luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au (page 3 of 64)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (126)

warren g

warren gHunter Region, NSW

iphone 7

great phone to use great company to deal with fast shipping would recommend an iphone 7 i purchase was great price keep up the good work luvyourphone thank you again

Angela Needham

Angela NeedhamHunter Region, NSW

IPHONE 7

After searching the store I found the perfect phone for my client. Purchase was very easy and delivery was fast. Will be happy to use luvyourphone for my next purchase.

Jesennia G.

Jesennia G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Its a great item

I was happy to come across this website. I found great items at great prices. The samsung product i received was genuine and really great quality. The shipping was also super fast. Would definately recommend.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Sandra G.

Sandra G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

I bought a hands-free handset for my Samsung. I had difficulty finding a simple handsfree but I found this website and couldn't be happier. The deliver was very fast and so affordable.

Very happy!

I have never considered buying refurbished before, but I am so glad I did this time! iPhone XS is in excellent condition and arrived promptly. I will definitely purchase from you again in the future. Highly recommended. Thank you.

They didn’t have my phone, and didnt tell me about it

I ordered phone on wednesday with express delivery because my old one was broken and needed phone asap. It supossed to be within 24 hours at my place. On friday i wrote to them what about my delivery and they told me the phone i ordered is not available anymore. Didnt offer anything else. I was trying to call them friday and saturday. And finally on monday somebody pick up and send my money back. Horrible contact and costumer service. i dont recomend that website. At least finally i got my money back

I was sent an outdated, incorrect model phone

I purchased a Google Pixel 3 phone online, then purchased accessories for it elsewhere, but i was sent a Pixel 1 phone unknowingly.
I set it up with all my details etc, but when my screen cover and case arrived they didnt match up!
After investigating further i discoverd i had been sent the wrong phone!

Still awaiting an appropriate and mutual resolution.....inconvenienced and not happy thus far.

Nathan A.

Nathan A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect

Ordered for my kids to play just dance with. Arrived very quickly, I’m very impressed with the speed. The Product was just as advertised. Very Happy kids. I’ll definitely be considering your website again.

123abc

123abcCentral Queensland, QLD

no response to problem with phone

call to report that the new phones battery goes flat within 24 hr with no use. I was told that I would be contacted by luvyourphone within 1/2 hour but 3 days later no response

Glenys W.

Glenys W.Gippsland, VIC

Terrible you sent the wrong iPhone!

I am not satisfied as I paid for a iPhone 7 and was sent an iPhone 6! Now still trying to have it returned I am Not happy at all

Stephen  Quintano

Stephen QuintanoMid North Coast, NSW

Disgraceful

I was told pay by 2 pm and it will be shipped out today,still waiting after 2
weeks,then i wanted to buy a different phone,and was told that i was being refunded, so i had to pay full amount,still waiting
I have bought phones of you for years,and have recommended you many times
But never again,no phone or refund after 2 weeks
You should be reported

Darwish

DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

Don't Use Them

ordered 2 mobile phones
didn't get my items now for the last month, back and forth through kogan.
unprofessional replies with that they don't have stock.
and then they sent one item and didn't send the second and after i send them they asked me for IMEI for the first one so annoyed really i will never ever buy from them again.
also check out reviews on google and you will know what i'm talking about this is the worst online experience ever.

Not what I expected

Not what I was expecting I have ordered refurbished iPhones from other places but this is the worst I ever received.will think again before I buy from this company again

John M.

John M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Ordered Pristine iPhone 6s It arrived quickly and is in 'as new' condition. I am very happy

Easy to navigate web site. Products are easy to find. The product I found was delivered quickly and was in 'as new' condition. I am very satisifed with my purchase.

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone is refurbished but in A1 condition. Price was good and delivery was fast. Hassle free online purchase and phone was delivered to my remote location in 4 days. Very good service

Jimmymbs

JimmymbsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good and bad

Paid good money for a phone. And didn't even getcac240 volt wall plug. And the reason I brought this phone is that the primal wall plug is a 2440 volt fast charge is a standard with this oppo phone. disapointing postage was fast and the phone was a lot cheaper than other stores. Maybe because the chargers had all been removed.

Quick and as discribed

Easy to use website great range of products and a great product delivered with in 48 hours. I would highly recommend luv your phone to others. I am very satisfied

Graeme Blackburn

Graeme BlackburnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent condition. Works perfectly

Found it easy to navigate the store & price was what I expected. Excellent quality, & works perfectly. To make up the thirty words, I’ll just say I’m as pleased as punch.

Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow!!!!!!

Great service. The quality of the phone was exactly as stated on the site. Excellent value for money and the phone arrived in less than 48 hours, quick delivery. Definitely recommend luvyourphone.com.au

Good value, as described and fast delivery

Ordered a refurbished phone from luvyourphone's ebay store. It arrived very quickly from interstate, condition was as described, works perfectly, battery in very good condition. This is the first time I've bought a non-new phone, but will certainly consider again next time.