Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker LPYM300W

Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker LPYM300W (page 2 of 3)

MPN: LPYM300W
See the Best Novelty / Snack Makers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Luvele

Nic
NicNew South Wales

It's a great product

Sounds great Nic! Thanks for sahring

Delighted with our new yoghurt maker

I have been using it every week (a double batch) and my family love the creamy results - even my fussy 6 y o. (We add a little honey and vanilla, with some stewed fruit.) The ceramic containers are practical but also attractive. The process is much simpler than I expected and we no longer buy commercial yoghurt - previously a staple.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Awesome review, great customer! Thanks for sharing :)

Solid - creamy goodness made simple.

We recently acquired the Luvele pure yoghurt maker.
It has been in almost continuous use for the last month without a hiccup. We are loving creamy rich GAPS yoghurt and cream.

We are thoroughly impressed with the quality of your products. Their robust and functional design makes home-made simply delicious.

Thanks Andrew!!!

Emerald
EmeraldBelconnen 2617, ACT

Excellent product

I'd like to add to the chorus of 5 star reviews. This unit is well-made and very easy to use. I got perfect results the first time I used it, and it's continued to perform.

You might be cautious about the price tag. So was I. But this thing works so well, I think that, very quickly, it'll pay for itself many times over in savings from buying yogurt.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Amazing, thanks for sharing :)

Novelty / Snack Makers

Find out how Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker LPYM300W compares to other Novelty / Snack Makers

Much better than I expected. Much better.

Luv it Pete, much apprecaited

Overpriced, maybe? but....

Indispensable

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Lita
LitaPort Ludlow

Wish I had bought it sooner!

Arrived quickly,very well packed.Made my first batch which turned out perfect! Forgot how much I enjoyed homemade yogurt! Nice tidy machine,looks like easy care. Also love the fact Luvele does great customer support. Like having the temperature options.

Lady in Blue 52
Lady in Blue 52Hobart

Highly recommend Luvele Yoghurt maker

Easy to use and produced rich, creamy yoghurt from the very first time I used it. My husband who doesn't like yoghurt much tasted it, liked it, and has decided he will have it on his cereal every morning! I was very impressed with the quick response by email to any queries I had in regard to both the machine itself and then where to get yoghurt starter, etc. Will be recommending to my friends.

Ladybugfunk
Ladybugfunk

Best Yoghurt Maker - Gorgeous Quality

Dear Joe,
Thank you! It’s absolutely beautiful! I bought it as a gift for my hubby and he loves it! It’s a completely different product to the EasyYo I bought him a couple of years ago (and was used twice!) LOL... Jule’s couldn’t wait to have a go with it on the weekend and the resulting yoghurt is heavenly. The ceramic jars are so cute and we will definitely be ordering more so that we can have a fresh batch on the go all the time. The packaging was really beautiful too! It arrived super quick and in excellent condition!!
Thanks so much!
Kind regards
Lydia

Luvele SupportLuvele

Perfect! Appreciate the kind words. We are always here to help :)

Quality unit and makes great yoghurt!

The jars are solid and good quality and the unit is easy to use. We bought this to make GAPS friendly yoghurt and it tastes great! My tip would be to buy some extra jars so you can make the next batch while you have your first four in the fridge.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks Martin, love the feedback :)

Theodore
TheodoreHobart

Incredible Vegan/Soy Yoghurt!

It makes great yoghurt. And so easy to use. Depending on your bacteria species and substrate you are able to adjust timing and temperature. We make yoghurt fresh from soaked, blended, and strained soybeans and get a really thick result. We found the shop bought soy milk to make more creamy/custard style yoghurt.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Great news Theodore! Thanks for sharing :)

Catnip
CatnipBaulkham Hills

The best appliance I own after my refrigerator!

Luvele SupportLuvele

Amazing story, thanks for sharing!

