Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 (page 2 of 4)

5 Stars

We purchased a Luvele Ultimate Electric Meat Grinder/ Sausage Maker last week. I always do my research before I purchase & I must say this product had something like 43 product reviews & almost all were 5 stars, which I can't remember ever seeing before. So here I am on Product reviews to post my 5 Star rating. Great product, fast delivery & a follow up email to see if I was happy.
Many Thanks!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Thanks Dodhyed. Luv this review :)

Easy assembling, easy to use...

Bought this mincer based on the great reviews. Bought directly from Luvele, who posted it so fast! I would recommend getting it direct from them. I got it primarily for mincing and I was not disappointed. It was a lot lighter than expected,but this does not take away from its power. It is easy to assemble and easy to use. It is a little loud but I liken it to a powerful juicer. You do need to cut the chicken thighs and breasts into strips to fit down the tube but for me it was just like cutting up food to put into a juicer so didn’t bother me. Cleaning it isn’t too difficult as all pieces come apart. Very sturdy machine with quality parts. So glad I bought this one !

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great reliable mincer

I've had one of these for some time and I've had no issues, very happy. The parts are a little difficult to clean (I expect this is common to most mincers) and the sausage stuffer only works in conjunction with the mincer function, which is slightly dissapointing.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Thanks for your review, I will pass your feedback onto our design team :)

Great product and excellent customer service

My Luvele Meat Grinder arrived a day before I expected it. It was very well packaged up, so a big thumbs up to Luvele for customer service.
It was very easy to assemble and made short work of the mincing I had to do - what was taking an hour (of effort!) with my hand mincer was easily done in about 5 minutes. I was really impressed with the performance.
I was also very, very pleased that the machine looks so good. I hesitated over the purchase, because I thought it might be a bit too large and heavy. Not so - it's not much bigger than my Vitamix unit.
It is also really easy to clean. So, overall, I am so happy that I decided to buy it and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a mincer for home use.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Thanks Cecha, appreciate the kind words :)

Great product, great customer service!

The performance of this product is good for a domestic model. It runs smoothly, abet a little loud. It came with plenty of attachments which is good. I actually bought this grinder based upon the reviews I've read here. It helps if you place meat, especially meat with lots of sinew like wallaby/roo, in freezer for 20mins to firm up before grinding. If it is just lean meat, don't bother.

Their customer service is excellent! I had an issue with the motor, contacted customer service and a replacement was sent rather quickly! Very happy, will definitely be recommending this grinder to all my mates.

Thanks Paul, appreciate the time to write this awesome review. Much Luv

Excellent product with a fantastic customer service

The Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 is by all means an excellent machine that does the job perfectly every time. The Luvele's customer service is second to none. I never seen such a fantastic customer service anywhere. Special thanks to Tim Davy for his outstanding customer service approach.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Just what I wanted!

I did a lot of research on meat grinders and finally settled on the Luvele. I have previously used everything from hand-cranked to commercial grinders and, for the money, this unit beats everything. Whilst performance, not price, was the driving reason behind the purchase I can say without fear of contradiction that it is a great unit at the price. The speed and quality of the mincing is excellent and even with meat (lamb) at near room temperature, it performed extremely well. Whilst I have had the unit only for a short time and therefore haven't done heaps of mincing I have still managed to put through well over 100kgs without missing a beat.
The only (very minor) grizzle would be the small amount of waste that accumulates in the auger socket which is slightly difficult to clean however this might be the result of meat with a high fat content not being cold enough.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Awesome

I have previously used Kenwood chef mincer attachments and both of them broke. I then used a hand cranker . This machine is wow. It is very powerful yet it is quiet. Very good quality. I spent a lot of time online researching. I am glad i did. I cleaned up the casting flash on the auger with my dremel . Probably not necessary but i am a perfectionist . There are a lot of fakes and dodgy sellers out there. Beware. Five stars. Cheers Peter

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Does venison easy.

The mincer chews through venison sinew with ease. Very easy to set up / take apart and clean. Made sausages and cabana easy with tubes supplied.
Was going to go with a $600 mincer but glad I gave this one a go. Very happy with the quality and performance of this machine.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Perfect little addition to my kitchen

This little mincer is perfect. I have put kilos of meat through with no problems at all. Looking forward to creating many different kinds of sausages for years to come.
Thanks.

Excellent and sturdy

Don't waste money on cheaper grinders. I did and soon exchanged it.
This is more than worth the few extra pounds.
Well built, sturdy and easy to use and clean
Excellent piece of kit.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

BEST item and AMAZING service and communication!

