luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (15)

checkbuy
checkbuyAU

Faulty phone

My iPhone 6s lasted 1 day longer than the 6 month warranty. No redress. This is NOT a fair merchandiser.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 128GB
Darwish
DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

Don't Use Them

ordered 2 mobile phones
didn't get my items now for the last month, back and forth through kogan.
unprofessional replies with that they don't have stock.
and then they sent one item and didn't send the second and after i send them they asked me for IMEI for the first one so annoyed really i will never ever buy from them again.
also check out reviews on google and you will know what i'm talking about this is the worst online experience ever.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

Its very bad

I ordered an iphone 7 plus from this store and they gave me a tracking number to ensure that it would arrive, but what we didnt know they didnt even have the product in stock, after 2 weeks of waiting I emailed this store to see if there was a lost package, when we found out they didnt have it, we were refunded and offered terrible offers with 5% off, TERRIBLE service. I would never buy from here again.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

I dont think I received an apple genuine product

I believe that I got sold a fake copy of a headset, it looks very different from my original ones, the cables are very thin and look like they will break easily

Product PurchasedApple iPod In-Ear

Do not trust this company

Item ordered for Mothers Day. I used this company because they promised same day shipping. They marked the status as sent but 4 days later AusPost advised they had not been given the item to deliver. After some denial I got an apology and was told a new item was being sent Express Post....1 day later AusPost still have nothing....very upset children because no gift for mum. Disgraceful

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Bad my phone has screen burn in i can see the bar on top and bottom i want a full refund its terrible i cant even fix it its anoying

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S7

Appalling service.

I had ordered something from their kogan market more than 10 days ago and 1. My item has not appeared and 2 the tracking number does not work! I am incredibly upset and shocked at how god awful this is.

Product Purchasedhead phones
Maxwell Kyle S.
Maxwell Kyle S.Central Queensland, QLD

iPad Not In Working Order $699

I wouldn’t recommend this supplier as I bought from dicksmith online and this was the seller but was concerned if the quality will reflect in person and I was proven right to be concerned I wouldn’t get a quality product...

MIGRATION A.
MIGRATION A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fraud company and Fraud Indian Staff

Got calls from their representatives. Asked for my id to convert my existing vodafone account to telstra and give a new ipad 11 pro 256 GB Space grey. Instead used my id to take out one ipad and 3 iphones from Optus and Vodafone.
Cheaters and liars. Fraudulent people. Would never recommend to anyone. I want to report them to media to show all the evidences.

Melanie G.
Melanie G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unimpressed

My first order after one month still haven't received contact and customer service after 3 days which replaced and resend via express post now still waiting on order and haven't received which was 5 days ago

Product PurchasedHuawei P10 Plus
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wont stop harassing me to buy a phone!

Product PurchasedNothing
Jessica

And they try and give out incentives for rates and stars! What kind of company is this?

Lelly F
Lelly FWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Apple ipad

Ordered an apple ipad am still waiting 9n response to 3 emails as had not received certified australian wall charger in box. As decribed in box of contents when placed order.

Product PurchasedApple iPad 4
Teroera T.
Teroera T.South East Queensland, QLD

its fake dont buy ,

absolutely fake guys dont buy , stay away . staff cant under stand English they only know their sails pitch.
they trying to rip you off. they saying its cheap but they want only your details , you wont get any thing ,
they just changed their name from mobile city to this one .....

Product Purchasednothing
mahpara
mahparaSydney, NSW

its totally a scam

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au

Hi Mahpara, We are sorry to hear about what happened. However, we do not ask for any birth certificate from our customers. Please note that we only sell phones and we do not offer mobile plans.

Faisal
FaisalSydney, NSW

Samsung Galaxy Edge Plus

An excellent product arrived fast and described properly excellent communication and a beautiful looking phone thank you so much.

eBay id: mainfriend

March 5th 2019 Update: Terrible seller on ebay - won't buy again

Bad experience buying phone.
They sell faulty & substantially lower grade rejected phones & then slack to deal with warranty issues.
I bought total of 13 phones from these people for extended family members and after having issues with 5 of them they have now blocked me from purchasing anything from eBay.

Thank you Faisal !