Luvele Razor Meat Slicer LRMS180W

Luvele Razor Meat Slicer LRMS180W Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Jodi J.

Jodi J.asked

would this be good for sliceing lemons, limes, oranges and starwberries?

Tim D.Luvele

Hey Jodi, thanks for your interest in Luvele products. Unfortunately we have sold out of this model and don't plan to continue any production at this stage.

mike155

mike155asked

when you take of the blade is it easy to clean behind? the one I bought has gaps and was so hard to clean I tossed it
as I thought having rotting meat trapped in the body of the machine was a health hazard , no pictures or video of cleaning this one . I wanted Chef's Choice 615 Premium but as usual not sold in Australia , cleaning that would be a breeze

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately this is now sold out and won't be going back into production at this point.

Cheers Tim

JanP

It is actually pretty easy to clean. I use a soft brush for crumbs. Blades come off easily and there shouldnt be a problem cleaning under them. On the bottom left hand side you would probably need a toothpick or similar to get little scraps out from underneath, not a big problem though. Hope that helps.

Julie49

Julie49asked

Is it possible to still purchase this item

Dulcyasked

Can I get both blades for bread slicing, as I don't intend using it for anything else?
Thanks,

Ty

Hi Dulcy,

Yes we can do that for you.
Please just write in notes in the checkout (2x serrated blades, no round blade)
Here's the link:

Regards Tim :)

Dulcy

Please advise when you expect new stock, as it says "sold out" on the website.

Thanks.

JanP

Depending on what type of bread you are cutting, I use the serrated blade for cutting homemade Lauche White bread, the bread is really soft and doesn't cut well when fresh, its better 2nd day. I was advised to try and cut with the straight edge and see if that is easier, havent tried that as yet, like you I bought it for cutting bread. If the bread is too high it wont cut properly you would have to cut it down to fit, and/or slice it sideways.

tom

tomasked

where can I purchase the Luvele slicer?

Max.H
Max.H

You have 2 options:

1) On Luvele Australia at:
or
2) On eBay at:

Marty_S
Marty_S

Thankyou Max , those are the only current places I know of also ....

Tim D.Luvele

Hey Marty sorry for the delayed response, and thanks Max :)

We don't currently sell in stores, as our business is 100% online.

We do have a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee :)

If you have any further question, I'll be more than happy to help :)

Thanks again
Tim

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives