Luvele Razor Meat Slicer LRMS180W

Luvele Razor Meat Slicer LRMS180W Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

when you take of the blade is it easy to clean behind? the one I bought has gaps and was so hard to clean I tossed it as I thought having rotting meat trapped in the body of the machine was a health hazard , no pictures or video of cleaning this one . I wanted Chef's Choice 615 Premium but as usual not sold in Australia , cleaning that would be a breeze
Hi Mike, Unfortunately this is now sold out and won't be going back into production at this point. Cheers TimIt is actually pretty easy to clean. I use a soft brush for crumbs. Blades come off easily and there shouldnt be a problem cleaning under them. On the bottom left hand side you would probably need a toothpick or similar to get little scraps out from underneath, not a big problem though. Hope that helps.It is actually pretty easy to clean. I use a soft brush for crumbs. Blades come off easily and there shouldnt be a problem cleaning under them. On the bottom left hand side you would probably need a toothpick or similar to get little scraps out from underneath, not a big problem though. Hope that helps.

Is it possible to still purchase this item

Can I get both blades for bread slicing, as I don't intend using it for anything else? Thanks, Ty
Hi Dulcy, Yes we can do that for you. Please just write in notes in the checkout (2x serrated blades, no round blade) Here's the link: https://www.luvele.com.au/collections/mincers-slicers/products/razor-meat-slicer Regards Tim :)Please advise when you expect new stock, as it says "sold out" on the website. Thanks.Depending on what type of bread you are cutting, I use the serrated blade for cutting homemade Lauche White bread, the bread is really soft and doesn't cut well when fresh, its better 2nd day. I was advised to try and cut with the straight edge and see if that is easier, havent tried that as yet, like you I bought it for cutting bread. If the bread is too high it wont cut properly you would have to cut it down to fit, and/or slice it sideways.

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives