3Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker LPYM300W

Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker LPYM300W Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:LPYM300W
Leigh

If I bought the single 2L container model, could I purchase the smaller replacement containers and use them in this machine?

Leigh

I am referring to the 400 ml replacement containers by the way. Or could I use any smaller containers that will fit in the machine?

Luvele   DM

Hi Leigh, thanks for your question. Yes, the 400ml ceramic jars set is compatible with the Pure PLUS model. Thanks.

Dom Feeney
Dom Feeney

Hi, I've just received a Luvelle Pure Plus for my birthday. My initial impression is that it's not insulated so probably uses a lot more electricity than necessary. Is it possible to wrap it in something to retain heat? Has the power consumption over a 36 hour period for l. Reuteri been measured?

Luvele   DM

Hi Dom, thanks for your message. Please do not worry, our yogurt maker uses very little power over a 36 hour incubation. It will average approx. 40 watts. It is very efficient and does not need to be wrapped.

Jatinder S.
Jatinder S.

Wherei can buy

Luvele   DM

Hi there, in Australia you can order at external link

David Hirst
David Hirst

My maker goes straight to "off" when I turn it on. Any help appreciated. Thank you

Luvele   DM

Hi David, thanks for your message. Yes, when you plug it in the digital display will show OFF. Have you tried to set it? Please have a good read through your insurrection manual on how to set the time and temperatures and use your yogurt maker. If you need any further help please email us at support@luvele.com

Hi there

I have sadly broken the glass jar that came with luvele pure plus. Until I can afford a replacement, please can I ask: is it possible to use this machine with multiple smaller jars instead of one big one? Is it possible to use other kinds of jars with this product eg kilner style or storage jars, and do they need to be made of glass?

Many thanks

Claire

Luvele   DM

Hi Claire, thanks for your message. Yes, you can use other containers if you can find ones to fit. They do not have to be glass.

fenchurch

Thanks so much, can you let me know the dimensions of the original? Mine is in bits so not much good to measure now, unfortunately.

Luvele   DM

Hi, sure the glass container has a height of 15cm and a dimeter of 15cm. Thanks.

Sandy B.
Sandy B.

Hi, I’ve just ordered one of these yogurt makers by mistake, thinking I was ordering MV Power brand. Can you tell me what the temperatrange is please?

Luvele   DM

Hi Sandra, thanks for your message. Can you please email us back at support@luvele.com and we can help out. We'll need to now your location, as our temperature setting have just changes and it will depends on your country.

maine
maine

Hi, Can i use my mason jars in the Pure Plus model?

Luvele   DM

Hi there, thanks for your question. Yes, you can use other jars, however, we cannot guarantee they will fit. Thanks.

Boris
Boris

Hi, I have a 2l youghurt maker jar. Is it dishwasher safe?

MDBrisy

I’m not sure, you should check with Luvele

Luvele   DM

Hi Boris, for longevity we do recommend washing the glass container by hand. However, it can be washed in the dishwasher if you wish.

Margaret T
Margaret T

Are the ceramic pots dishwasher safe

Dunia T.
Dunia T.

I wash them by hand and pour boiling water over them to sterilise the containers. I have also put the containers, but not the lids, in the dishwasher.

MDBrisy

I wash them in the dishwasher and the lids in the cutlery drawer

Luvele   DM

Hi Margaret, yes, the ceramic jars can be washed in the dishwasher, but not the lids.

Shilpa
Shilpa

Can I just use one jar or 2, when it comes with 4 ?

MDBrisy

I never tried but I think you can, it shouldn’t make any difference to the process

Luvele   DM

Hi there, thanks for your question, yes, as MD Brisy had kindly mentioned, you can use one jar in an incubation, if you wish, it will not affect the temperature accuracy.

Fiona M.

Can you purchase the lid seals on the 400ml ceramic pots?

Luvele   DM

Hi Fiona, yes we have these available. Please email us at support@luvele.com to organise. Thanks.

Thanks for responding

Duane H

Can this product make Soygurt as well?