Sonia
SoniaManor lakes

Awesome machine

Hi Joe. Just want to say AMAZING . So easy to use and the best yoghurt ive ever had.Love love love it A big big thank you from me
Sonia

Luvele SupportLuvele

That's great new Sonia, thanks for sharing :)

Easy goats yogurt

I have made one batch of goats milk yogurt (SCD compliant) and had a successful result. It is the first time I have ever made my own yogurt and I am very happy with the ease of the process and having the confidence that the Luvele incubator would stay a the correct temperature.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks Annie, that's amazing! Appreciate you taking the time to share your story :)

Fifinic
Fifinic

Love it!

I am really pleased with this product. It is super easy to use and tastes great. I did a lot of research on yoghurt makers and 24 hr fermentation was important as well as no plastic containers. I would highly recommend.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Awesome Review!!! Thanks for sharing :)

love my yoghurt maker

I bought this yoghurt maker to make SCD compliant yoghurt. It's easy to use and makes fantastic tasting yoghurt. my daughter loved it as well, so I bought her a machine for her birthday. Then I had to buy an extra pot for myself so I could make another batch before I ran out

Rugby
Rugby

Very Happy

Made my first batch of 24 hour yoghurt and results were terrific. Cant wait to experiment more and receiving the obvious gut benefits of pure yoghurt. My next step is the recepie book.

Thanks Rugby!!

Perfect product! Makes amazing yoghurt

We brought this yoghurt maker as it’s could make SCD compliant yoghurt! It’s easy to make and tastes fantastic and has no nasties like the super market brands! Best kitchen appliance investment I’ve made in years!

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hey Marcella, thanks for the review! Your an inspiration to others :)

stasus
stasusLake Illawarra

Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker

I purchased the Luvele Pure Yoghurt maker because it has features such as a timer and temperature adjustment which I didn't have on my existing yoghurt maker. The automatic switch off makes is a safer option. In addition to all of this, the yoghurt maker is a nice looking appliance with ceramic pots and lids that can be set to the date that the yoghurt was made. To try the machine out, I made cream cheese which set to perfection. I look forward to many batches of, yoghurt, marscapone, cream cheese and even keffir.

Purchased in March 2018 for $92.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Now that's industrious!!!! We would love to hear more about your Cream Cheese, Keffir & Marscapone sometime. Great job :)

Malwiyya
MalwiyyaMelbourne

Another fantastic product from Luvele backed with Luvele's fantastic customer service

For years, I used to make yoghurt at home using fleece blankets for incubation. The quality of yoghurt varied from time to time. There was no consistency in yoghurt quality. But not anymore. Once I used the Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker LPYM300W, I fell in love with it. It's so easy to use and I get the same quality of home-made delicious, nutritious and all-natural yoghurt time and again in just 4 hours. I wished I had this appliance years ago.

AAA+++ Customer, thanks Malwiyya. Much Luv

Cathy
CathyKendenup WA

Hassle free pure natural, sugar free yoghurt

Bought the Luvele 24hr yoghurt maker after spending hrs each time struggling to maintain correct temperature with a polystyrene box/lamp. What a nightmare.
Luvele has removed the hassle. It's so easy.
Creamy yoghurt. Yum!!!!

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for this great review Cathy, much appreciated :)

Zed
ZedSydney

Great product + fantastic customer service!

Luvele SupportLuvele

Appreciate the kind words Zed :)

Andrea Eves
Andrea EvesPerth, Western Australia

We love our Luvele yoghurt maker!

We have the older style Luvele yoghurt maker, and we find it so great and easy to make yoghurt, that we wanted to buy one with a second bowl so we can always have fresh yoghurt in our fridge. So we've just bought the new one, which has the advantage of different temperature settings too. Great product!

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great review Andrea :)

Sluggo
Sluggomelbourne

Now that I have one, I would not want to be without it!

I have had quite a few Yoghurt Makers in the past, but this on is by far the very best. Reason being I can accurately control the temperature and incubation time. I only make SCD Yoghurt, so being able to "set and forget" for 24 hours at the right temperature is just what I need. I have not yet found another machine that will do all this for such a good price. It is well-built, has a glass 1.5 Litre container -not plastic, and it will switch off and let you know when incubation time is up. If I could suggest an improvement on this already excellent product, I would say a 30 hour timer (not 24) would be an added bonus for making SCD Yoghurt.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the awesome review Sluggo :)