Luvele Razor Meat Slicer LRMS180W

Luvele Razor Meat Slicer LRMS180W (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Automatic Slicers & Graters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great meat slicer

Great meat slicer very easy to use and clean i found it cuts my half frozen meat which i slice in 5mm slices to make beef geeky and it does it with ease i only wish I brought this machine a long time ago so simple happy customer thanks again

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Hardwired

HardwiredSydney

Great Slicer

I love cutting fresh cold meat. The Razor meat slicer is a perfect machine to use at home and I use it every week. It's easy to clean as well, also i find the blade is easy to switch between round and serrated. Very happy with my slicer :)

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Lifesabeach

LifesabeachSydney

Very Tidy little Meat Slicer.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Jodi J.

Jodi J.asked

would this be good for sliceing lemons, limes, oranges and starwberries?

Luvele
Tim D.Luvele

Hey Jodi, thanks for your interest in Luvele products. Unfortunately we have sold out of this model and don't plan to continue any production at this stage.

mike155

mike155asked

when you take of the blade is it easy to clean behind? the one I bought has gaps and was so hard to clean I tossed it
as I thought having rotting meat trapped in the body of the machine was a health hazard , no pictures or video of cleaning this one . I wanted Chef's Choice 615 Premium but as usual not sold in Australia , cleaning that would be a breeze

Luvele
Tim D.Luvele

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately this is now sold out and won't be going back into production at this point.

Cheers Tim

JanP

It is actually pretty easy to clean. I use a soft brush for crumbs. Blades come off easily and there shouldnt be a problem cleaning under them. On the bottom left hand side you would probably need a toothpick or similar to get little scraps out from underneath, not a big problem though. Hope that helps.

Julie49

Julie49asked

Is it possible to still purchase this item

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives

CategoryAutomatic Slicers & Graters