Luvele Express LEFD400

Luvele Express LEFD400

See the Best Food Dehydrators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very Satisfied

The product works like a charm, does what it says, and very easy to clean. When I discovered the motor sometimes went off, I left a note with the support team. They sent another fan for replacement immediately. No questions asked. Very impressive with the customer service. Definitely recommend it!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Thanks Gary, appreciate the kind words :)

Made venison jerky perfectly the first time

I did a lot of research before purchasing a dehydrator and Luvele are amongst the highest rated brands on the market. I’ve used the Luvele dehydrator once since purchasing it and it was great. It is easy to use and very easy to clean. I made Venison jerky and it took 6 hours to dehydrate instead of the recommended 8 hours. Very happy so far and looking forward to using it again
Dave

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Thanks Dave.

Can’t fault it

Easy to use, easy to clean and makes great jerkey. I consider it to be pretty compact also. The product arrived at my door in Darwin about a week after I purchased it.. not bad.
I haven’t been too focused on using the recipe book it comes with. So it’s a bit of trial and error but nothing has come out bad.. some batches just come out better!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Thanks Dani, appreciate the kind words.

Great reviews

I bought this on the strength of the customer care shown on here. It's a great product that seems to be backed up by a customer focused company. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good dehydrator. It does make great beef jerky and the wife now makes all the dogs treats in it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hey Willyeckerslike! This is much appreciated, thanks for showing your support :)

Broke down after 3 uses

Three uses and then the smoke started to come out from the motor and then it failed to turn on. When it was working it was acceptable. On the third attempted use the motor came on, we could then smell smoke, and then the whole thing stopped working. We were running it on setting 2 and not high.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi There, Tim from Luvele here. Firstly I'm truly sorry to hear about your experience, I'll be happy to help with a fast solution, and appreciate you giving us the chance to turn this around for you :) Have you contacted support@luvele.com to try and fix the issue? As this is extremely rare I would like the opportunity to look at the dehydrator, would you be able to send this back to us? I can send you a replacement fan tomorrow, I will just need you to log an email to me at support through that above address. Again my deepest apologies for your experience, I appreciate your reply and patience in advance Kind Regards TimHi Again, Just following up on this one, Feel free to get back to us anytime. We will always be happy to help you out :) Kind Regards Tim

Fantastic appliance. Highly recommend

I luv my Luvele ;) It is not as noisy as I thought it may have been so that is a bonus as well!

Now I just need to master making beef jerky with it :)

If you need a dehydrator and are trying to figure out what to get, go with a Luvele, you will LUV it!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Life Saver for a Vegan Hiker

I don't know what I would do without this. An avid camper/hiker, it's impossible to get nutritious dehydrated vegan food. No issues anymore. I've been cooking up a storm in the kitchen and have been dehydrating curries and rice in this and having gourmet camping experiences. The dehydrator is perfect for dehydrating fruits - so far done oranges, bananas, pears, apples, mangoes, tomatoes, blue berries etc. All come out amazing and the meals are awesomely dehydrated. Highly recommend this dehydrator.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Updated review: My only negative point for this dehydrator is that's its quite loud. For a machine that is going for 12 hours, it would be good for it to be quieter.Thanks for the update Yogi, If it's ok with you I have passed on your info to our production team so they can address in our next production run :) The vloume levels shoud be approx DB (Decibels) Settings, 1. 55db / 2. 60db / 3. 62db. We do make mention to the noise levels in the description. However I can apprecaite that any noise for long periods of time is torture :( Is it possible to relocate to another room? Thanks Tim

Just Like The Forums Said - PERFECT

This is an awesome machine that I cannot fault. Thus far I have made liver and sweet potato treats for the dogs and they love them as well as all other dogs in the neighbourhood. I've also made some banana chips as well as dried apricots. Soon I'll be having a go at making my on jerky.

This is my 1st dehydrator and highly recommend to anyone - you won't be disappointed

Kind Regards

Darren

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Perfect Beef Jerky first time!

I was sold on your dehydrator by the excellent feedback, price and Australian company. I found the dehydrator simple to use and made perfect Beef Jerky on my first ever attempt. I love the mesh sheets and drip trays that I also purchased - makes cleaning so simple! I am looking forward to drying fruit and all my homegrown herbs - no more waste!

