Luvele Express LEFD400

Luvele Express LEFD400

Very Satisfied

The product works like a charm, does what it says, and very easy to clean. When I discovered the motor sometimes went off, I left a note with the support team. They sent another fan for replacement immediately. No questions asked. Very impressive with the customer service. Definitely recommend it!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
    Joe D.Luvele

Thanks Gary, appreciate the kind words :)

Dave J

Dave J

Made venison jerky perfectly the first time

I did a lot of research before purchasing a dehydrator and Luvele are amongst the highest rated brands on the market. I’ve used the Luvele dehydrator once since purchasing it and it was great. It is easy to use and very easy to clean. I made Venison jerky and it took 6 hours to dehydrate instead of the recommended 8 hours. Very happy so far and looking forward to using it again
    Dave

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Thanks Dave.

Can’t fault it

Easy to use, easy to clean and makes great jerkey. I consider it to be pretty compact also. The product arrived at my door in Darwin about a week after I purchased it.. not bad.
    I haven’t been too focused on using the recipe book it comes with. So it’s a bit of trial and error but nothing has come out bad.. some batches just come out better!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
    Joe D.Luvele

Thanks Dani, appreciate the kind words.

Willyeckerslike

WillyeckerslikePerth

Great reviews

I bought this on the strength of the customer care shown on here. It's a great product that seems to be backed up by a customer focused company. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good dehydrator. It does make great beef jerky and the wife now makes all the dogs treats in it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
    Joe D.Luvele

Hey Willyeckerslike! This is much appreciated, thanks for showing your support :)

Broke down after 3 uses

Three uses and then the smoke started to come out from the motor and then it failed to turn on. When it was working it was acceptable. On the third attempted use the motor came on, we could then smell smoke, and then the whole thing stopped working. We were running it on setting 2 and not high.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Dave

DaveBanksia Grove

Fantastic appliance. Highly recommend

I luv my Luvele ;) It is not as noisy as I thought it may have been so that is a bonus as well!

Now I just need to master making beef jerky with it :)

If you need a dehydrator and are trying to figure out what to get, go with a Luvele, you will LUV it!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

YogiMelbourne

Life Saver for a Vegan Hiker

I don't know what I would do without this. An avid camper/hiker, it's impossible to get nutritious dehydrated vegan food. No issues anymore. I've been cooking up a storm in the kitchen and have been dehydrating curries and rice in this and having gourmet camping experiences. The dehydrator is perfect for dehydrating fruits - so far done oranges, bananas, pears, apples, mangoes, tomatoes, blue berries etc. All come out amazing and the meals are awesomely dehydrated. Highly recommend this dehydrator.

Yogi

Updated review: My only negative point for this dehydrator is that's its quite loud. For a machine that is going for 12 hours, it would be good for it to be quieter.

Dazza

DazzaMelbourne

Just Like The Forums Said - PERFECT

This is an awesome machine that I cannot fault. Thus far I have made liver and sweet potato treats for the dogs and they love them as well as all other dogs in the neighbourhood. I've also made some banana chips as well as dried apricots. Soon I'll be having a go at making my on jerky.

This is my 1st dehydrator and highly recommend to anyone - you won't be disappointed

Kind Regards

Darren

Doug

Doug

Luvelle Express Dehydrator

Awesome machine. Works very well. We make Beef Jerky, banana chips (my granddaughters' favourite) and I recently grabbed a kilo or Roma tomatoes, sliced them lengthways and sprinkled salt, pepper and mixed herbs on them. Six hours in the dehydrator then drizzled some olive oil and we had the best dried tomatoes I've ever tasted. The machine works equal to or better than any brand I've used before

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Brett

BrettTownsville

Perfect Beef Jerky first time!

I was sold on your dehydrator by the excellent feedback, price and Australian company. I found the dehydrator simple to use and made perfect Beef Jerky on my first ever attempt. I love the mesh sheets and drip trays that I also purchased - makes cleaning so simple! I am looking forward to drying fruit and all my homegrown herbs - no more waste!

Eyes

EyesMelbourne

Worked brilliantly! Save's You Money, Fight Food Waste With This Dehydrator

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Made Jerky as a hobby, now everyone wants some of it.

After looking around for an affordable Dehydrator on ebay, came across this brand and read that it was easy to use and also that it is locally stocked. This Dehydrator is easy to use and even easier to clean. Although it's my first dehydrator I can surely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for one. It's that good that I have bought another one for a family member and I'm looking to get another one as the demand for my jerky is far exceeding what I can currently produce with just the 1 dehydrator.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Why didn't I buy this earlier?

Dehydrator works well and does what it is supposed to do. Used a number of times already to preserve some of a plentiful crop of mangoes. Kids love the dried mango & also banana. Dehydrator does make some noise (not overloud, but can be annoying if you are working near it all day), so I keep it going in the laundry out of the way while it is working. I am keen to try fruit leather and dehydrating other fruits & vegetables.

Shez

ShezMacleay Island

A very small price for a major product!

Absolutely excellent, does exactly what it is supposed to do. Such a small price against others on the market which do not do as well. Would not hesitate to recommend it. I wish I had purchased it long before I purchased others. Absolutely excellent service with a very fast postage.

SleepyBrissie

Perfect At Last

I bought my first Luvele Express dehydrator June 2016 received dead on delivery. I contacted the seller and he managed to send me a replacement top the following week. The second Luvele Express top worked pretty good until after the warranty it started to play up. With multiple attempts to turn it on I have only got it to work a few times plus manage to turn on the first fan and that's it. Seller has contacted me and now I have a third Luvele Express dehydrator. I could not fault the customer service that I have received. Thank you Tim. I have made some treats for my fur pets with my new dehydrator and its running perfectly. Fingers crossed, no more issues.

Hooray! Thanks for your patience and support. Glad your happy. Cheers Tim

Thanks again Tim :)

Easy to use

After researching different brands and models of dehydrators we found the Luvele. WOW does it work wonderfully. It's nice to make our family nice healthy snacks minus all the additives and preservatives. We recently went on a family road trip and enjoyed healthy car snacks all the way. The kids really love the sweet potato and carrot chips. We are looking forward to making our own beef jerky next.

Sue

Sue

Great Product, Works Fantastically

Cat

CatGeelong

Good Value

After extensive research and reading many reviews on dehydrators, I purchased the express Luvele Dehydrator for my daughter who wanted to make her own healthy snacks to take to work. It is very easy to use . We have only used it a few time and have been very pleased with the results.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

gailgood

gailgoodIpswich

Great value

After deciding to dehydrate my own fruit to make muesli bars I purchased the express Luvele dehydrator after doing some research on dehydrators and reading reviews. Very pleased with this product. Not intrusively noisy and easy to use. Next project is making fruit roll ups for the grandkids using the roll up sheets.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Shane

ShanePerth

Exactly what I was after.

I was researching for a quality, inexpensive, expandable (multi stack) food dehydrator to make beef/goat jerky / biltong and the Luvele LEFD400 meets those requirement, I cannot be more pleased. Thanks to all those previous buyers who purchased this product for their accurate reviews, I recommend this product to anyone looking for a dehydrator with similar intent, cheers.

Date PurchasedJul 2017