviews on the product's reliability and ease of use. I also noticed how active customer support is on a few different forums and that was the deciding factor in purchasing from you as opposed to other brands that may sell through retail stockists but have very little direct customer engagement. Show details ·  1

Penny
PennySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Deluxe Luvele vacuum sealer

This is a quality product backed by quality service! Easy to use after watching the video (backed up by written instructions) and the bonus is that I have more space in my freezer as once sealed they pack flat. Some of the products I buy used to get bad freezer burn thanks to all the air trapped in the container, now a thing of the past - perfectly sealed now for a much longer freezer lifespan! Show details ·  1
Mitch
MitchSydney, NSW

Love it!

Really impressed with the vacuum sealer. Loving it so far.
Only feedback I can offer is would be great if you were able to remove the overflow section to make it easier for cleaning.
Otherwise great! Show details ·  1
Happy customer
Happy customer3 posts

Simply the best domestic vacuum sealer!

Purchased your Deluxe Pro sealer 2 weeks ago to replace
my 10 year old Sunbeam. After just 2 weeks of use the Deluxe Pro
is the best sealer I have found. Outstanding features and very
easy to familiarise yourself with. Love the 2 stage handle and
the pulse button which allows you to package pies, bread rolls
and pastries without crushing them. I just sealed several kg's
of fresh fish and the moist button works so well for this
function. This is a great appliance. Keep up the great designs.
Brian C. Armadale, Vic Show details ·  1
Drew H.
Drew H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect companion for Sous Vide cooking

I bought the Deluxe Pro Vacuum Sealer to go along with my birthday gift of a Sous Vide machine so I was really excited when they arrived same day. The Deluxe Pro was recommended by some Sous Vide enthusiasts online and it has been fantastic so far - so easy to use and the double-seal is perfect for sous vide cooking so that there is basically no risk of the bag rupturing in the water bath. Very compact and easy to use machine with no effort required at all. Can't recommend this one enough. Show details ·  1
Trish Duncan
Trish DuncanSydney, NSW6 posts

Love this Machine!

I bought the LUVELE DELUXE PRO VACUUM SEALER last month. Delivery was prompt and used the machine immediately to seal a few items in my fridge. It was so easy to use and the result was great. This machine is essential to package all meat and fish to last that much longer. It has changed the way I run my kitchen and manage my grocery shopping. Thank you Luvele - very pleased with the product and will recommend to all my friends. Show details ·  1
Brodie M.
Brodie M.

Easy as

I am more then happy with my purchase, the vacuum sealer and bags do exactly as intended.
We have both saved money and increased food stores in our freezer.
The bags also work very well with my sous vide setup i have.
I look forward to purchasing more items from you in the future

Thankyou Show details

• +1Thumbnail
Lysa
Lysa

Great product

This is my first purchase of a vacuum sealer so I wanted a good one and am not disappointed. So simple to use. Nothing is out of bounds for keeping food freshness and longevity. It's staying right on my kitchen bench for easy reach. Show details
Jenny B
Jenny BSouth East Queensland, QLD
Mark1
Mark1Daisy hill8 posts

Best Ive ever used

Wish I had purchased one of these years ago,easy to use and really quiet compared to most I have used. It also has a great selection of settings which you don't need some scholarship to understand. Will be buying a Luvele Mincer next can't wait to be able to use this pair in making my own mince and sealing them with my Luvele Pro Vacuum sealer. Highly recommend this to new or experienced people. Show details ·  1
Bidyboo
BidybooSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Fair Incentive

Best vacuum sealer I have used

I purchased this machine as a replacement for another brand.
This machine is easy to use, versatile , fast and easy to clean. Can use on wet or dry foods although follow the instructions and wrap wet food (likes cooked chicken) in a piece of cling wrap before putting in the. Ag to stop the moisture heading up to the sealing unit. It really is a great appliance, well worth the money and I would highly recommend it. Show details ·  1
Michelle G
Michelle GCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Best vacuum sealer

Best vacuum sealer and so happy with our purchase very easy to use and if in doubt view how to use via YouTube tutorial. Excellent customer service and quick delivery. Show details ·  1
John S.
John S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

This machine makes finding food in the freezer as easy as ABC

This product works exactly as is described. It has revolutionised how I store food for the better. I have a small freezer and have increased what I can store by eliminating unwanted air. By storing bags vertically I find everything easily. I highly recommend this for anyone time and space poor. The ability to seal bag after bag quickly is fantastic. This is a must for every kitchen and is worth the extra $ for the quality and service. Thank you. J Show details ·  1
Pete2494
Pete2494Far North Queensland, QLD

Why has it taken me so long to buy a vacuum sealer?

Recently purchased the Delux PRO vacuum sealer from Luvele online, why it's taken me this long is a mystery, quick delivery even thought it is Christmas, product well made, appears sturdy and built to last, good clean design, especially like the bag roll storage chamber. Like the manual pulse feature allowing total control over the vacuum process, instructions easy to understand. The fact you can reseal commercial purchased foodstuffs as well as your own bags is an added bonus Time will tell if this is a long lasting product, I have a gut feeling it will be, but so far well pleased with the product. Show details
Laine
Laine15 posts

First timer

Wow, having read fab reviews before deciding on my purchase I can see why. So easy and simple to use. Extremely quick delivery. I am new to vacuum sealing but not for long. Love it already. Show details ·  1
Ray
Ray5 posts

Great Purchase

Brilliant, easy to use and lived up to all expectations. I had gone through two cheap brands and decided to spend a bit extra this time on the Luvele. So glad I did. Show details ·  2
Food / Vacuum Sealers

Find out how Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140W compares to other Food / Vacuum Sealers

RoboCook
RoboCookMid North Coast, NSW21 posts
Warren J.
Warren J.Wheatbelt, WA6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Absolutely First Class product :)

I recently purchased the Deluxe Pro Vacuum Sealer. I'm from a farm in the WA Wheatbelt, so what an amazing surprise how easy, efficient, quiet, and such an exceptionally high level of quality in how it is manufactured.
Given our distance from good fresh food access, the best product we have purchased in a very long time.
The product vacuum packs and double-seals the Luvele Vacuum Bags incredibly well!!! Far less town visits and more farm fun!!! Fantastic communication and level of service from Luvele. Show details
Dan H
Dan HSydney, NSW3 posts

Awesome! Justifies buying food in bulk

Best thing we have bought ! We now buy our foods in bulk and the luvele vacuum sealer takes care of the best way to store them. Easy to use and the amount you can save on foods outweighs the purchase price. Show details
Herbert B.
Herbert B.Darwin, NT

the perfect seal

I had a sealer previously and it stopped working. So I googled and found this one to be good. When it arrived we checked it out and my God this really is so much better than the one we had before. I can recommend this sealer to anyone any time. Show details ·  1
Happy Pensioner
Happy PensionerSydney, NSW10 posts

Quiet Quality

Very happy with the Luvele vacuum sealer, whilst it is a bit slower than the sunbeam food sealer that it replaces, it is so much quieter, it's well worth the wait! Furthermore, you don't have to stand there holding it down, just lock the handle and come back a few seconds later. Brilliant.. Show details
Happy consumer
Happy consumerVictoria
  Fair Incentive

Happy with my vacuum sealer

I received my order by the promised date. So far very impressed with the product, the instructions are easy to follow and it is very straightforward to use. I would recommend this product. Show details
Roann
RoannCentral, SA75 posts

Excellent Vacuum Sealer - Can't Fault It !

Love this Vacuum Sealer - did some research and decided on this one. Have used it for 3 months and so far have no regrets! It is easy to use and is an excellent Vacuum Sealer. Features which helped us choose this one over other brands of similar price: Continuous sealing without having to wait for it to cool down between each seal; Easy one-handed closure of lid; Double Seal Line and Manual Options! Highly recommend this vaccum sealer! It also stores neatly in vertical position! Show details ·  1
Roman
Roman

One of the best on the market

I have a number of vacuum sealers and this is definitely the best. It will not overheat when used for a long periods of time and the great pump. The double seal is excellent Show details ·  1
Babe
BabeMurray Region, NSW3 posts

Gregory. H
Gregory. H2 posts

Amazing, I love it!

I bought a cheaper one thinking how bad could it be? Didn't last a month. This thing is amazing, works brilliantly. The only thing I wish it had was a power switch, where I have it set up makes it difficult to unplug it from the power board. Other than that I highly recommend it! Show details ·  1

mick m
mick mCentral, TAS

Five star appliance

I purchased two of these, for my two adult children. We put them to the test at the weekend. Honestly we could not fault them. They worked perfectly. Thank you luvele for both great customer service and two absolutely impressive appliances. Show details ·  1
Jane
JaneMelbourne6 posts

Excellent Machine and Customer Service

Very happy with this buy. The machine has been in constant use with all our home grown produce. It's easy to use, robust and effective. The customer service is excellent too. Real people with a genuine interest in their customers. I highly recommend! I will be a regular customer :) Show details ·  1
Harry H
Harry H

Very useful appliance

Hi Joe,

Just received the Delux Pro Vacuum Sealer. A trial run went smoothly, the vacuum sealed food looked very impressive, as in all the air had been sucked out.

One factor in buying this sealer from Luvele is your excellent support. Last year I had an issue with a mincer, this was fixed fully and immediately. The prompt solution was much appreciated, and gives one greater confidence in buying from you.

Regards,
Harry Show details ·  1

Rachael
RachaelNewcastle3 posts

Paul
Paul2 posts

Quite impressed with features

Had a vacuum sealer for a few years purchased from that German retailer which finally packed it in. The Luvele is a far superior sealer unit. The double seal is a great feature as the plastic may sometimes crease & one seal may not do the job. The other great feature is the pulse vacuum allowing you to infinitely regulate how much vacuum you want _ particularly handy for soft foods that will crush or food with higher moisture content which would otherwise be sucked through the seal. The service & attention by Luvele is very good _obviously out to ensure customers are happy.

JPac
JPacMelbourne

Excellent vacuum seal

The product has been great. It works exactly as described, is easy to use and the Luvele team have been great to deal with. The product is highly recommend, especially for sou vide cooking which is what I mainly use the product for (including fish, meat, vegetables and fruit). The bags provided with the product last for a long time too.

whhum
whhumSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Quality - Simple Operation and Double Seal !

I looked a few other vacuum sealers and found the Deluxe Pro to be the only one that does a double seal. Took it out of the box and within minutes I vacuum packed some bulk meat purchases. It is now permanently on bench in the pantry for quick use. Warms up very quickly and completes a number of consecutive seals with no issues. A high recommend product.

David S.
David S.North Queensland, QLD37 posts

Brock
Brock

Fantastic product

I am very happy with my purchase of the Luvele Deluxe Pro. It is very easy and simple to use. I have used it a few times and it has worked really well. I am very glad I didn’t cheap out on some of the other vacuum sealers that are available!

Nick
NickSydney, NSW3 posts

Simple operation = Happy user

Easy clamping and double seal makes this machine the ultimate sealer for a very reasonable price, l previously had a supreme model, also very good which l donated to my son when l saw the advent f the new model with additional features which l saw as a great improvement for ease of use whilst making a very secure seal, it also works very well with the glass canisters.

i would strongly recommend the product and l have found Tim at Luvelle Warriewood very responsive and helpful to an Q & A regarding these products

JD17
JD17Kendenup20 posts
Jonno
JonnoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA12 posts

A great machine

Purchased this machine to replace a Sunbeam that had been been going for 8 years. Love the design, the functionality and you will love the cutter function. Works well and no problems as yet. Highly recommended if you are looking for a new or replacement vacuum packer. The delivery service by the company was superb.

Ben
Ben

Great machine

I've had it for a couple of weeks, and used it a fair bit. I must say I'm very impressed. It does everything as advertised. Easy controls and functionality. I've had no problems whatsoever. I'd never had a vac sealer, and this has made bulk storage of meat for freezing a breeze. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for one. You won't regret it

JanB
JanB

Loving this machine

I am absolutely loving my latest vacuum sealer, in particular the one handed close and release operation.

I still use my old one in our van, and really notice the difference in ease of operation. The double seal is a bonus as I often did a manual double seal on my old machine, just to make sure.

I use the new one mainly to extend the fridge life of fish hubby catches, to stop freezer burn, and for sous vide.

Luvele’s after sales service is also outstanding.