Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Automatic Food Mincers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great product

A sturdy machine with quality parts. Purchased directly from Luvele. The product was well packaged and delivered quickly. We've so far used the mincer and one of the sausage attachments and are very happy with the results.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Tim D.Luvele

Thanks for the support and positive feedback :) Glad it's all working well.

Tim D.Luvele

Great review! Thanks for sharing, this means a lot :)

dean

dean

Great little grinder

After the success i`ve had with the Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer, I didn't hesitate to purchase this grinder when the time came.
As an avid hunter I`ve grounded a lot of meat & made plenty of sausages without an issue.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Tim D.Luvele

Thanks Dean, thanks for supporting an Australian company. Your a great customer.

Dodgyed

DodgyedSydney

5 Stars

We purchased a Luvele Ultimate Electric Meat Grinder/ Sausage Maker last week. I always do my research before I purchase & I must say this product had something like 43 product reviews & almost all were 5 stars, which I can't remember ever seeing before. So here I am on Product reviews to post my 5 Star rating. Great product, fast delivery & a follow up email to see if I was happy.
Many Thanks!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Tim D.Luvele

Thanks Dodhyed. Luv this review :)

Mia17

Mia17Brisbane

Easy assembling, easy to use...

Bought this mincer based on the great reviews. Bought directly from Luvele, who posted it so fast! I would recommend getting it direct from them. I got it primarily for mincing and I was not disappointed. It was a lot lighter than expected,but this does not take away from its power. It is easy to assemble and easy to use. It is a little loud but I liken it to a powerful juicer. You do need to cut the chicken thighs and breasts into strips to fit down the tube but for me it was just like cutting up food to put into a juicer so didn’t bother me. Cleaning it isn’t too difficult as all pieces come apart. Very sturdy machine with quality parts. So glad I bought this one !

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Jolyon P

Jolyon PAU

Great reliable mincer

I've had one of these for some time and I've had no issues, very happy. The parts are a little difficult to clean (I expect this is common to most mincers) and the sausage stuffer only works in conjunction with the mincer function, which is slightly dissapointing.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Tim D.Luvele

Thanks for your review, I will pass your feedback onto our design team :)

Cecha

CechaPerth

Great product and excellent customer service

My Luvele Meat Grinder arrived a day before I expected it. It was very well packaged up, so a big thumbs up to Luvele for customer service.
It was very easy to assemble and made short work of the mincing I had to do - what was taking an hour (of effort!) with my hand mincer was easily done in about 5 minutes. I was really impressed with the performance.
I was also very, very pleased that the machine looks so good. I hesitated over the purchase, because I thought it might be a bit too large and heavy. Not so - it's not much bigger than my Vitamix unit.
It is also really easy to clean. So, overall, I am so happy that I decided to buy it and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a mincer for home use.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Tim D.Luvele

Thanks Cecha, appreciate the kind words :)

Paul

PaulLaunceston, TAS

Great product, great customer service!

The performance of this product is good for a domestic model. It runs smoothly, abet a little loud. It came with plenty of attachments which is good. I actually bought this grinder based upon the reviews I've read here. It helps if you place meat, especially meat with lots of sinew like wallaby/roo, in freezer for 20mins to firm up before grinding. If it is just lean meat, don't bother.

Their customer service is excellent! I had an issue with the motor, contacted customer service and a replacement was sent rather quickly! Very happy, will definitely be recommending this grinder to all my mates.

Thanks Paul, appreciate the time to write this awesome review. Much Luv

Malwiyya

MalwiyyaMelbourne

Excellent product with a fantastic customer service

The Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 is by all means an excellent machine that does the job perfectly every time. The Luvele's customer service is second to none. I never seen such a fantastic customer service anywhere. Special thanks to Tim Davy for his outstanding customer service approach.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Jim O

Jim OAU

Just what I wanted!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Excellent Grinder at an even better price!

This mincer is amazing and a great value for the price. I have made some amazing sausages with this. I was looking at the Kenwood but I am very glad I went with Luvele.

Awesome

I have previously used Kenwood chef mincer attachments and both of them broke. I then used a hand cranker . This machine is wow. It is very powerful yet it is quiet. Very good quality. I spent a lot of time online researching. I am glad i did. I cleaned up the casting flash on the auger with my dremel . Probably not necessary but i am a perfectionist . There are a lot of fakes and dodgy sellers out there. Beware. Five stars. Cheers Peter

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Does venison easy.

The mincer chews through venison sinew with ease. Very easy to set up / take apart and clean. Made sausages and cabana easy with tubes supplied.
Was going to go with a $600 mincer but glad I gave this one a go. Very happy with the quality and performance of this machine.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Perfect little addition to my kitchen

This little mincer is perfect. I have put kilos of meat through with no problems at all. Looking forward to creating many different kinds of sausages for years to come.
Thanks.

Excellent and sturdy

Don't waste money on cheaper grinders. I did and soon exchanged it.
This is more than worth the few extra pounds.
Well built, sturdy and easy to use and clean
Excellent piece of kit.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

BEST item and AMAZING service and communication!

