Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

4.9

The feel of the machine is incredible.

The feel of the machine is incredible. I have looked for months for a reliable mincer/sausage maker and I'm so glad I had the patience to come across the Luvele. It has a great weight to it and feels robust. All the parts are quality made and most parts are made of metal. It is very easy to use and clean. I have tried all discs and have made my first sausages. On the low speed setting, anyone can make sausages and it is a pleasure to know exactly what has gone into my burgers and sausages. I have used Weschenfelder for the sausage casing and recipe book. I would give more stars if possible.

Rosie

Rosie

Easy to use.

I purchased this to make my own mince from quality meat so that I knew what I was eating.
It works well, is sturdy, well made and easy to use.
I don't use sausage casings and once you have the knack making sausages is easy.
I use it all the time to make burgers.
Only downside is it is fiddly to wash but worth the effort.
I would definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Thanks Rosie

See all Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 reviews

Darron Obrien

Darron Obrienasked

Where do people buy this from as the website seems to be non existent

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Darron, thanks for your message, what website are you trying? You can order from www.luvele.com.au

Maryanneasked

Good morning. I need to grind (fine) chicken bones to add to cat food. Does this machine do this ? thank you

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi there, thanks for your question. Meat Grinders are designed to process meat flesh only, so no bones or hard foods. Thanks.

Paddyasked

Hi,

Struggling to find the difference between the ultimate and the eclipse grinders.

Is it just:
1) Looks
2) Motor strength
Or are there more differences? Which one is the better one and why?
Thanks!

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Paddy, thanks for your question, Ill be happy to help. The three main differences are the bigger motor, the quick release head lock and the included 3mm and 12 mm cutting plates. I hope this helps : ))

Paddy

Thanks => I bought the Ultimate and am really happy with it. BBQing my first batch of Boerewors tonight!

Luvele SupportLuvele

We luv Boerewors, yum! Enjoy : ))

See all Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 questions

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives