Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 (page 3 of 4)

4.9

BEST item and AMAZING service and communication!

I bought this Luvele grinder partly because of the quality parts it contains, and also because of the company's sterling rating for it. The postage speed, - ESPECIALLY at Christmas time was amazing. I actually couldn't believe it got here so soon - within days. Their after communication has been exceptional. I have used my grinder and it works with absolute ease. So easy to use and clean. I cant wait to make my own sausages. I just love it and cant wait to use it more. Cant speak highly enough of both the product AND the people who are selling it. Thanks so much.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Alyse c

Alyse cSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is awesome!

My husband absolutely loves it!! He is a butcher and now he can make us snags and mince all at home! He loves it!!! It is absolutely awesome awesome awesome!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
big dog

big dogMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome meat grinder!!!

We just love our new Luvele meat grinder. We have made pork meat balls, lamb kebabs and beautiful mince for pasta sauce. The machine is very powerful and easy to clean. We are looking forward to making our own sausages.
The machine will pay for itself because we are saving $5-7 kg on mince and producing a much better and healthier product by buying the meat to grind.

Automatic Food Mincers

Find out how Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 compares to other Automatic Food Mincers

DeeGee

DeeGeeBundaberg

Exceptional machine - ever so happy with it

After much research I settled on this Luvele machine & am very happy I did. Super impressed with the way I was able to mince a whole rump (& a bonus, it worked out so much cheaper than buying regular mince). The operation is easy, machine is not noisy & is very easy to clean. And doesn't take up too much cupboard space.
I am loving experimenting with various meats & I now look forward to making sausages..

Johanna K

Johanna KCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Product - Highly Recomend

After doing some research we decided to go with this machine as it had good reviews. Have to say, I am very happy with it. Hubby and I tried it out the same day it arrived. We cut up a whole rump and put it through. It was so quick and easy. I was actually a little disappointed it was finished so quickly lol. It wasn’t overly noisy and didn’t struggle at all, even with the hard fatty pieces. Stores easily in the cupboard. Can’t wait to make some sausages next time!

Col

ColMelbourne

Fantastic Machine

I purchased this after looking at other mincers and settled on this after reading the positive reviews. I am glad i did. My son and me used this on 14/10/2017 for the first time to mince and make 14kg of venison sausages. Minced coarsely then through again on fine with seasoning and pork fat etc. This was our first ever attempt at making sausages and they come out perfect, thanks to this machine. If I knew how I would attach a photo. Great having 2 speeds and reverse (if you need) metal gearing etc. Oh, the other big reason I purchased is that you can get spare parts, cutting blades if you need them. Looking forward to making the next lot

M Y

M YGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This grinder produces great meat consistency, it is very reliable. The machine is light and not too large for a regular sized kitchen. I highly recommend it for kebabs and sausages.

tccack

tccackAdelaide

Fantastic machine. Easy to use, robust and importantly easy to clean

Date PurchasedSept 2017
MADRPM

MADRPMMelbourne

Sensational Sausages

Super easy and works

Minced 1kg beef into hamburger mince in about 2mins blending through the kidney plate and then the 8mm plate. Could have easily done more but I am experimenting with blending different cuts to get the perfect hamburger pattie.

Easy to operate and easy to clean.

It is a great little unit for the aspiring home butcher.

Fantastic Machine

Extremely happy with this machine, it came in just a few days and was put to work nearly straight away mincing meat and putting it into sausages. I never missed a beat when mincing Chuck Steak and Pork.
Extremely easy to clean, I love it.

Bruzza

BruzzaWollongong

Brilliant Machine!

I am very happy with the mincer which I purchased. I previously was a butcher and I specialise in cookery. I can recommend this unit as I am very pleased with the results.

April 5th 2018 Update: Excellent machine

Great product would highly recommend this mincer Use it all the time cannot fault it last review they said they would send me a new blade this never happened little bit disappointed

Great product

Grinding meat, making snags, washing up..
All so simple with this unit.
Made my first Lamb snags on the weekend, could not have been easier.
Strong and effective, could not fault it for a beginner.
Well done guys, keep up the good work..

Better than expected.

I'm over the moon with this machine, it came in just a few days and was put to work straight away mincing 50kg of meat and putting it into sausages. Extremely easy to clean, I love it.

Jase

JasePyree

As impressive as the reviews suggested!

Received my grinder 2 days after purchase and put it straight to work mincing 10kg of fresh venison. Worked superbly and dealt with the sinew like no other mincer I have come across. Will be doing my first sausages shortly and have full confidence in it already. As they say; "Long after the price is forgotten - quality remains."

Bmac

BmacMelbourne

Great product

Used grinder for 30kg of meat to make Salami so the Grinder was put to a great test. Worked great and we are now enjoying the product of many hours work. next to make sausage and patties

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Garry

GarrySouth Australia, 5422

Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder is simply the best

I still can't believe how good this grinder is. All metal construction, grinds effortlessly, quiet, easy to clean and assemble. Minces a kilo in seconds. Great value at the price and highly recommended.
Update. After 12 months and using twice per week this grinder is still going strong. We occasionally buy a side of pork and mince most of the meat as it is being boned. Our cats love the freshly minced meat too. It also fills sausage casings with ease too. Does the work so well.

HKI

HKISydney

Mincing made easy!

We used this meat grinder for the first time yesterday. We minced beef & lamb to make koftas in no time! It's powerful and didn't have to stop to pick out bits of fat that get stuck (as in our previous one). The easy cleaning was also a bonus. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a meat grinder. Thank you.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Perfect. 25min task is now a 1 minute joy!

We used a manual mincer for a few short weeks. Bought the Luvele grinder and now enjoy making minced meat - can't wait to experiment with sausages. Great product - solid, neat and easy to use. Very Happy we bought this one.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
kepp

keppalbury

Luvele Ultimate meat grinder

Hi Just like to say, I am very happy with the Ultimate meat grinder . Minced 5kilo pork with ease ( best if meat is very cold ) Cleanup a breeze if you use a little bread after mincing. Recommend this product to anyone needing a reliable mincer

Date PurchasedJune 2017