luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (124)

Ingrid Kohlhagen
Ingrid KohlhagenSydney, NSW

Excellent earphones

Perfect, great price - really helps when kids seem to lose them all the time! Earphones always go missing in our household so it's great to be able to purchase enough to have on hand!

Absolutely spot on..everything was perfect

My IPhone arrived the next day..quality packaging and everything it was said to be!!I brought the phone to hotspot my computer for study..everything is working fine.So happy with my purchase!!

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect example of an honest & efficient company

Its very bad

I ordered an iphone 7 plus from this store and they gave me a tracking number to ensure that it would arrive, but what we didnt know they didnt even have the product in stock, after 2 weeks of waiting I emailed this store to see if there was a lost package, when we found out they didnt have it, we were refunded and offered terrible offers with 5% off, TERRIBLE service. I would never buy from here again.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Suraj M.
Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

Great price

I have been repeated costumer from this store. They provide very fast delivery service and great condition electronic gadgets. Their pricing is also very reasonable. I haven't encountered any issue so far dealing with this store.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

I dont think I received an apple genuine product

I believe that I got sold a fake copy of a headset, it looks very different from my original ones, the cables are very thin and look like they will break easily

Clive
Clive

Do not trust this company

Item ordered for Mothers Day. I used this company because they promised same day shipping. They marked the status as sent but 4 days later AusPost advised they had not been given the item to deliver. After some denial I got an apology and was told a new item was being sent Express Post....1 day later AusPost still have nothing....very upset children because no gift for mum. Disgraceful

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Bad my phone has screen burn in i can see the bar on top and bottom i want a full refund its terrible i cant even fix it its anoying

BKO 3071801
BKO 3071801Far North Queensland, QLD

Perfect phone. Ok service.

Thank you. It took a while to process payments etc. But finally received my phone. Classed as good grade Samsung note 8 but looks and is even better than what I expected. The service was alright, but product is great. Thank you.

Appalling service.

I had ordered something from their kogan market more than 10 days ago and 1. My item has not appeared and 2 the tracking number does not work! I am incredibly upset and shocked at how god awful this is.

Maxwell Kyle S.
Maxwell Kyle S.Central Queensland, QLD

iPad Not In Working Order $699

I wouldn’t recommend this supplier as I bought from dicksmith online and this was the seller but was concerned if the quality will reflect in person and I was proven right to be concerned I wouldn’t get a quality product...

MIGRATION A.
MIGRATION A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fraud company and Fraud Indian Staff

Got calls from their representatives. Asked for my id to convert my existing vodafone account to telstra and give a new ipad 11 pro 256 GB Space grey. Instead used my id to take out one ipad and 3 iphones from Optus and Vodafone.
Cheaters and liars. Fraudulent people. Would never recommend to anyone. I want to report them to media to show all the evidences.

luvyourphone.com.au
Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au

Great service!!!

I went to the shop in Beverly Hills. I needed a phone quickly and George was so helpful in making sure I had next day delivery and helped with any queries I had. I am really happy with the service and my phone is 'pristine' as described. Well done!!!

Alex
Alex

Quick delivery

Easy to order online and delivered next day
Great unit at a great price
Phone was able to use fingerprint biometrics which a lot of other phones did not have

Very happy!

I bought from their shop on EBay, very easy transaction and I’m very happy with my refurbished tablet that I purchased. It’s in great condition and does exactly what I need it to.

Brent
BrentSydney, NSW

A1 Service

Great customer service, totally trustworthy retailer. I would reccomend that if your looking to purchase a secondhand phone online, this is the place to go. They back up everything they say.

Jason
JasonFar West, NSW

iPhone 8 plus

I bought an iPhone 8plus in A grade condition.... And it is absolutely is perfect. Great service with delivery enquiries, always kept me up to date. Will definitely buy another product for a great price :)

Melanie G.
Melanie G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unimpressed

My first order after one month still haven't received contact and customer service after 3 days which replaced and resend via express post now still waiting on order and haven't received which was 5 days ago

Katie L.
Katie L.South East Queensland, QLD

efficient shipping. Good service

Handy tab A 8 inches is definitely a good one for kids or old parents . Efficient shipment just spend 3 days to come. Swift response from the seller. Comparative low price than other sellers.

Paula Cook
Paula CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Excellent Service with an easy order and payment process. Very happy as the item arrived in 48hrs (four days early). I Highly Recommend LoveYourPhone to purchase your next mobile phone.

iwatch excellent value

We took the chance on a manufactured reconditioned apple watch. It arrived in pristine condition complete with band and charger. The charger took all day to gain any charge. A call to the service Department, very pleasant and helpful, and a new charger was on its way. In the mean time we bought another charger to make sure it was the charger and not the watch. The new charger made all the difference. Charges in a couple of hours and the charge lasts all day.
The Apple watch is easy to use and provides access to the iphone. It is not used for fitness, just to make sure calls and texts are not missed while the iphone is in the hand bag. It even takes calls and you can view pictures in full colour.
Great buy. Love your phone is great to deal.

Rusty
RustyLaunceston, TAS

Brilliant service.

Never purchased refurbished before. Very happy with purchase, so will consider it in future. The speed of delivery was astounding. So luvyourphone will receive repeat custom from me. I don't do reviews normally but I was so impressed, I had to do this one.

Rachel Goldsmith
Rachel Goldsmith

Great phone, excellent condition, no problems. very fast rural delivery

Easy find on eBay. Good detailed description. Excellent condition refurbished phone. I would definitely use the online store for other products in the future. There are a large range of products.

Robyn Alchin
Robyn AlchinMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Luvmyphone

Excellent quality, spotless handset ,quick delivery, very reasonable price, good choice of models to pick from, easy buying experience, good ad design, secure packaging, plus plus plus...

John Gillett
John Gillett

Great price and product

Good price. Product delivered on time and conformed to advertised specifications. Good transaction. Would have no problem in using company again and would recommend to friends. I paid for excellent condition and this is what I received.