Luvele Express LEFD400

Luvele Express LEFD400 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Food Dehydrators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julian

Julian

Great Dehydrator

Purchased this dehydrator after reading previous reviews and for the price it does not disappoint at all. Have only used it for some fruit so far but no issues. The machine is quite and does not overheat. Cant wait to have a go at more meals in the future. Thanks

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Awesome Product

We brought the dehydrator to make our own fresh spices for fuller flavoured foods. We highly recommend this over others as I researched others and most have the fan at the base where as the Luvele LEFD400 has its fan at the top so dries the food out quicker. Love it!!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Superb

I have recently purchased the Luvele Express Dehydrator and have made my first batch of beef jerky. I am totally impressed with this machine as it dries the meat evenly and only have to swap the trays top to bottom once during the drying period. Also compact and easy to clean. I will be purchasing another very shortly. Thanks for a great product.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

An Amazing Invention. Every household should have one.

With its simple, compact design and a good air-flow, one can almost dry anything. It is easy to use. It is an excellent product. We don’t just have ONE but TWO. We use both a lot to dry marinated beef (beef jerky) and fruits, as my children love eating them. Lately we had been using them to dry Persimmon fruits because it is in season, as we have a few trees. Does it make noise? Yes minimal noise because the fan is going all the time. To overcome the noise we do our drying under a car port or in a garage, and also connected to a timer.

van0014

van0014Colac

Superb

A major advantage of this food dehydrator is the carefully chosen type of plastic. Polypropylene [5] is one of only 2 completely safe plastics, and Luvele have carefully selected it for it's safety and durability when heated. Finer details such as the type of plastic used, and good airflow design make this an excellent dehydrator, especially for the price.

harnam

harnamMelbourne

No temperature control, but it works perfectly!

Bought this last month and so far it's performed well at dehydrating fruits and eggs. The heater operates at a fixed temperature of 75 degrees Celsius which is perfect for preventing Salmonella (I've suffered from Salmonella food poisoning before so I'm a bit paranoid about it). The fan has three speed settings, the lowest is very quiet but takes forever to dehydrate anything. The highest setting is a bit noisy, but it finished 4 trays of eggs and fruit in 13 hours which is a pretty decent result.

What I like most is the option to buy trays for liquid ingredients such as fruit puree or beaten eggs. I'm using these to prepare meals for my future camping trips and so far it has performed brilliantly!

Tracy