Listing monitored by luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (22)

checkbuy
checkbuyAU

Faulty phone

My iPhone 6s lasted 1 day longer than the 6 month warranty. No redress. This is NOT a fair merchandiser.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 128GB
John O.
John O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service!

Unfortunately, phone slipped through the net and was still locked to a carrier. However, the customer service support was great (5 stars!) and they soon got me on track. Thank you!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy J5 Pro
Darwish
DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

Don't Use Them

ordered 2 mobile phones
didn't get my items now for the last month, back and forth through kogan.
unprofessional replies with that they don't have stock.
and then they sent one item and didn't send the second and after i send them they asked me for IMEI for the first one so annoyed really i will never ever buy from them again.
also check out reviews on google and you will know what i'm talking about this is the worst online experience ever.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

Not what I expected

Not what I was expecting I have ordered refurbished iPhones from other places but this is the worst I ever received.will think again before I buy from this company again

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jimmymbs
JimmymbsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good and bad

Paid good money for a phone. And didn't even getcac240 volt wall plug. And the reason I brought this phone is that the primal wall plug is a 2440 volt fast charge is a standard with this oppo phone. disapointing postage was fast and the phone was a lot cheaper than other stores. Maybe because the chargers had all been removed.

Product PurchasedOppo R11
krusty720
krusty720North Queensland, QLD

Found the site easy to navigate and all things laid out pretty well. The ipad didn't do exactly what i wanted but is still great and i use it all the time.

Its very bad

I ordered an iphone 7 plus from this store and they gave me a tracking number to ensure that it would arrive, but what we didnt know they didnt even have the product in stock, after 2 weeks of waiting I emailed this store to see if there was a lost package, when we found out they didnt have it, we were refunded and offered terrible offers with 5% off, TERRIBLE service. I would never buy from here again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Georgie
GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Defiantly not an apple product

I bought a pair of 3 apple earphones but they defiantly were not apple products. The item description said there was great sound quality and deeper bass tones, but that is 100% not true. they are extremely cheap rip off versions. the mic and buttons of the remote do not work. I am quite upset because my pair are broken and I needed a pair for school. the wires are thin and are defiantly going to end up breaking. they are made of incredibly cheap plastic and the product description told me they were apple. I also was told I would get same day delivery and express shipping but took a good 2 weeks to get to me.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

I dont think I received an apple genuine product

I believe that I got sold a fake copy of a headset, it looks very different from my original ones, the cables are very thin and look like they will break easily

Product PurchasedApple iPod In-Ear

Clive
Clive

Do not trust this company

Item ordered for Mothers Day. I used this company because they promised same day shipping. They marked the status as sent but 4 days later AusPost advised they had not been given the item to deliver. After some denial I got an apology and was told a new item was being sent Express Post....1 day later AusPost still have nothing....very upset children because no gift for mum. Disgraceful

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Bad my phone has screen burn in i can see the bar on top and bottom i want a full refund its terrible i cant even fix it its anoying

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S7

Appalling service.

I had ordered something from their kogan market more than 10 days ago and 1. My item has not appeared and 2 the tracking number does not work! I am incredibly upset and shocked at how god awful this is.

Product Purchasedhead phones

Maxwell Kyle S.
Maxwell Kyle S.Central Queensland, QLD

iPad Not In Working Order $699

I wouldn’t recommend this supplier as I bought from dicksmith online and this was the seller but was concerned if the quality will reflect in person and I was proven right to be concerned I wouldn’t get a quality product...

MIGRATION A.
MIGRATION A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fraud company and Fraud Indian Staff

Got calls from their representatives. Asked for my id to convert my existing vodafone account to telstra and give a new ipad 11 pro 256 GB Space grey. Instead used my id to take out one ipad and 3 iphones from Optus and Vodafone.
Cheaters and liars. Fraudulent people. Would never recommend to anyone. I want to report them to media to show all the evidences.

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au
Melanie G.
Melanie G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unimpressed

My first order after one month still haven't received contact and customer service after 3 days which replaced and resend via express post now still waiting on order and haven't received which was 5 days ago

Product PurchasedHuawei P10 Plus