luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au (page 5 of 5)

Listing monitored by luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (124)

Petr
PetrSydney, NSW

Magician

Received an iPhoneXs not so long ago, how ever, it didn’t match the description that I was expected, after a very brief corresponding emails then they replaced the device very promptly, so happy, could not be any easier to deal with these people. Keep on doing the good work.

george k.
george k.Sydney, NSW

Value for money

Website was very easy to navigate, Was cheapest by far compared to other stores. Even Delivery I can't believe that I received it the next day before lunch really happy and would buy from again.

Fast delivery great service

Purchased a product off them and received it the next day . Quick service and awesome qualtiy grading on the handset as per the add. Would buy from again not to also mention that he was the cheapest out of 5 websites I compared

Mark T.
Mark T.South East Queensland, QLD

UE 2 Boom

Was looking for a UE2 boom and you had the best price...simple as that.
The UE2 Boom has a great sound and works as it should, i'm very happy with it
Cheers

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Great Experience

The product is exactly what I wanted and ordered, the price was super competitive, the delivery was lightening fast. I would have no hesitation using this company again based on my experience.

mahpara
mahparaSydney, NSW

its totally a scam

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au

Hi Mahpara, We are sorry to hear about what happened. However, we do not ask for any birth certificate from our customers. Please note that we only sell phones and we do not offer mobile plans.

New to refurbished world but pleased so far

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
shell197904
shell197904Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Shell197904 The store is easy to navigate and find stuff. Very satisfied with their range. I love what I bought and the quality is outstanding so i will definitely be buying from them again.

Vani
Vani

Product received as described.

I have purchased from their website before.
Very easy to navigate and find what you want.
Very happy with my purchase.
Reasonable price too.
Very good working condition.
All items received as described.
Highly recommend luvyourphone.

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service Again & Excellent Product

Second phone that I've purchased from here and just as happy as the first time - great deals, easy to purchase, quality of goods is fantastic - will definitely use again. gpsmith2

Excellent quality of service

In time response for emails great quality & price compare to other retailers.This is secsond time in a Row became me loyal customer.will recommend to freinds & family.Love my near new S8.

New phone

Great service, ordered one day and here the next. Nokia 5 at a very good price. Love it. I will shop here again. The only problem is now I have to learn how to drive a new phone.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A cheap product

On Tuesday 12th June 2018 I purchased Norton Mobile Security For 3 Devices 2 Years Subscription for $19.99 so I could protect my iPhone and my iPad from hackers and virus. The staff were kind to me and the service was amazing.

A wonderful company to deal with, very happy.

The store is well presented and easy to search. A full and comprehensive range of new and used products.
The item I bought was a perfect example of the quality on offer

bob b
bob bIllawarra, NSW

Phone Deals Us Oldies can Trust.

luvyourphone has treated this (somewhat confused Oldie) with respect and with no lie. They kept their word, and also were very helpful, always replied to emails, I made a mistake in the model i ordered and received an immediate refund to repurchase with luvyourphone or another supplier.
Nothing else needs to be said.
bob b

Tom M
Tom MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent experience!!!

I bought a near new note 8 from luvyourphone and I was suprised on how fast the phone turned up and the quality of the phone! I have told my mates about luvmyphone as I can't fault the experience I have had with them. Will buy from again 100%

Great service and fast delivery

My phone was posted promptly and got to me quickly. It was in the condition as described and came with all the original packaging. My phone also look and performs great!

User name: auemil.526chkl

Fast delivery and excellent communication!

Well packaged and delivered on the estimated postage date! Included all parts and the phone itself (Sony Xperia XA) was in brilliant condition. I was quickly emailed postage details and invoicing from the seller.

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Totally surprised, excellent delivery within 24 hrs, perfect ... thanks for your aaaa service . Tony

Accurately described, the best price, delivery in 24 hrs, I am very happy thanks for making it happen so quickly. Your company definitely sets a new standard .. Luv your Phone is obviously working hard to make this happen !!!. Thanks
Tony

Patrick Yuen fat Lau
Patrick Yuen fat LauSydney, NSW

Just like brand new except not in original box

Easy to find products very happy with the range provided and quality AAA.
The packaging was excellent, and came two days before the delivery which was fantastic.
My son was over the moon when he saw the present.

SENSATIONAL PRO

Product is exactly what I ordered and in the condition advertised.
Purchase was simple and straightforward.
Product was delivered to the correct location.
Safe and secure.
Definitely use luv your phone again.

Daniel M
Daniel MGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great phone and condition better than I expected.

I am more than happy with my Samsung note 9 that was in better condition than I expected and was delivered way before it's due date, I looked at quite a few phones through other sellers and ended up with the best deal and price from luvyourphone.com.au and would highly recommend dealings with this seller and would use them again without hesitation. Well done you are an asset and thank you very much. Keep up the good work.

Brilliant Service

I have nothing but praise for the service and products of this company. I have bought several products over the time and am extremely satisfied with their excellent response.
mulgatraining

November 26th 2019 Update: Excellent Products Excellent Service

Having bought several phones for myself, friends and family from this store, I can say that their products are excellent and the service second to none. Well packed and delivered quickly.

Faisal
FaisalSydney, NSW

Samsung Galaxy Edge Plus

An excellent product arrived fast and described properly excellent communication and a beautiful looking phone thank you so much.

eBay id: mainfriend

March 5th 2019 Update: Terrible seller on ebay - won't buy again

Bad experience buying phone.
They sell faulty & substantially lower grade rejected phones & then slack to deal with warranty issues.
I bought total of 13 phones from these people for extended family members and after having issues with 5 of them they have now blocked me from purchasing anything from eBay.

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au