luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au (page 3 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (126)

Darwish

DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

Don't Use Them

ordered 2 mobile phones
didn't get my items now for the last month, back and forth through kogan.
unprofessional replies with that they don't have stock.
and then they sent one item and didn't send the second and after i send them they asked me for IMEI for the first one so annoyed really i will never ever buy from them again.
also check out reviews on google and you will know what i'm talking about this is the worst online experience ever.

Not what I expected

Not what I was expecting I have ordered refurbished iPhones from other places but this is the worst I ever received.will think again before I buy from this company again

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone is refurbished but in A1 condition. Price was good and delivery was fast. Hassle free online purchase and phone was delivered to my remote location in 4 days. Very good service

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jimmymbs

JimmymbsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good and bad

Paid good money for a phone. And didn't even getcac240 volt wall plug. And the reason I brought this phone is that the primal wall plug is a 2440 volt fast charge is a standard with this oppo phone. disapointing postage was fast and the phone was a lot cheaper than other stores. Maybe because the chargers had all been removed.

Graeme Blackburn

Graeme BlackburnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent condition. Works perfectly

Found it easy to navigate the store & price was what I expected. Excellent quality, & works perfectly. To make up the thirty words, I’ll just say I’m as pleased as punch.

Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow!!!!!!

Great service. The quality of the phone was exactly as stated on the site. Excellent value for money and the phone arrived in less than 48 hours, quick delivery. Definitely recommend luvyourphone.com.au

Good value, as described and fast delivery

Ordered a refurbished phone from luvyourphone's ebay store. It arrived very quickly from interstate, condition was as described, works perfectly, battery in very good condition. This is the first time I've bought a non-new phone, but will certainly consider again next time.

Ingrid Kohlhagen

Ingrid KohlhagenSydney, NSW

Excellent earphones

Perfect, great price - really helps when kids seem to lose them all the time! Earphones always go missing in our household so it's great to be able to purchase enough to have on hand!

krusty720

krusty720North Queensland, QLD

Found the site easy to navigate and all things laid out pretty well. The ipad didn't do exactly what i wanted but is still great and i use it all the time.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Absolutely spot on..everything was perfect

My IPhone arrived the next day..quality packaging and everything it was said to be!!I brought the phone to hotspot my computer for study..everything is working fine.So happy with my purchase!!

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect example of an honest & efficient company

Its very bad

I ordered an iphone 7 plus from this store and they gave me a tracking number to ensure that it would arrive, but what we didnt know they didnt even have the product in stock, after 2 weeks of waiting I emailed this store to see if there was a lost package, when we found out they didnt have it, we were refunded and offered terrible offers with 5% off, TERRIBLE service. I would never buy from here again.

Suraj M.

Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

Great price

I have been repeated costumer from this store. They provide very fast delivery service and great condition electronic gadgets. Their pricing is also very reasonable. I haven't encountered any issue so far dealing with this store.

Georgie

GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Defiantly not an apple product

I bought a pair of 3 apple earphones but they defiantly were not apple products. The item description said there was great sound quality and deeper bass tones, but that is 100% not true. they are extremely cheap rip off versions. the mic and buttons of the remote do not work. I am quite upset because my pair are broken and I needed a pair for school. the wires are thin and are defiantly going to end up breaking. they are made of incredibly cheap plastic and the product description told me they were apple. I also was told I would get same day delivery and express shipping but took a good 2 weeks to get to me.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

I dont think I received an apple genuine product

I believe that I got sold a fake copy of a headset, it looks very different from my original ones, the cables are very thin and look like they will break easily

Electronics & Computing Shops

Do not trust this company

Item ordered for Mothers Day. I used this company because they promised same day shipping. They marked the status as sent but 4 days later AusPost advised they had not been given the item to deliver. After some denial I got an apology and was told a new item was being sent Express Post....1 day later AusPost still have nothing....very upset children because no gift for mum. Disgraceful

Bad my phone has screen burn in i can see the bar on top and bottom i want a full refund its terrible i cant even fix it its anoying

BKO 3071801

BKO 3071801Far North Queensland, QLD

Perfect phone. Ok service.

Thank you. It took a while to process payments etc. But finally received my phone. Classed as good grade Samsung note 8 but looks and is even better than what I expected. The service was alright, but product is great. Thank you.

Appalling service.

I had ordered something from their kogan market more than 10 days ago and 1. My item has not appeared and 2 the tracking number does not work! I am incredibly upset and shocked at how god awful this is.

Maxwell Kyle S.

Maxwell Kyle S.Central Queensland, QLD

iPad Not In Working Order $699

I wouldn’t recommend this supplier as I bought from dicksmith online and this was the seller but was concerned if the quality will reflect in person and I was proven right to be concerned I wouldn’t get a quality product...