Luvele Razor Meat Slicer LRMS180W

Luvele Razor Meat Slicer LRMS180W

Nice looking unit.

the main reason for purchasing the Luvele Razor slicer, was to cut fresh baked homemade bread. (Lauke Crusty White) Unfortunately I have trouble with this, as the bread is quite soft, I have to chill it in refrigerator, and cut next day before I can pack it and put in the freezer. However this works, and when it is defrosted is quite fresh to make sandwiches. As there a quite a lot of crumbs, I bought a little pastry brush to help get all the crumbs out of the little crevices, and a toothpick helps too, this makes cleaning easy. The communication and service from Luvelle was excellent, item was well packed, and fast delivery, I would recommend them to others.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Thanks for sharing your experience :)

Great Product.

I purchased my Luvele Razor Meat Slicer LRMS180W a few weeks ago. I purchased it straight from Luvele & it arrived as scheduled, well packed & free postage. It was easy to set up & it's easy to use. It is compact & fits well into my cupboard at easy reach. The first thing I cut was a knob of smoked ham & it worked well. I still have to master cutting my homemade bread. It has tended to catch as it slices & it tears the bread a bit, even on the thickest setting. The crumbs tend to go everywhere but I have found a basting brush very helpful to clean up the crumbs from crevices. I had a rectangular black tin tray that I put on the back to catch the items I am cutting & it works well. So, I hope I can get the hang of cutting my fresh bread more efficiently. Cutting fresh bread may be a problem with other makes of slicers too, so it may be one of those things that you just can't get perfect?? I will keep trying, perhaps it's the operator?? This product was a part of my purchases from Luvele in an overall endevour to make my kitchen more efficient & more importantly for me to have less wastage of food & therefore save money. Together with the Luvele Biltong Dehydrator, the Luvele Vacuum Sealer & excellent quality bags & the Luvele Glass Vacuum Containers I am on my way to achieving this goal.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Thanks for taking the time to share your story Monika :)

This is perfect for me very happy !

I’m very happy with my latest purchase! It’s great value and very easy to use.I will definitely recommend it for a house hold product.Its great for the price and simple to assemble and clean .

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Good for the price

Arrived well packed. Read the manual. Comes with 2 blades. One serrated and one not. It is easy to set up.
Peeled off all the covering stickers - washed and made ready to use.
Easy to set thickness. Slices the tin slices for sandwiches like a breeze. Certainly makes meat go further for a family. Mostly we slice cooked corn beef to freeze but have used with sausage, cheese, bread etc. Certainly is quiet and slices well. Easy to use. The clear plastic safety holder feels a little flimsy but it works and keeps your fingers well clear of the blade.

The only 2 problems I find are
1. Catching the meat or cheese as it comes out of the slicer. It would be nice if there were some sort of plate supplied that the meat can be caught on, instead of falling out all over the bench. You need a square plate to catch the slices, a round plate doesn't quite work.

2. Cleaning up. It can be difficult cleaning up the crumbs, cheese fat and meat scraps that get caught under the blade and around the surfaces of the slicer. Even with the blade out, the scraps are caught in lots of little places that cant be removed. This then makes cleaning up a lengthy process.

Overall I would recommend this to any one for general home use. It is good for the price.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Useful and effective machine.

Dianne frequently slices meat for our dog. She slices both beef and chicken about 2mm thick, then dries it in the food dehydrator, similar to jerky. Manually slicing the meat is difficult to maintain the correct thickness, but the Luvele does it right every time. To help the process, Dianne places the meat in the freezer until it is nearly frozen, which makes slicing easier. Using the luvele gets the job done in less than a quarter of the time, and results in a more consistent product. We haven't tried it on bread yet, but expect that it will be every bit as good as we expect.
Great product

Excellent product

Great product bought it to slice the meat thin for jerky a job that used to take hours is done within half and hour. This is a well built product would recommend it to anyone

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Very helpful slicer for my kitchen work

Now after I purchased the meat slicer many things in the kitchen goes much easier and faster.
I use it for a lot of things for example: slice meat, cheese, homemade bread, salami .......
I'm very happy that I decided to buy this slicer.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Slicing is a 2 minute breeze.

First off i wanted compact but sturdy. Second was power but quiet. And third was effortless clean up. Well, tick, tick and tick....... I can and will, recommend this beauty to anyone..... Just like the Luvelo COM8 blender i purchased a while ago, it's a winner.. Les.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

This item has changed how i do things.

As an OLDIE I have not yet learnt to upload stuff but this is a genuine review by me and not from a company flunky. What a great little unobtrusive kitchen item this is,It is of a size that allows me to store it away and quickly retrieve when i want to use it.I spent a long time on the internet browsing home slicers and found this little gem that packs a 180 watt motor as compared to some leading brands down to as little as 100 watts,( power to spare) I know this may sound silly but I use to slice almost every thing, from bread (some better than others, experiment) to semi frozen meats, chicken breast, lucheon meats, cheeses, (most types even softer varieties out of the frig like Brie etc) tomatoes, and the list goes on. By doing all this i save money, I can now buy a block of Cheddar from the major supermarket for around $6.50 a kilo block, a salami stick for around $12.00 a kilo, each offering a saving of something like $10.00 or more a kilo and i get to choose the thickness.Imagine slicing tomatoes at a constant thickness, carrots, zuchini,(either on the round or length ways) What you slice is pretty much limited by your imagination and the little beast has the power to do it. Get a bread roll and slice it into 3, meat pattie on the bottom with bacon, then salad and dressings on the next layer. At this point in time I cannot find any thing to fault with my slicer, cleaning is fairly straight forward, as is with all slicers a little fiddley but well worth the effort between various meats to avoid cross contamination, with blade removal or changing quick and simple. I have a background in food preparation and can reccomend this little slicer very highly as excellent value for money. Happy slicing People.

a wonderful small machine

I love this little machine it is the perfect size for home use I will get a lot of use out of it this Christmas. For meat and cheese trays ect. thanks again--Emma

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great piece of equipment in the kitchen

I bought this machine for 4 positive applications, 1: To cut and slice Home made Bread with the serrated blade, 2: To cut and slice through home made smoked ham which it does to perfection with the round blade for sandwiches, 3: To cut and slice home cooked Silverside which it also does to perfection with the round blade for meals and sandwiches, 4: Fourth and finally to slice fresh skinless chicken breast with the round blade which I then dehydrate for my dog for treats as they have to be a certain thickness which the Luvele Razor Meat Slicer does these to perfection, best slicer I believe for the home kitchen.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Excellent appliance.

Absolutely loving this !

Great value for money, consistent and effortless slicing. Our second Luvele product, the first being a vacuum sealer. Highly recommend the appliances and the seller !

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Can't believe a kitchen without this

From shaving a delicious mortadella in super tiny slices to cutting a loaf a homemade bread or banana bread, whether you want to slice a piece of meat or a piece of hard cheese, this well made machine gets the job done in your 100% satisfaction. From now on slicing super tiny pepperoni to be sizzling on the top of a homemade real pizza or making (exactly like food factory) well-sliced cheeses, carrots and Primo cabanossi sticks is not going to be a dream.

Love this

This works well. I make beef jerky
And the slices are perfect every time.
As well as cutting of up the bulk cold meats
I should have bought this sooner love it

Luvele Razor Meat slicer

Just want to say that Luvele products are excellent value for money and product support is superb.
Even though it's not a big slicer, and for the price I didn't expect that. I have to say I am totally satisfied with its ability to slice almost every thing I have thrown at it. Roast joints and cold meats, salad vegetables, potatoes for crisps etc. Nothing is too much trouble for this machine. A powerful 200W motor means it cuts beautifully, plus it's easy to clean and its easy on bench space.

This is our second Luvele product purchased and thoroughly recommend Luvele

Exceptional Value

We have recently taken possession of the Luvele electric food slicer to use as a bread slicer; whilst I was a tad sceptical about any slicers ability to cut fresh bread I was pleasantly surprised with the Levele slicers adeptness. We bake rather dense sourdough loaves and an electric bread knife has proven to be ineffective, hence my level of scepticism regarding food slicers. I have only cut ten loaves at this point (which is the normal amount that we bake at one time) but the slicer has proven to be an effective and economical solution for us as well as being excellent value for money.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Essential kitchen item

Highly recommend this product. Easy to use and clean. Is fast becoming an essential everyday use kitchen item. Cold meats like the deli cuts or freshly baked home made bread - perfect slices. Is a sturdy and stable unit which makes it feel so safe to use.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Excellent Value For Money

The meat slicer only turned up Monday and I have used it already to slice my home made bread and a lettuce, 2 jobs that can be difficult to get right but were simple with this machine. Certainly excellent value for money, cheap price for a quality product. This is my second Luvele product.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Perfect

Used this on the weekend work perfectly very happy with it highly recommended it to anyone. Cut perfectly i can't fault it. Very safe to use and easy clean up

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Fantastic Meat slicer

This is an excellent meat slicer. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to make the mundane job of slicing stuff easy and quick esp since it comes with 2 different blades. Easy to clean and easy to use-well done Luveleaustralia!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

when you take of the blade is it easy to clean behind? the one I bought has gaps and was so hard to clean I tossed it as I thought having rotting meat trapped in the body of the machine was a health hazard , no pictures or video of cleaning this one . I wanted Chef's Choice 615 Premium but as usual not sold in Australia , cleaning that would be a breeze
Hi Mike, Unfortunately this is now sold out and won't be going back into production at this point. Cheers TimIt is actually pretty easy to clean. I use a soft brush for crumbs. Blades come off easily and there shouldnt be a problem cleaning under them. On the bottom left hand side you would probably need a toothpick or similar to get little scraps out from underneath, not a big problem though. Hope that helps.It is actually pretty easy to clean. I use a soft brush for crumbs. Blades come off easily and there shouldnt be a problem cleaning under them. On the bottom left hand side you would probably need a toothpick or similar to get little scraps out from underneath, not a big problem though. Hope that helps.

Is it possible to still purchase this item

Can I get both blades for bread slicing, as I don't intend using it for anything else? Thanks, Ty
Hi Dulcy, Yes we can do that for you. Please just write in notes in the checkout (2x serrated blades, no round blade) Here's the link: https://www.luvele.com.au/collections/mincers-slicers/products/razor-meat-slicer Regards Tim :)Please advise when you expect new stock, as it says "sold out" on the website. Thanks.Depending on what type of bread you are cutting, I use the serrated blade for cutting homemade Lauche White bread, the bread is really soft and doesn't cut well when fresh, its better 2nd day. I was advised to try and cut with the straight edge and see if that is easier, havent tried that as yet, like you I bought it for cutting bread. If the bread is too high it wont cut properly you would have to cut it down to fit, and/or slice it sideways.

Similar listings