1.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No
123abc
123abcCentral Queensland, QLD

no response to problem with phone

call to report that the new phones battery goes flat within 24 hr with no use. I was told that I would be contacted by luvyourphone within 1/2 hour but 3 days later no response

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 5 64GB
Glenys W.
Glenys W.Gippsland, VIC

Terrible you sent the wrong iPhone!

I am not satisfied as I paid for a iPhone 7 and was sent an iPhone 6! Now still trying to have it returned I am Not happy at all

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7
Stephen  Quintano
Stephen QuintanoMid North Coast, NSW

Disgraceful

I was told pay by 2 pm and it will be shipped out today,still waiting after 2
weeks,then i wanted to buy a different phone,and was told that i was being refunded, so i had to pay full amount,still waiting
I have bought phones of you for years,and have recommended you many times
But never again,no phone or refund after 2 weeks
You should be reported

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Katrina
KatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple Watch disaster

Be very careful buying from this company. I brought a Apple Watch from them. Three months later it came up with a charging error (green snake), I kept the watch on charge for 5 hours as per the advice from Apple. The screen then went red and had lines going through it. This item had not been dropped or in the water, sent it back as its was still under warranty. They are now saying there is damage to the LCD which isnt covered by their warranty and they want $180 to fix it. What the hell. all it did was run out of charge. This is obviously a watch fault. Complete waste of money.

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 2

At first great! Now I’m over waiting for my refund!

Received my iPhone XS Max all was great fast shipping, loved it until every time I would charge to phone it would glitch and shut down couldn’t use the phone! I have returned the phone and have asking for a refund as I don’t want a replacement or repair, but I can’t seem to get a straight answer! I just want my money back!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max
Melissa
Melissa

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Mark
MarkCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

defective phone

I have a defective phone that I received less than 30 days ago. After continual emails & phone calls I have had no response. all I want is a phone that works.

Product PurchasedTelstra Tough Max 2 T85
Nathan Griggs
Nathan GriggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusted

Fast delivery . Poor customer service . Treat you like a fool and lie to you. Never buy anything from this place . Worst experience ever. Still waiting on them to ring me back.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S7
rob
robSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

very bad customer service

brought a phone arrived very fast but it did not work properly so I had to send it back . then I got an email saying a replacement would be sent . a couple of days later I hadent heard anything so I call them again and get told they would sort it out and they would get back to me at the end of the day . 5 minutes before they close I had not heard from them so again I call them to be told they now won't have an answer till after the week end . DO NOT trust this company they don't care about customers once they have your money

Standard
StandardVictoria, Australia

Great customer service

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8
Electronics & Computing Shops

SteveA
SteveADarling Downs, QLD

Terrible after sales warranty service

I really love the idea of luvourphone. I loved the great price of the phone and speedy delivery. The phone had a faulty touch screen that would take repeated swipes to open the phone. I returned the phone for warranty claim (received by them March 7th 2019) and now over a month later, I STILL have no phone.

I have emailed several times and I every response is a generic "We have contacted the warehouse and they have informed us it has been sent to an authorised repairer). We will contact you when we have an update." BUT they never contact me until I ask again days later.

Never a customer again. Who can afford to go over a month without their phone in this age?

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 128GB
Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au

Hi Steve, we are sorry that the warranty process was so frustrating for you. We do understand how important devices are to customers. I know you have received a refund now for this purchase and we do hope we may see you back in the future.