Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 (page 2 of 4)

4.9

Big Seb

Big SebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

quality build

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

Luv this review, thanks for sharing :)

Excellent product

I am extremely happy with the quality of the meat grinder I purchased from. It has a lot more power than my old one and the all stainless steel pieces make it so easy to clean. The service and prompt delivery were a bonus as well. I have already told some friends of mine about your company and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

So glad to hear Mark, thanks for your support :)

Recommend for every kitchen

The mince sausage maker is great, are real home asset in the kitchen.  We have already made about 14 kg of sausages and they have been a reality with the family and friends.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

x Amazing x

Automatic Food Mincers

Find out how Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 compares to other Automatic Food Mincers

All good

Yes I am very happy with the mincer I have made new mincer plates with 10 mm and 12 mm hole to my liking.
Seems to work fine great machine
cheers

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Thanks Kev!

So easy to use!

It is a fantastic mincer mixer! It is so easy to use and so easy to clean. I love it! I had a lot of fun when I used it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks Elisa, glad it's all worked out :)

Googs

GoogsBrisbane

Just Bad

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

If there is a problem with your grinder we are happy to help you out Googs, are you able to provide a video?

Great product

A sturdy machine with quality parts. Purchased directly from Luvele. The product was well packaged and delivered quickly. We've so far used the mincer and one of the sausage attachments and are very happy with the results.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the support and positive feedback :) Glad it's all working well.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Great review! Thanks for sharing, this means a lot :)

dean

dean

Great little grinder

After the success i`ve had with the Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer, I didn't hesitate to purchase this grinder when the time came.
As an avid hunter I`ve grounded a lot of meat & made plenty of sausages without an issue.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks Dean, thanks for supporting an Australian company. Your a great customer.

Dodgyed

DodgyedSydney

5 Stars

We purchased a Luvele Ultimate Electric Meat Grinder/ Sausage Maker last week. I always do my research before I purchase & I must say this product had something like 43 product reviews & almost all were 5 stars, which I can't remember ever seeing before. So here I am on Product reviews to post my 5 Star rating. Great product, fast delivery & a follow up email to see if I was happy.
Many Thanks!!

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks Dodhyed. Luv this review :)

Mia17

Mia17Brisbane

Easy assembling, easy to use...

Bought this mincer based on the great reviews. Bought directly from Luvele, who posted it so fast! I would recommend getting it direct from them. I got it primarily for mincing and I was not disappointed. It was a lot lighter than expected,but this does not take away from its power. It is easy to assemble and easy to use. It is a little loud but I liken it to a powerful juicer. You do need to cut the chicken thighs and breasts into strips to fit down the tube but for me it was just like cutting up food to put into a juicer so didn’t bother me. Cleaning it isn’t too difficult as all pieces come apart. Very sturdy machine with quality parts. So glad I bought this one !

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Jolyon P

Jolyon PAU

Great reliable mincer

I've had one of these for some time and I've had no issues, very happy. The parts are a little difficult to clean (I expect this is common to most mincers) and the sausage stuffer only works in conjunction with the mincer function, which is slightly dissapointing.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for your review, I will pass your feedback onto our design team :)

Cecha

CechaPerth

Great product and excellent customer service

My Luvele Meat Grinder arrived a day before I expected it. It was very well packaged up, so a big thumbs up to Luvele for customer service.
It was very easy to assemble and made short work of the mincing I had to do - what was taking an hour (of effort!) with my hand mincer was easily done in about 5 minutes. I was really impressed with the performance.
I was also very, very pleased that the machine looks so good. I hesitated over the purchase, because I thought it might be a bit too large and heavy. Not so - it's not much bigger than my Vitamix unit.
It is also really easy to clean. So, overall, I am so happy that I decided to buy it and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a mincer for home use.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks Cecha, appreciate the kind words :)

Paul

PaulLaunceston, TAS

Great product, great customer service!

The performance of this product is good for a domestic model. It runs smoothly, abet a little loud. It came with plenty of attachments which is good. I actually bought this grinder based upon the reviews I've read here. It helps if you place meat, especially meat with lots of sinew like wallaby/roo, in freezer for 20mins to firm up before grinding. If it is just lean meat, don't bother.

Their customer service is excellent! I had an issue with the motor, contacted customer service and a replacement was sent rather quickly! Very happy, will definitely be recommending this grinder to all my mates.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Thanks Paul, appreciate the time to write this awesome review. Much Luv

Malwiyya

MalwiyyaMelbourne

Excellent product with a fantastic customer service

The Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 is by all means an excellent machine that does the job perfectly every time. The Luvele's customer service is second to none. I never seen such a fantastic customer service anywhere. Special thanks to Tim Davy for his outstanding customer service approach.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Jim O

Jim OAU

Just what I wanted!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Automatic Food Mincers

Excellent Grinder at an even better price!

This mincer is amazing and a great value for the price. I have made some amazing sausages with this. I was looking at the Kenwood but I am very glad I went with Luvele.

Awesome

I have previously used Kenwood chef mincer attachments and both of them broke. I then used a hand cranker . This machine is wow. It is very powerful yet it is quiet. Very good quality. I spent a lot of time online researching. I am glad i did. I cleaned up the casting flash on the auger with my dremel . Probably not necessary but i am a perfectionist . There are a lot of fakes and dodgy sellers out there. Beware. Five stars. Cheers Peter

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Does venison easy.

The mincer chews through venison sinew with ease. Very easy to set up / take apart and clean. Made sausages and cabana easy with tubes supplied.
Was going to go with a $600 mincer but glad I gave this one a go. Very happy with the quality and performance of this machine.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Perfect little addition to my kitchen

This little mincer is perfect. I have put kilos of meat through with no problems at all. Looking forward to creating many different kinds of sausages for years to come.
Thanks.

Excellent and sturdy

Don't waste money on cheaper grinders. I did and soon exchanged it.
This is more than worth the few extra pounds.
Well built, sturdy and easy to use and clean
Excellent piece of kit.