Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer LSVS130G

Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer LSVS130G (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Food Sealers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The Millers

The Millers

Luvele Vacuum Sealer is perfect for our needs

Date PurchasedDec 2011
Tim D.Luvele

Thanks for the kind words and support. Sharing your great story is a huge help to us and others. All the best, Tim

Great product, great price!

So easy to use, I've already used it numerous times and absolutely love it! Great for batch cooking dinners, making our weekday dinners and life so much easier. For the price I can't quite believe how well it works!
Highly recommend to anyone contemplating investing in a vacuum sealer. A very small investment for a great product!

Tim D.Luvele

Epic Mel!!! Thanks so much for your sharing your story. Much Luv.

Richard B

Richard BGeelong

A Must Have!!!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

AllanMelbourne

Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer LSVS130G is fantastic

They are fantastic . I've had cheaper vac sealers and there've done the job , but the Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer LSVS130G is amazing I've used it about 20 times and it seals every time first and the bag roll and cutter are so handy and easy to use I've told all my friends how amazing they are and a few of them have bought them . thanks Luvele for a wonderful product . cheers ALLAN

Tim D.Luvele

Thanks Allan, your a valued customer. Thanks for your support and kind words :)

Was very happy with the
Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer LSVS130G but the last couple of months I've been finding bags in the freezer with air in . and today the heat strip is'nt sealing I will let luvele know on monday

Tim D.Luvele

No problem Allan, no doubt a few small adjustments and we will have you back to 100% operating capacity again. I'll keep an eye out for your message in support. Be sure to email it through to: support@luvele.com

Chris L

Chris LWantirna

Brilliant !

The Luvele vacuum sealer is excellent but their service especially Tim Davy’s is just exceptionally! Had a problem , probably due to my own lack of technical inability, n Tim went all the way out to help me with promptness n understanding ! Three cheers for the company n Tim ! Chris

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Tim D.Luvele

Thanks Chris, appreciate the kind words mate. All the best with it :)

Brilliant

Wow absolutely amazing.This is my first food vac sealer I absolutely love it and can't believe how fast and easy it is to operate., I'm very impressed and highly recommend this company. The customer service & speed of delivery were amazingly prompt and reliable, I very much appreciate the way I was contacted & updated throughout the whole process - very good communication.

Tim D.Luvele

Cheers Dee, your a great customer :)

Michael

Michael

Excellent vacuum sealer and faultless customer service.

The vacuum sealer is great. I had a Maxkon before which served well as a "proof of concept" (as it was my first one) but it stopped working properly in less than 12 months. Now I can compare the Luvele with it and the Luvele is far superior. Cutting the bags is much, much simpler. Importantly, the sealing process is far easier as I can see where I am placing the bag to seal. Also, takes up less room. So far, so good!! Excellent price and superb service.

Tim D.Luvele

Thanks Michael, appreciate the kind words :)

Squidophocles

SquidophoclesPerth

Top notch vaco - it really sucks.

It isn’t often you can say a product really sucks - and mean it in a good way.
I'm very happy with the luvelle vacuum food packer - it works far better than the sunbeam one I previously purchased - and it was half the price.
The low power setting works well for the sourdough bread I make - which previously was crushed in the process and the built in bag trimmer saves a lot of hassle and gives you nice straight edges.
The vac bags are also excellent value.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Tim D.Luvele

haha, luv it. Thanks for sharing

Steve S

Steve SPaeroa, NZ

Very impressed

Tim D.Luvele

Cheers Steve! Great news :)

Andrew SNorthcote

The Best Sealer I have owned

Tim D.Luvele

Wow thanks Andrew! Means alot. Glad your happy :)

Best I've found

Tim D.Luvele

Awesome review Anglead, were always here to help :)

SusN

SusN

Love this vacuum sealer

I bought a cheaper one to use and see if it fitted with my life style. Yes, I use it a lot but it doesn't have great vacuum and items would float in the Sous Vide. This sealer has fabulous vacuum and all my items sink into the luscious warm swirling bath of my Sous Vide! Love this a lot. Many thanks, Susan

Tim D.Luvele

perfect SusN, thanks for the review :)

Monika

Monika

Excellent Product

Tim D.Luvele

Thanks Monika, your a great customer. Appreciate the kind words :)

Mark A

Mark A

Should have got one ages ago

Tim D.Luvele

Great to hear Mark, thanks for taking the time to give us an awesome review :) Means a lot

Nick

NickSydney

A good quality vacuum sealer that works

A great product as it seals moist as well as dry food well and holds it’s seal, the optional canisters are pantry moth proof and ideal for bread crumbs, flower, rice and many other items that attract moth lava.
Previous sealer l had the bags would not hold vacuum and would not seal with the slight bit of moisture
Buy a Luvelle, I’m sure you will be pleased

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Tim D.Luvele

Thanks Nick appreciate the great review. Glad we can help with the moths :)

Wish I’d Bought One Sooner

I recently purchased this vacuum sealer from Luvele. The company has been fantastic to deal with and the vacuum sealer is everything it should be. Very easy to use and well made. I would highly recommend it! I’m sure it will be a very well used item in my kitchen.

Tim D.Luvele

Hey Chris, much appreciated :)

Mandyyyyy

MandyyyyyPerth

Very compatible with anova

Was comparing with the sunbeam food saver and do not regret purchasing this product.
Easy to use and vacuum set up works efficiently.
Very handy for storing left overs and keeping it bacterial free.
Easy to wash and prompt delivery.
Use at least three times a week.
highly recommend this sealer

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Thanks Mandyyy... :)

A MUST HAVE in every kitchen!

I've had a vacuum sealer for over 15 years and just bought a new Luvele unit which is a lot more compact and easy to clean. I use my sealer every week for meat, cheese, my dog food portions, but its particularly good for fresh fish. Because there is no freezer burn, the fish will taste just as good in 12 months time (in a deep freezer) as when first frozen. When we go camping or away on our boat, I pre-cook meals and vacuum seal and freeze them and not only do they last longer, they pack easier and never leave any leakages in the bottom of the Engel fridge or esky.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Tim D.Luvele

Luv it! Thanks for taking the time :)

Phil

PhilSUNSHINE ACRES

Excellent Vacuum Sealing Machine

This is our first vacuum sealer and I must say we are very impressed. We decided to get a vacuum sealer because we were tired of throwing frozen food out that had freezer burn from using the zip lock bags. The dog ate well anyway! This unit is very easy to use. We decided to buy the Luvele after doing a lot of research on the internet. There are cheaper options available but the reviews of these cheaper options did not stack up against the Luvele. We've gone through 8 rolls of bags in the short time we've had the sealer and use it to extend shelf life for refrigerated items as well. Just a tip when cutting the bags and that is to make them at least 2 inches larger than required. That way you can wash and reuse the bags.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Tim D.Luvele

Great tip!!!! Also use the code: BAG LUV to get 10% on your next bag roll order. Thanks for the great review.

Sam P

Sam PMelbourne

Does the job well, compact and easy to use.

I bought an anova, and needed a vacuum sealer to go with it. I was really tempted to just buy the cheapest one I could find and just make do, but looking at the other reviews online, some of the other brands had very inconsistent reviews, whereas the Luvele generally got great reviews. The Luvele Supreme is more expensive, but I think the flexibility with the different sealing options is important for some foods, and I haven't had any problem sealing moist products - not a single bag leak so far. The integrated bag dispenser is also a good convenience for my compact kitchen. Well recommended!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Tim D.Luvele

Thanks Sam, much appreciated. Enjoy!