Luvelle Express Dehydrator

Awesome machine. Works very well. We make Beef Jerky, banana chips (my granddaughters' favourite) and I recently grabbed a kilo or Roma tomatoes, sliced them lengthways and sprinkled salt, pepper and mixed herbs on them. Six hours in the dehydrator then drizzled some olive oil and we had the best dried tomatoes I've ever tasted. The machine works equal to or better than any brand I've used before

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Worked brilliantly! Save's You Money, Fight Food Waste With This Dehydrator

After searching reviews from Amazon to Product review for a dehydrator I picked this one and I'm not disappointed. for the first reason this material does not smell at all, not like I have read about other dehydrators. I have dehydrated rosemary, bay leaves and chives, and have only used it so far on the low setting. it did take a bit longer than the book stated but that was because of the water content in the leaves. I also checked the temperature with a meat thermometer through the vents up the top halfway through the process to make sure that the heat was correct and it was spot on. I love how the fan motor is up the top all those little herbs that dropped through to the bottom tray were easy to pick up, I find the trays are sturdy and it was easy to wash up and store away. just waiting for my veggies in my patch to be ready so I can dehydrate them and have some room left in my freezer, I hate wasting food shopping can really send you broke when you think of all the things you didn't get to use that go into the bin, I might as well just throw my money into it the bin while I'm there. I will be soon making homemade chicken stock powder and dog treats on the high setting I will let you folks know how it goes.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Made Jerky as a hobby, now everyone wants some of it.

After looking around for an affordable Dehydrator on ebay, came across this brand and read that it was easy to use and also that it is locally stocked. This Dehydrator is easy to use and even easier to clean. Although it's my first dehydrator I can surely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for one. It's that good that I have bought another one for a family member and I'm looking to get another one as the demand for my jerky is far exceeding what I can currently produce with just the 1 dehydrator.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Why didn't I buy this earlier?

Dehydrator works well and does what it is supposed to do. Used a number of times already to preserve some of a plentiful crop of mangoes. Kids love the dried mango & also banana. Dehydrator does make some noise (not overloud, but can be annoying if you are working near it all day), so I keep it going in the laundry out of the way while it is working. I am keen to try fruit leather and dehydrating other fruits & vegetables.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

A very small price for a major product!

Absolutely excellent, does exactly what it is supposed to do. Such a small price against others on the market which do not do as well. Would not hesitate to recommend it. I wish I had purchased it long before I purchased others. Absolutely excellent service with a very fast postage.

Perfect At Last

I bought my first Luvele Express dehydrator June 2016 received dead on delivery. I contacted the seller and he managed to send me a replacement top the following week. The second Luvele Express top worked pretty good until after the warranty it started to play up. With multiple attempts to turn it on I have only got it to work a few times plus manage to turn on the first fan and that's it. Seller has contacted me and now I have a third Luvele Express dehydrator. I could not fault the customer service that I have received. Thank you Tim. I have made some treats for my fur pets with my new dehydrator and its running perfectly. Fingers crossed, no more issues.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hooray! Thanks for your patience and support. Glad your happy. Cheers TimThanks again Tim :)

Easy to use

After researching different brands and models of dehydrators we found the Luvele. WOW does it work wonderfully. It's nice to make our family nice healthy snacks minus all the additives and preservatives. We recently went on a family road trip and enjoyed healthy car snacks all the way. The kids really love the sweet potato and carrot chips. We are looking forward to making our own beef jerky next.

Great Product, Works Fantastically

My husband and I make and sell home made, natural dog treats, so we originally bought it to dehydrate the treats for better shipping and shelf life without added preservatives. It's been GREAT! I can dehydrate the dog treats to the desired dryness, and they last a lot longer than without drying.

Left over fresh herbs would normally have sat in the fridge and within a day or two be unusable. I dried them too. How great! I'll never waste a bunch of fresh herbs again!

There are enough trays to be able to dry quite a few items at the same time. I'm looking forward to trying fruits and vegetables next!

I couldn't be happier. It's really good value for money, and a great investment. It works really well, and when the fruit comes on on the trees this summer it won't go to waste!! Yeah!! (and I'll save money on all the store-bought, preservative laden dried fruit I buy now.) I'm really happy to have this and excited to get to experiment!

Good Value

After extensive research and reading many reviews on dehydrators, I purchased the express Luvele Dehydrator for my daughter who wanted to make her own healthy snacks to take to work. It is very easy to use . We have only used it a few time and have been very pleased with the results.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great value

After deciding to dehydrate my own fruit to make muesli bars I purchased the express Luvele dehydrator after doing some research on dehydrators and reading reviews. Very pleased with this product. Not intrusively noisy and easy to use. Next project is making fruit roll ups for the grandkids using the roll up sheets.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Exactly what I was after.

I was researching for a quality, inexpensive, expandable (multi stack) food dehydrator to make beef/goat jerky / biltong and the Luvele LEFD400 meets those requirement, I cannot be more pleased. Thanks to all those previous buyers who purchased this product for their accurate reviews, I recommend this product to anyone looking for a dehydrator with similar intent, cheers.

Date PurchasedJul 2017