luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au

Listing monitored by luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (125)

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OMG Fantastic thank you so much

Product PurchasedApple iPad Air
KAN.A
KAN.ASydney, NSW

Next Day Delivery! iPad looks Brand New!!

Received my Ipad a day after purchase! very happy with the excellent condition and the price. I will definitely consider buying my device through here!. Thank you.

Product PurchasedApple ipad
Renee
ReneeMurray Mallee, SA

iPad mini 4

received iPad mini 4 said excellent condition may have signs of water and tear and some screen scratches but it is immaculate no scratches at all count be happier super fast delivery

Product PurchasedApple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi

Trusted company

I was so impressed with the quality of the refurbished (excellent condition)Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G phones, I purchased for my wife and myself. I can not fault communications with the help line, the product or the prompt delivery service. I would definitely use and recommend this company in the future.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Dave
DavePerth, WA

another good purchase from these guys.

replaced my old phone with 7+. no marks and works as new. very happy. cheaper than having battery and screen replaced on old one.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB
Raymond
RaymondSydney, NSW

Great and actually came same day!

I purchased an S10+ in excellent condition (not a single mark I can see) and I'm more than pleased, cheap too at only $449 and $10 extra for same day delivery - didn't expect it to make it but it did and with no issues. Highly recommend!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB

Very responsive! Great product!

I’m not one to need the latest devices so I’m very happy to get a refurbished phone with a normal 12mth warranty at a great price. I ordered an iPhone 8 but due to an error by LYF I received an iPhone Xs & was allowed to keep it. Thanks LYF! This is the second refurbished phone I have ever bought & I would never buy a brand new one again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Love my iPhone 11

As a first time customer, I was very impressed with the service and the speed of the delivery I will deal with them again Thanks for such great customer service. I love the product

So excited and happy!

Bought an i Watch series 3 . Was delivered in 48 hours . Couldn’t believe how good it is. Love it love it. Now looking at what else I can buy .

Belinda N
Belinda NSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Thank you for the next day delivery. Even all the way up to cairns.

We are very happy with our phones

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB
Augusto
Augusto

I can't live without my refurbished iphone.

Very easy to find iPhone I wanted and was delivered the next day. And also the great customer service. Love it.

Bruce
BruceBrisbane

Exactly what I'd ordered. The condition of the phone was better than "great". It is perfect! Great purchase. TY.

As above. Great experience dealing with this company on several occassions. I'd highly recommend purchasing from CTD. You should try them!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9

Tracey
TraceySydney, NSW

Smooth service, quick delivery

Phone condition great as described, quick service and delivery. I was wary at first, seemed too good to be true. Definitely would recommend using this company.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 256GB
1Django2Charlie
1Django2CharlieSouth West, WA

Fantastic Support and IPad in Excellent Condition

Customer support was great when Aus Post delayed delivery and I was worried it was lost. iPad Pro in amazing condition and well packaged. Couldn’t be happier. Game changer for my art work.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (4th Gen)
Vanessa
VanessaSydney, NSW

Great quality phone, value for money

The phone was as described. Excellent quality. Very fast delivery. No scratches on face and back of phone.
3rd phone i have purchased from company.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+