I bought this Luvele grinder partly because of the quality parts it contains, and also because of the company's sterling rating for it. The postage speed, - ESPECIALLY at Christmas time was amazing. I actually couldn't believe it got here so soon - within days. Their after communication has been exceptional. I have used my grinder and it works with absolute ease. So easy to use and clean. I cant wait to make my own sausages. I just love it and cant wait to use it more. Cant speak highly enough of both the product AND the people who are selling it. Thanks so much.

Alyse c

Alyse cSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is awesome!

My husband absolutely loves it!! He is a butcher and now he can make us snags and mince all at home! He loves it!!! It is absolutely awesome awesome awesome!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

big dog

big dognambucca heads

Awesome meat grinder!!!

We just love our new Luvele meat grinder. We have made pork meat balls, lamb kebabs and beautiful mince for pasta sauce. The machine is very powerful and easy to clean. We are looking forward to making our own sausages.
The machine will pay for itself because we are saving $5-7 kg on mince and producing a much better and healthier product by buying the meat to grind.

DeeGee

DeeGeeBundaberg

Exceptional machine - ever so happy with it

After much research I settled on this Luvele machine & am very happy I did. Super impressed with the way I was able to mince a whole rump (& a bonus, it worked out so much cheaper than buying regular mince). The operation is easy, machine is not noisy & is very easy to clean. And doesn't take up too much cupboard space.
I am loving experimenting with various meats & I now look forward to making sausages..

Johanna K

Johanna KCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Product - Highly Recomend

After doing some research we decided to go with this machine as it had good reviews. Have to say, I am very happy with it. Hubby and I tried it out the same day it arrived. We cut up a whole rump and put it through. It was so quick and easy. I was actually a little disappointed it was finished so quickly lol. It wasn’t overly noisy and didn’t struggle at all, even with the hard fatty pieces. Stores easily in the cupboard. Can’t wait to make some sausages next time!

Col

ColMelbourne

Fantastic Machine

I purchased this after looking at other mincers and settled on this after reading the positive reviews. I am glad i did. My son and me used this on 14/10/2017 for the first time to mince and make 14kg of venison sausages. Minced coarsely then through again on fine with seasoning and pork fat etc. This was our first ever attempt at making sausages and they come out perfect, thanks to this machine. If I knew how I would attach a photo. Great having 2 speeds and reverse (if you need) metal gearing etc. Oh, the other big reason I purchased is that you can get spare parts, cutting blades if you need them. Looking forward to making the next lot

Emma

Emmaasked

Hi, I just purchased your Luvele Eclipse Meat grinder through your website. I've only just found this page and to be honest I was purchasing your meat grinder to make homemade cat food with. I was hoping to be able to grind chicken bones (as I've seen other people doing it with similar meat grinders) but after reading the above posts I'm thinking that this product will not do the job and I am best to cancel my order. I thought chicken bones were soft enough for a meat grinder of this power. Can you please update me so I can cancel if necessary, Thanks so much.

Tim D.Luvele

Hi Emma. thanks for your message. Firstly, to organize a return you will need to email us at Luvele.com.au. Regarding grinding bones, no domestic style meat grinder should be use to grind bones. Meat grinder are designed for processing meat flesh only. Some people do use grinders for soft chicken bones, however this does put a lot of stress of the motor and gear box. While it can work, whats to stop a customer placing a slightly harder bone in the grinder and it getting caught and breaking the grinder. This is why we say that bones of any type should not be placed in the grinder. Thanks,
Tim.

Greg

Gregasked

Hi Tim,
The Eurochef looks exactly that same as the Luvele BUT there are a number of poor reviews on this site on the Eurochef (leaving black residue in the food) This is thought to be from the parts grinding together and leaving residue in the food....is the Eurochef the same as your brand and, if so, has the residue issue been fixed? https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/euro-chef-electric-meat-grinder

M. Cochon

We have used the meat hrinder fairly regularly since our purchase last year. In that time we have never had a problem as described above, although i had experienced it with another brand. After sales service to answer questions and sort a problem of our own making (husband put a few parts in the dishwasher that it tells you expressly not to do). Amazing support. I would buy Luvele again for any kitchen equipment!

Tim D.Luvele

Hi Greg, thanks for your question. We have not had any customers with this issue. Cheers.

Jeff B.asked

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a meat grinder/mince to do chicken and its soft bone! Would this be adequate to do the job ??

Cheers Jeff.

M. Cochon

I think you will find this would be ideal. We use it for Pork and turkey and the occasional turkey bone slips through and we have had no problem. It is very robust and it there is a blockage, simply use the reverse feature to correct. Honestly far better than our more expensive small professional model.

Mat
Mat

I honestly wouldn’t put bone through. That’s not a reflection of the machine but my respect of it.
I might let a bit of cartilage through.

Jeff B.

Chicken bone is fairly soft Mat, I thought with it being a mincer/grinder it would manage

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives

CategoryAutomatic Food Mincers