luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au (page 3 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (15)

Rachel

Rachel

Awful service and warranty! Avoid!

I ordered a HTC Desire and the software was massively out of date, the phone wouldn't sync emails, google maps wouldn't work, the Android OS would not update, and the phone crashed at least once every day. I was sending HTC error reports constantly. The screen is bad quality and despite having a cover on the phone, a small cosmetic crack appeared on it. They then refused to repair the software.

Avoid! At all costs.

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au

I know phone screens crack all the time without being dropped!

J9

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dodgy phone - seller & Ebay unhelpful. Warning sell items listed as new but are refurbished

Obviously used phone sold as new. Avoid.

nodrawforme
nodrawforme
Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au

The system knows you have not left feedback on eBay but it does look like the wrong message was sent out by the system, I will look into that. The message you were supposed to get would say if you leave us feedback instead of the wording "positive.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Faisal

FaisalSydney, NSW

Samsung Galaxy Edge Plus

An excellent product arrived fast and described properly excellent communication and a beautiful looking phone thank you so much.

eBay id: mainfriend

March 5th 2019 Update: Terrible seller on ebay - won't buy again

Bad experience buying phone.
They sell faulty & substantially lower grade rejected phones & then slack to deal with warranty issues.
I bought total of 13 phones from these people for extended family members and after having issues with 5 of them they have now blocked me from purchasing anything from eBay.

Thank you Faisal !

JMC

JMCSydney

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au

Hi there JMC, I have sent you a private message here at product review.

nigel

nigelcenteral victoria

They should change their name to HATEYOURPHONE

Bad phones and bad service. Please save yourself time and money do not buy from this company. I am trying to take legal action. Two months and two phones later, they couldn't give a damn.

August 8th 2016 Update: 2 faulty phones

I won my VCAT case but still waiting on a cheque, this company seems very unreliable. They returned the notice of hearing sent to them from VCAT and did not turn up at the hearing. Buyers beware I have being trying to sort out my complaint since January.

merlin

merlinSydney, NSW

Buyer beware luvyourphone is monitoring this feedback and inserting their own five star reviews BEWA

Personal experience shows evasive and non responsible vendor.
Tried for refund on phone that didn't work from the unboxing minutes onwards.
Not communicative on eBay messages.
Lured off eBay messages to their own email for poor customer support.
Suddenly I had to fix the phone doing factory resets over and over, phone very faulty.
How many folks were sent this phone only to return it.
Phone glitched and seized.
Buyer beware.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem with warranty

Can't get them to meet their warranty obligations for a phone they sent that doesn't charge. I've given up and have had to buy another phone. Not at all impressed.

LUVYOURPHONE - Beware, a Scam Company

Warren

NSW Dept of Fair Trading and the NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal ,have found this company guilty of not providing a warranty or replacement or refund. The court determined they had a case to answer,but they ignored the courts and didnt attend.

Warren

Well this company has ignored the court order and papers that have been served on them to rectify this and refund my money. Next step is ASIC and an enforcement order through the courts.

Warren

Great to see that your company has picked up their standards...but what about me and my refund,you still haven't refunded my money from December last year,as per the tribunal action.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Faulty phone and no response

I bought a Nokia Lumia 920 from Luvyourphone over eBay and it was delivered quickly but the SIM card reader was broken. I then, after five emails back and forth, sent the faulty phone back to be repaired. After I sent it in I received no more communication from Luvyourphone despite six emails that I sent in since their last reply over a month ago. Terrible customer service.

Faulty Phones

I received not one but 2 faulty phones from Luvyourphone, after the first faulty one I sent it back and they sent a second phone with a fault, they told me to send it to get fixed (which I did) and they would pay postage, (which they didn't). Received phone back but problem wasn't fixed. They said they couldn't find the fault so I sent them a video of the fault but they refused to refund. Would never buy from them again and would warn everybody I know to avoid them.

Ziggi B