Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 (page 4 of 4)

4.9

Gutsy High Performance Grinder

I am very impressed with the quality of this product. It performs equally well as a mincer and sausage filler. It has loads of power and smooth operation. No plastic gears or drive sockets to break or fatigue. I'm sure it will give me years of good service. The weight alone tells you it is a quality unit. I'm so impressed with it that I'm going to buy one of your meat slicers in the expectation that it will perform just as well.

Very Impressive Meat Grinder

Thanking you so much for this amazing Luvele Electric Pro Meat Grinder, We used it to make the perfect burger"s wow what an incredible machine, It never struggled in any way and minced to perfection, also it is so very easy to clean. We will surely recommend to our friends and advise anyone to give it a go, you won"t be disappointed. Must thank you for your professional service, and speed of shipping.

Kindest regards

Adrian.N

Impressive piece of kit!

I used this grinder for the first time today and have to say that it ticks all the boxes for me; uncomplicated, robust, easy to assemble and clean, and it produced beautiful mince effortlessly. Very happy!

Automatic Food Mincers

Find out how Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 compares to other Automatic Food Mincers

Great Grinder

Easy to use and clean. I used it to mince and fill salami casings. It powered through the mincing in no time and also filled the casings easily. I would recommend this product to anyone

Carmel

Carmel

BEST MEAT GRINDER I HAVE EVERY USED

I enjoy using this machine as it is no fuss, It grinds meat easily with out problems, and is easy to clean. You get the best quality grinder with Luvelle Ultimate meat grinder. Highly recommend it,

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Excellent grinder

Fantastic little grinder used it for the first time last night and it was magnificent ground all of my sausage meat in no time at all, cleanup was effortless
Would highly recommend to anyone

Ben

BenYeppoon, QLD

Quality piece of kitchen equipment from Luvele

Bought to mince and fill salami and sausages. Powerful but relatively quiet motor, easy to clean mincing parts and to keep metal body clean due to smooth lines. All metal parts and accessories are high quality. The final selling point for me was the metal gears. It has worked flawlessly for me so far. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Great machine and easy to clean

I really enjoy using this machine. So much quicker to use than the manual sausage stuffer. Grinds many meats I've used on it with ease. Very easy to clean and I like that almost everything is either aluminium or stainless steel.

A great tool and happy I bought it.

Pauline

PaulineSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great quality

Loving my new electric mincer. This mincer is robust, easy to clean and very easy to use. Have had fun making homemade sausages for the first time. Very happy with the Luvele electric meat grinder sausage maker can highly recommend.

Automatic Food Mincers

Peter

Petersunshine coast qld

Great addition to our kitchen

I was looking for a meat grinder to make mince, but also wanted the option of a sausage maker. I did some research and found this to be great value for use at home with a good sized motor and metal blades and attachments. Easy to fit together, simple and effective to use. A sleek looking unit which is very practical.
Peter

Ktdp

KtdpGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product

Researched meat grinders and mincers quite a. It before buying. Similar products like kenwood and eurochef while close in price seem to have a lot of bad reviews. We need to mince a couple kilos of beef every fortnight so wanted something robust but not commercial grade. I bought this grinder after reading the other review. It's small enjoying enough to put away in the kitchen cabinets, easy to clean, not noisy and we mince 2kilos of beef in about 2 mins. Used it twice so far and couldn't be happier with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Hardwired

HardwiredMid North Coast, NSW

The best meat grinder ever!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
See all Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 reviews

Darron Obrien

Darron Obrienasked

Where do people buy this from as the website seems to be non existent

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Darron, thanks for your message, what website are you trying? You can order from www.luvele.com.au

Maryanneasked

Good morning. I need to grind (fine) chicken bones to add to cat food. Does this machine do this ? thank you

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi there, thanks for your question. Meat Grinders are designed to process meat flesh only, so no bones or hard foods. Thanks.

Paddyasked

Hi,

Struggling to find the difference between the ultimate and the eclipse grinders.

Is it just:
1) Looks
2) Motor strength
Or are there more differences? Which one is the better one and why?
Thanks!

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Paddy, thanks for your question, Ill be happy to help. The three main differences are the bigger motor, the quick release head lock and the included 3mm and 12 mm cutting plates. I hope this helps : ))

Paddy

Thanks => I bought the Ultimate and am really happy with it. BBQing my first batch of Boerewors tonight!

Luvele SupportLuvele

We luv Boerewors, yum! Enjoy : ))

See all Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 questions

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives