luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au (page 3 of 59)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (103)
Sandra G.

Sandra G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

I bought a hands-free handset for my Samsung. I had difficulty finding a simple handsfree but I found this website and couldn't be happier. The deliver was very fast and so affordable.

Very happy!

I have never considered buying refurbished before, but I am so glad I did this time! iPhone XS is in excellent condition and arrived promptly. I will definitely purchase from you again in the future. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Nathan A.

Nathan A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect

Ordered for my kids to play just dance with. Arrived very quickly, I’m very impressed with the speed. The Product was just as advertised. Very Happy kids. I’ll definitely be considering your website again.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

John M.

John M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Ordered Pristine iPhone 6s It arrived quickly and is in 'as new' condition. I am very happy

Easy to navigate web site. Products are easy to find. The product I found was delivered quickly and was in 'as new' condition. I am very satisifed with my purchase.

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone is refurbished but in A1 condition. Price was good and delivery was fast. Hassle free online purchase and phone was delivered to my remote location in 4 days. Very good service

Quick and as discribed

Easy to use website great range of products and a great product delivered with in 48 hours. I would highly recommend luv your phone to others. I am very satisfied

Graeme Blackburn

Graeme BlackburnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent condition. Works perfectly

Found it easy to navigate the store & price was what I expected. Excellent quality, & works perfectly. To make up the thirty words, I’ll just say I’m as pleased as punch.

Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow!!!!!!

Great service. The quality of the phone was exactly as stated on the site. Excellent value for money and the phone arrived in less than 48 hours, quick delivery. Definitely recommend luvyourphone.com.au

Good value, as described and fast delivery

Ordered a refurbished phone from luvyourphone's ebay store. It arrived very quickly from interstate, condition was as described, works perfectly, battery in very good condition. This is the first time I've bought a non-new phone, but will certainly consider again next time.

Ingrid Kohlhagen

Ingrid KohlhagenSydney, NSW

Excellent earphones

Perfect, great price - really helps when kids seem to lose them all the time! Earphones always go missing in our household so it's great to be able to purchase enough to have on hand!

Absolutely spot on..everything was perfect

My IPhone arrived the next day..quality packaging and everything it was said to be!!I brought the phone to hotspot my computer for study..everything is working fine.So happy with my purchase!!

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect example of an honest & efficient company

Suraj M.

Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

Great price

I have been repeated costumer from this store. They provide very fast delivery service and great condition electronic gadgets. Their pricing is also very reasonable. I haven't encountered any issue so far dealing with this store.

BKO 3071801

BKO 3071801Far North Queensland, QLD

Perfect phone. Ok service.

Thank you. It took a while to process payments etc. But finally received my phone. Classed as good grade Samsung note 8 but looks and is even better than what I expected. The service was alright, but product is great. Thank you.

Michelle

MichelleVictoria

I love this store

I’am extremely satisfied with my product. Next day delivery is fabulous. I bought an Apple iphone and it is absolutely fantastic i have also bought other items from them too and they are fantastic.

Great service!!!

I went to the shop in Beverly Hills. I needed a phone quickly and George was so helpful in making sure I had next day delivery and helped with any queries I had. I am really happy with the service and my phone is 'pristine' as described. Well done!!!

Alex

Alex

Quick delivery

Easy to order online and delivered next day
Great unit at a great price
Phone was able to use fingerprint biometrics which a lot of other phones did not have

Review collected in partnership with luvyourphone.com.au

Very happy!

I bought from their shop on EBay, very easy transaction and I’m very happy with my refurbished tablet that I purchased. It’s in great condition and does exactly what I need it to.

Review collected in partnership with luvyourphone.com.au

Brent

BrentSydney, NSW

A1 Service

Great customer service, totally trustworthy retailer. I would reccomend that if your looking to purchase a secondhand phone online, this is the place to go. They back up everything they say.

Jason

JasonFar West, NSW

iPhone 8 plus

I bought an iPhone 8plus in A grade condition.... And it is absolutely is perfect. Great service with delivery enquiries, always kept me up to date. Will definitely buy another product for a great price :)