3Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker LPYM300W

100% · 530%

Sonia
SoniaManor lakes

Awesome machine

Hi Joe. Just want to say AMAZING . So easy to use and the best yoghurt ive ever had.Love love love it A big big thank you from me

Sonia

Annie
Annie

Easy goats yogurt

I have made one batch of goats milk yogurt (SCD compliant) and had a successful result. It is the first time I have ever made my own yogurt and I am very happy with the ease of the process and having the confidence that the Luvele incubator would stay a the correct temperature.

Fifinic
Fifinic2 posts

Love it!

I am really pleased with this product. It is super easy to use and tastes great. I did a lot of research on yoghurt makers and 24 hr fermentation was important as well as no plastic containers. I would highly recommend.

sandra
sandra

love my yoghurt maker

I bought this yoghurt maker to make SCD compliant yoghurt. It's easy to use and makes fantastic tasting yoghurt. my daughter loved it as well, so I bought her a machine for her birthday. Then I had to buy an extra pot for myself so I could make another batch before I ran out

Rugby
Rugby10 posts

Very Happy

Made my first batch of 24 hour yoghurt and results were terrific. Cant wait to experiment more and receiving the obvious gut benefits of pure yoghurt. My next step is the recepie book.

Marcella
Marcella

Perfect product! Makes amazing yoghurt

We brought this yoghurt maker as it’s could make SCD compliant yoghurt! It’s easy to make and tastes fantastic and has no nasties like the super market brands! Best kitchen appliance investment I’ve made in years!

stasus
stasusLake Illawarra16 posts

Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker

I purchased the Luvele Pure Yoghurt maker because it has features such as a timer and temperature adjustment which I didn't have on my existing yoghurt maker. The automatic switch off makes is a safer option. In addition to all of this, the yoghurt maker is a nice looking appliance with ceramic pots and lids that can be set to the date that the yoghurt was made. To try the machine out, I made cream cheese which set to perfection. I look forward to many batches of, yoghurt, marscapone, cream cheese and even keffir. Show details ·  1
Malwiyya
MalwiyyaMelbourne5 posts

Another fantastic product from Luvele backed with Luvele's fantastic customer service

For years, I used to make yoghurt at home using fleece blankets for incubation. The quality of yoghurt varied from time to time. There was no consistency in yoghurt quality. But not anymore. Once I used the Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker LPYM300W, I fell in love with it. It's so easy to use and I get the same quality of home-made delicious, nutritious and all-natural yoghurt time and again in just 4 hours. I wished I had this appliance years ago.

Cathy
CathyKendenup WA

Hassle free pure natural, sugar free yoghurt

Bought the Luvele 24hr yoghurt maker after spending hrs each time struggling to maintain correct temperature with a polystyrene box/lamp. What a nightmare.

Luvele has removed the hassle. It's so easy.

Creamy yoghurt. Yum!!!!

Zed
ZedSydney7 posts

Andrea Eves
Andrea EvesPerth, Western Australia3 posts

We love our Luvele yoghurt maker!

We have the older style Luvele yoghurt maker, and we find it so great and easy to make yoghurt, that we wanted to buy one with a second bowl so we can always have fresh yoghurt in our fridge. So we've just bought the new one, which has the advantage of different temperature settings too. Great product!

Sluggo
Sluggomelbourne

Now that I have one, I would not want to be without it!

I have had quite a few Yoghurt Makers in the past, but this on is by far the very best. Reason being I can accurately control the temperature and incubation time. I only make SCD Yoghurt, so being able to "set and forget" for 24 hours at the right temperature is just what I need. I have not yet found another machine that will do all this for such a good price. It is well-built, has a glass 1.5 Litre container -not plastic, and it will switch off and let you know when incubation time is up. If I could suggest an improvement on this already excellent product, I would say a 30 hour timer (not 24) would be an added bonus for making SCD Yoghurt.

bizins