luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (124)

Great Service

The website is user friendly, the quality of the iPhone was better than I expected based on the advertised grading, and it was received the day after I ordered it ( Sydney metro ). Would definitely use luvyourphone again.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s Plus 32GB
Alison
AlisonFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service, great products

Website is easy to navigate, would like to see more products. Quality of products is very good.
Disappointed to see that the public can purchase at the same price as someone with a business/wholesale account.

PaulM
PaulMMelbourne

As new Galaxy s10e

The phone is like brand new as stated. Not the original box. No ear buds but does include an after market cable and charger. This is the second phone I have purchased from them and have been extremely happy both times. The postage time is amazing even given the pandemic. Will buy from them again in a heart beat.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10e

perfect service

It’s awesome to find decent quality phones that are refurbished , website was easy to navigate, fast and quick shipping arrived phone arrived in good condition best place to purchase a phone :)

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Heather M.
Heather M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Service

Was desperate, in lockdown in Melbourne when my phone went to heaven. Found a refurbished phone the same day on your website and placed order before lunch Thursday. Was I blown away when phone turned up at lunchtime next day, and before I got the email advising is was leaving Sydney.

SueC
SueCSydney, NSW

Just what we wantd

Online store was easy to navigate, got the phone that we were looking for, it was as described - in good condition. It arrived in 48 hrs . Very Happy with the purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

As described, very happy with product.

I have dealt with this company many, many times over many years & have always been extremely happy with the product, the service, their communication & after-sales service. I highly recommend this company.

Product PurchasedApple iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
John B.
John B.Sydney, NSW

Very impressed

Couldn't fault the service - the phone was in great condition - delivery was incredibly fast and the product was packed properly so as to arrive safely. The website is designed well - easy to search & description etc., is on the money. Great experience.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s Plus 32GB
Steve Lowe
Steve Lowe

Very happy with my purchase and in excellent condition

Very satisfied customer overall the phone is in excellent condition and customer service kept in touch with me during these difficult times
The website is very easy and intuitive to use

Jade
JadeSydney Surrounds, NSW

So good, and the delivery was freaking fast

LUV SAMSUNG. Just trust me and buy it. It is the exact shape as the pics, and the quality of sound is great. I needed some earphone for my laptop, and it works really well.

Marg R.
Marg R.South West, QLD

Great

I have bought quite a few phones and ipads for family and friends from this store in the past couple of years. The website is easy to navigate and very informative. The price and quality of the goods are excellent. I cannot speak too highly of the service and goods I have received. Always is my go-to store for phones and tablets.

Product Purchasediphones, ipads
Domenique
DomeniqueSydney, NSW

This is AWESOME. Can't live without it

Just purchased Samsung Smart Watch Cant' live without. Great service for all staff Beverly Hills and Mascot. Would recommend this site 100%. Can't wait for my next purchase. Many Thanks

Product Purchasedsamsung smart watch

Birthday girl
Birthday girlSydney, NSW

Hassle free

I found the item I wanted very easily.
The quality is good and the delivery was prOmpt and I was kept informed when it would be delivered.
Thankyou , a great experience.

Product PurchasedApple iPod In-Ear
Kimvince11
Kimvince11Queensland

Just what I was after

Great to deal with, easy to find what i was looking for and at a great price. Highly recommended an A + for service. Will definitely be back in future when I need to

Product PurchasedPhones
warren g
warren gHunter Region, NSW

iphone 7

great phone to use great company to deal with fast shipping would recommend an iphone 7 i purchase was great price keep up the good work luvyourphone thank you again

Product Purchasediphone7
Angela Needham
Angela NeedhamHunter Region, NSW

IPHONE 7

After searching the store I found the perfect phone for my client. Purchase was very easy and delivery was fast. Will be happy to use luvyourphone for my next purchase.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB
Jesennia G.
Jesennia G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Its a great item

I was happy to come across this website. I found great items at great prices. The samsung product i received was genuine and really great quality. The shipping was also super fast. Would definately recommend.

Sandra G.
Sandra G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

I bought a hands-free handset for my Samsung. I had difficulty finding a simple handsfree but I found this website and couldn't be happier. The deliver was very fast and so affordable.

Product PurchasedSamsung earphones

Very happy!

I have never considered buying refurbished before, but I am so glad I did this time! iPhone XS is in excellent condition and arrived promptly. I will definitely purchase from you again in the future. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS
Nathan A.
Nathan A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect

Ordered for my kids to play just dance with. Arrived very quickly, I’m very impressed with the speed. The Product was just as advertised. Very Happy kids. I’ll definitely be considering your website again.

Product PurchasedAlcatel Pixi 4
Darwish
DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

Don't Use Them

ordered 2 mobile phones
didn't get my items now for the last month, back and forth through kogan.
unprofessional replies with that they don't have stock.
and then they sent one item and didn't send the second and after i send them they asked me for IMEI for the first one so annoyed really i will never ever buy from them again.
also check out reviews on google and you will know what i'm talking about this is the worst online experience ever.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7
Anthony
AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone is refurbished but in A1 condition. Price was good and delivery was fast. Hassle free online purchase and phone was delivered to my remote location in 4 days. Very good service

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9 64GB
Graeme Blackburn
Graeme BlackburnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent condition. Works perfectly

Found it easy to navigate the store & price was what I expected. Excellent quality, & works perfectly. To make up the thirty words, I’ll just say I’m as pleased as punch.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 128GB
Cat
CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow!!!!!!

Great service. The quality of the phone was exactly as stated on the site. Excellent value for money and the phone arrived in less than 48 hours, quick delivery. Definitely recommend luvyourphone.com.au

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB

Good value, as described and fast delivery

Ordered a refurbished phone from luvyourphone's ebay store. It arrived very quickly from interstate, condition was as described, works perfectly, battery in very good condition. This is the first time I've bought a non-new phone, but will certainly consider again next time.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB