luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (104)

Very responsive! Great product!

I’m not one to need the latest devices so I’m very happy to get a refurbished phone with a normal 12mth warranty at a great price. I ordered an iPhone 8 but due to an error by LYF I received an iPhone Xs & was allowed to keep it. Thanks LYF! This is the second refurbished phone I have ever bought & I would never buy a brand new one again.

Love my iPhone 11

As a first time customer, I was very impressed with the service and the speed of the delivery I will deal with them again Thanks for such great customer service. I love the product

So excited and happy!

Bought an i Watch series 3 . Was delivered in 48 hours . Couldn’t believe how good it is. Love it love it. Now looking at what else I can buy .

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Belinda N

Belinda NSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Thank you for the next day delivery. Even all the way up to cairns.

We are very happy with our phones

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB
Augusto

Augusto

I can't live without my refurbished iphone.

Very easy to find iPhone I wanted and was delivered the next day. And also the great customer service. Love it.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Bruce

BruceBrisbane

Exactly what I'd ordered. The condition of the phone was better than "great". It is perfect! Great purchase. TY.

As above. Great experience dealing with this company on several occassions. I'd highly recommend purchasing from CTD. You should try them!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9
Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Smooth service, quick delivery

Phone condition great as described, quick service and delivery. I was wary at first, seemed too good to be true. Definitely would recommend using this company.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 256GB
1Django2Charlie

1Django2CharlieSouth West, WA

Fantastic Support and IPad in Excellent Condition

Customer support was great when Aus Post delayed delivery and I was worried it was lost. iPad Pro in amazing condition and well packaged. Couldn’t be happier. Game changer for my art work.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (4th Gen)
Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

Great quality phone, value for money

The phone was as described. Excellent quality. Very fast delivery. No scratches on face and back of phone.
3rd phone i have purchased from company.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Great value and service

I have purchased several phones from Luvhour phone either thru EBay or direct. Always quick delivery and good quality. Daughter loving her iPhone 8. Will reuse in future.

Markbriz

MarkbrizBrisbane

Super fast and excellent quality!

Have bought multiple phones from CTD. Always good products. This phone 11 pro max is excellent condition. Delivery was next day. Super happy.

Jess K

Jess KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected!

2nd purchase from luvyourphone which arrived a week earlier, thank you so much! Impressed with device quality, ease of purchase and fast delivery times.

DougIllawarra, NSW

Just what I expected

Easy navigate .... Good range..... Great gear... Messy review Herein.... Goodness I've answered the questions....Are you touting for a different response?

Product PurchasedNokia 6.1
Doug

Your review needs some help.... call me if you wish.... but, don't ask me to waste my time again.... Doug

Michelle

MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service Excellent Product

Found the phone I was looking for easy. Price was great and delivered within 48 hours . Exceeded Way above expectations. Strongly recommend.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 256GB

Great product as well as best price on EBay

Great product. Very good in communication. I am very happy to this product, I will
Purchase again from this seller by then. Thanks