Dimy
Dimy

Yes! I make soy yogurt all the time as I follow a plant based diet. It sets perfectly every time. I use bonsoy for the milk, dairy free Yogurt culture and a little rice malt syrup. Set at 40C for 12 hours. Perfection in a pot.

Thanks for your prompt reply. :-) Excellent. I'm going to buy one now :-D

Luvele   DM

Hi Duane, thanks for your question. Yes, as Dimy has said you can make great Soy Milk Yogurt in our Luvele yogurt makers. Here is a link to our recipe and recipe video you might find helpful;

Duane H

Thank you for the links. I used the video link and made a great soygurt which you can see here on my Insta:

So easy! This weekend will be sourdough-yogurt pancakes and Lassis.

Luvele   DM

So glad to hear and thanks for sharing the link, great job!

DJT
DJT

Hi
I would like to buy a yoghurt maker but I can't decide on the jars or the one 2L jar.
Which one is more popular and why?
How long does the yoghurt last for in the fridge.
Does the yoghurt hold its properties in regards to the scd diet if frozen?

Luvele   DM

Thanks for your message, This question comes up from time to time, however the answer is more about what is suitable to your lifestyle.
Families for example will purchase the Pure PLUS as it comes with 1 big 2L glass container which they can reload the appliance with a subsequent batch and spare jar immediately after making their first batch.
For those who consume less the 4 ceramic jars are a great option. However both models are identical in regards to result outputs. They have the same power and features. Other than that it can also come down to aesthetics :)

noname
noname

How much yogurt starter to use? Not the powered kind, but the store bought yogurt and using it as the starter,

Luvele   DM

Hi there, thanks for your question. When using store bought yogurt as a starter, the amount you use is flexible. 2 table spoons should do the job for 2L of milk. Cheers.

Hi,

Can you explain why there are different temperatures in which you can set the yoghurt maker?

Robo
Robo

Hi Nic, Luvele I feel developed this maker to cater for as many users as possible. Whilst they recommend making the yoghurt that is fermented for 24 hours to get a gut-friendly and very yummy end product. The 3 temperature options give the owner the chance to ferment more quickly at a higher temperature, but apparently, 38c is the sweet spot. My nature is to try and speed up the process but have not tried shorter or a higher temp as I am sure the end result will not be as good. I have used Organic whole milk and added some double cream, which for me works well.

Hope that helps

Robin

Luvele   DM

Thanks for your question, For the most part a longer ferment means more probiotic rich yogurt, higher the temp can result in a more tart tasting yopgurt (Also depends on what starter you use)

We released an article here:

external link

There are many different varieties of starters, and strains of bacteria. We encourage everyone to experiment a little. However first best to start with the basic recipe provided in the Instruction manual. Once you have mastered the basic functions then you stretch your wings a little and try different things.

Hope that helps

Regards Tim

Nic

Thanks Robo for your feedback, it's most helpful and thanks Tim. Greatly appreciated.

Luvele   DM

Hi Jamie, I have just emailed you, thanks.

Alice
Alice

Are the Lids of the Ceramic Jars, in Ceramic or in Plastic? if in Plastic, are they PBA Free?

Luvele   DM

Hi Alice, Yes the lids on the ceramic jars are BPA free. Everything we do is BPA free :)

Thanks Tim

Ellie
Ellie

What are the specs for power usage?

Thanks for your message. Model:LPYM300W

Power: 300W/240V

Cheers Tim

David G

I have a 2 litre yoghurt maker with two glass jars. Can I buy replacement plastic jars? (I hate scraping out under the lip of the jar.)

Luvele   DM

Hi Thanks for your message, we currently only have the glass or ceramic options for this machine. However I'm not sure I fully understand your question, can I ask what the difference would be if it where plastic, it would still have a lid right? Let me know so I can be of more help.

Cheers Tim

David G

The lid if the container is no problem, it is the bit below the lid which I need to get to and clean before I put it in the dishwasher. Lazy eh?

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker LPYM300W is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023.