Listing monitored by luvyourphone.com.au

3.7
  • Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (6)
Heather M.
Heather M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Service

Was desperate, in lockdown in Melbourne when my phone went to heaven. Found a refurbished phone the same day on your website and placed order before lunch Thursday. Was I blown away when phone turned up at lunchtime next day, and before I got the email advising is was leaving Sydney.

Maxwell Kyle S.
Maxwell Kyle S.Central Queensland, QLD

iPad Not In Working Order $699

I wouldn’t recommend this supplier as I bought from dicksmith online and this was the seller but was concerned if the quality will reflect in person and I was proven right to be concerned I wouldn’t get a quality product...

Brent
BrentSydney, NSW

A1 Service

Great customer service, totally trustworthy retailer. I would reccomend that if your looking to purchase a secondhand phone online, this is the place to go. They back up everything they say.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S7
Katie L.
Katie L.South East Queensland, QLD

efficient shipping. Good service

Handy tab A 8 inches is definitely a good one for kids or old parents . Efficient shipment just spend 3 days to come. Swift response from the seller. Comparative low price than other sellers.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch

Review collected in partnership with luvyourphone.com.au

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wont stop harassing me to buy a phone!

Product PurchasedNothing
Jessica

And they try and give out incentives for rates and stars! What kind of company is this?

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au
Petr
PetrSydney, NSW

Magician

Received an iPhoneXs not so long ago, how ever, it didn’t match the description that I was expected, after a very brief corresponding emails then they replaced the device very promptly, so happy, could not be any easier to deal with these people. Keep on doing the good work.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 256GB