Luvele Flow LFFD250

Luvele Flow LFFD250

Great! Easy to use

I found, the Dehydrating machine, very easy to operate. So simple to make the Beef Jerky and the family really enjoyed it. I am going to experiment with fruit, the next time. I feel the sky is the limit and look forward to making lots of different things. I have recommended it too all my friends.
    Thanks again for this excellent product.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
    Robbo
    Robbo

I am most happy with the way my review was presented. Thankyou

Luvele
    Joe D.Luvele

Thanks Robbo, glad your enjoying it :)

Every kitchen should have one.

This is my second purchase of the dehydrator. This one is for my Son and Daughter in law for part of their Xmas Present.
    It is reasonably priced and very quick delivery time. aIt was boxed nicey and brand new.
    I mainly use it for drying all different types of fruit. Our favourites are dried mango, peaches, pears, grapes and bananas. we make batch of each and mix them in a large glass jar. Believe me it does not last long. great for snacks. It is easy to use and clean.
    My husband is now keen to use it to make beef Jerky.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Love it!!

The Luvele dehydrator arrived well packed and very quickly and it was put to use straight away. Our main reason for purchasing it is to make jerky. The machine has done everything asked of it!!
    We have also done semi dried tomatoes (yummm), so along with its companion appliance, the Luvelo Equip Vacuum Sealer, we are happy customers.
    The only downside I can see is that the trays are not easy to get perfectly clean - a small price to pay for the delicious product we are enjoying.
    Bottom line (and best recommendation) is that we are using both appliances 3-4 times a week!!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
    BrigitteJosh

BrigitteJoshMelbourne

This is great

From dehydrating herbs to making jerky, this machine has been a wonder. Easy to use and easy to clean. Looking forward to drying out more and more for my spice mixes and meat rubs. My next venture is drying tomatoes and peppers as an alternative to chillies I love it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Does what it says on the box.

We've run a few things through the dehydrator (zucchini, carrot, beans, apple & mango) and it has been mostly fine.
    The only obstacle so far is getting the thickness right for the carrots & zucchini so it comes out how we like it.
    This is not a fault of the unit, just a learning curve that we are working out.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Sleepy

SleepyBrissie

Working Well

I only bought this dehydrator to make doggy treats for my furbabies as its more healthy plus I know what I put in it. Luvele Flow is working well, much smaller than Luvele Express that I have but it does the job so I am happy. It's very easy to use and easy to clean too. Only down side is it's much louder than the other model, it doesn't bother me too much I guess.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

can't wait for stone fruit season

So far this dehydrator has provided everything that I was looking for, I mainly bought it to do my plums when they ripen in February but have been having a great time experimenting with other fruits and vegetables. I have dried apples, pears,bananas,kiwi fruit,pineapple(Yummy), sweet potato, & lemon. I did get it a bit wrong with some of the lemon & dried it a bit crisp but by then processing it, had lemon powder. which I then used as flavouring in smoothies, salads etc. The dehydrator is quiet, I just keep mine going in the laundry, so no noise problems. You do have to remember you have it going though because it is so quiet it is easy to forget.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Jane

Jane

Great quality dehydrator

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    RY

RYCanberra

Excellent quality and value, worth every cent!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
    Surly84

Surly84Sydney

Great and efficient Dehydrator

I wanted it to dry a bumper crop of chillies, so I didn't waste any. It's brilliant for that - took about 8 hours, but hummed away happily in the background. Did a great job and totally unmessy. Even if I don't get into dehydrating on a major scale (though I can see myself trying to do some fruit), it's worth it. I'd tried to dry some previously in the oven and it took about three days - this is much, much better. Nice sellers, who let me know when it had been dispatched and when it should arrive, which was a bonus.

Date PurchasedMar 2017