I bought this Luvele grinder partly because of the quality parts it contains, and also because of the company's sterling rating for it. The postage speed, - ESPECIALLY at Christmas time was amazing. I actually couldn't believe it got here so soon - within days. Their after communication has been exceptional. I have used my grinder and it works with absolute ease. So easy to use and clean. I cant wait to make my own sausages. I just love it and cant wait to use it more. Cant speak highly enough of both the product AND the people who are selling it. Thanks so much.

Awesome meat grinder!!!

We just love our new Luvele meat grinder. We have made pork meat balls, lamb kebabs and beautiful mince for pasta sauce. The machine is very powerful and easy to clean. We are looking forward to making our own sausages.
The machine will pay for itself because we are saving $5-7 kg on mince and producing a much better and healthier product by buying the meat to grind.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Exceptional machine - ever so happy with it

After much research I settled on this Luvele machine & am very happy I did. Super impressed with the way I was able to mince a whole rump (& a bonus, it worked out so much cheaper than buying regular mince). The operation is easy, machine is not noisy & is very easy to clean. And doesn't take up too much cupboard space.
I am loving experimenting with various meats & I now look forward to making sausages..

Great Product - Highly Recomend

After doing some research we decided to go with this machine as it had good reviews. Have to say, I am very happy with it. Hubby and I tried it out the same day it arrived. We cut up a whole rump and put it through. It was so quick and easy. I was actually a little disappointed it was finished so quickly lol. It wasn’t overly noisy and didn’t struggle at all, even with the hard fatty pieces. Stores easily in the cupboard. Can’t wait to make some sausages next time!

Fantastic Machine

I purchased this after looking at other mincers and settled on this after reading the positive reviews. I am glad i did. My son and me used this on 14/10/2017 for the first time to mince and make 14kg of venison sausages. Minced coarsely then through again on fine with seasoning and pork fat etc. This was our first ever attempt at making sausages and they come out perfect, thanks to this machine. If I knew how I would attach a photo. Great having 2 speeds and reverse (if you need) metal gearing etc. Oh, the other big reason I purchased is that you can get spare parts, cutting blades if you need them. Looking forward to making the next lot

Date PurchasedOct 2017

This grinder produces great meat consistency, it is very reliable. The machine is light and not too large for a regular sized kitchen. I highly recommend it for kebabs and sausages.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Fantastic machine. Easy to use, robust and importantly easy to clean

Chose the luvele ultimate based on peer reviews from various places.
My friend (who is a butcher and teaches butchering) and myself gave this machine a workout on the day we got it. We'd previously tried 2 other electric and 2 manual grinders. None of them could cope with the loads getting hot and taking lots of effort to grind manually.
We put 5kg of lamb trimmings through it (without stopping) on coarse, then reprocessed with a butchers curry spice mix with sultanas thrown in for good measure and a little iced water, through the same coarse screen as the texture was ideal for lamb. Pushed it into collagen casings and made two large trays of thin sausages (around 5kg). The process of grinding, seasoning, regrinding and casing the 5kg was a breeze.We used high power setting and processed the lot in around 45 minutes.
Next batch will be rabbit, bacon and fennel!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a meat grinder/mince to do chicken and its soft bone! Would this be adequate to do the job ?? Cheers Jeff.
I think you will find this would be ideal. We use it for Pork and turkey and the occasional turkey bone slips through and we have had no problem. It is very robust and it there is a blockage, simply use the reverse feature to correct. Honestly far better than our more expensive small professional model.I honestly wouldn’t put bone through. That’s not a reflection of the machine but my respect of it. I might let a bit of cartilage through.Chicken bone is fairly soft Mat, I thought with it being a mincer/grinder it would manage

Hello, we live in Melbourne and want one of these as a Christmas gift. Can we get it before Christmas if we order it though you?
Hi there, Thanks for your question. If you place an order at luvele.com.au before 10am this morning and select express post, then we can do our very best to get your order to you by Monday the 24th. Unfortunately at this time of year there are no guarantees however. Cheers, Tim

Hi there, we have bought a grinder recently and after using it for a couple of times, it stopped working today. It actually turns on, but it stops working after just a few seconds. How can we fix it?
Hey Mason, Thanks for your message and support. I'll be happy to help with a fast solution :) It does seem odd as we haven't had this issue before. Can you please send us an email, preferably with a video of the issue, this will help us assess if its a fault faster than you having to send it back. Our email is support@luvele.com If it is a manufactures fault we will replace or refund you :) Let me know via email so I can get you sorted ASAP. Appreciate your patience in advance. Kind Regards Tim