luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au (page 4 of 64)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (126)

Ingrid Kohlhagen

Ingrid KohlhagenSydney, NSW

Excellent earphones

Perfect, great price - really helps when kids seem to lose them all the time! Earphones always go missing in our household so it's great to be able to purchase enough to have on hand!

krusty720

krusty720North Queensland, QLD

Found the site easy to navigate and all things laid out pretty well. The ipad didn't do exactly what i wanted but is still great and i use it all the time.

Absolutely spot on..everything was perfect

My IPhone arrived the next day..quality packaging and everything it was said to be!!I brought the phone to hotspot my computer for study..everything is working fine.So happy with my purchase!!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect example of an honest & efficient company

Its very bad

I ordered an iphone 7 plus from this store and they gave me a tracking number to ensure that it would arrive, but what we didnt know they didnt even have the product in stock, after 2 weeks of waiting I emailed this store to see if there was a lost package, when we found out they didnt have it, we were refunded and offered terrible offers with 5% off, TERRIBLE service. I would never buy from here again.

Suraj M.

Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

Great price

I have been repeated costumer from this store. They provide very fast delivery service and great condition electronic gadgets. Their pricing is also very reasonable. I haven't encountered any issue so far dealing with this store.

Georgie

GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Defiantly not an apple product

I bought a pair of 3 apple earphones but they defiantly were not apple products. The item description said there was great sound quality and deeper bass tones, but that is 100% not true. they are extremely cheap rip off versions. the mic and buttons of the remote do not work. I am quite upset because my pair are broken and I needed a pair for school. the wires are thin and are defiantly going to end up breaking. they are made of incredibly cheap plastic and the product description told me they were apple. I also was told I would get same day delivery and express shipping but took a good 2 weeks to get to me.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

I dont think I received an apple genuine product

I believe that I got sold a fake copy of a headset, it looks very different from my original ones, the cables are very thin and look like they will break easily

Katrina

KatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple Watch disaster

Be very careful buying from this company. I brought a Apple Watch from them. Three months later it came up with a charging error (green snake), I kept the watch on charge for 5 hours as per the advice from Apple. The screen then went red and had lines going through it. This item had not been dropped or in the water, sent it back as its was still under warranty. They are now saying there is damage to the LCD which isnt covered by their warranty and they want $180 to fix it. What the hell. all it did was run out of charge. This is obviously a watch fault. Complete waste of money.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Do not trust this company

Item ordered for Mothers Day. I used this company because they promised same day shipping. They marked the status as sent but 4 days later AusPost advised they had not been given the item to deliver. After some denial I got an apology and was told a new item was being sent Express Post....1 day later AusPost still have nothing....very upset children because no gift for mum. Disgraceful

Bad my phone has screen burn in i can see the bar on top and bottom i want a full refund its terrible i cant even fix it its anoying

BKO 3071801

BKO 3071801Far North Queensland, QLD

Perfect phone. Ok service.

Thank you. It took a while to process payments etc. But finally received my phone. Classed as good grade Samsung note 8 but looks and is even better than what I expected. The service was alright, but product is great. Thank you.

At first great! Now I’m over waiting for my refund!

Received my iPhone XS Max all was great fast shipping, loved it until every time I would charge to phone it would glitch and shut down couldn’t use the phone! I have returned the phone and have asking for a refund as I don’t want a replacement or repair, but I can’t seem to get a straight answer! I just want my money back!

Melissa
Melissa

Appalling service.

I had ordered something from their kogan market more than 10 days ago and 1. My item has not appeared and 2 the tracking number does not work! I am incredibly upset and shocked at how god awful this is.

Michelle

MichelleVictoria

I love this store

I’am extremely satisfied with my product. Next day delivery is fabulous. I bought an Apple iphone and it is absolutely fantastic i have also bought other items from them too and they are fantastic.

Maxwell Kyle S.

Maxwell Kyle S.Central Queensland, QLD

iPad Not In Working Order $699

I wouldn’t recommend this supplier as I bought from dicksmith online and this was the seller but was concerned if the quality will reflect in person and I was proven right to be concerned I wouldn’t get a quality product...

Mark

MarkCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

defective phone

I have a defective phone that I received less than 30 days ago. After continual emails & phone calls I have had no response. all I want is a phone that works.

MIGRATION A.

MIGRATION A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fraud company and Fraud Indian Staff

Got calls from their representatives. Asked for my id to convert my existing vodafone account to telstra and give a new ipad 11 pro 256 GB Space grey. Instead used my id to take out one ipad and 3 iphones from Optus and Vodafone.
Cheaters and liars. Fraudulent people. Would never recommend to anyone. I want to report them to media to show all the evidences.

luvyourphone.com.au
Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au

Great service!!!

I went to the shop in Beverly Hills. I needed a phone quickly and George was so helpful in making sure I had next day delivery and helped with any queries I had. I am really happy with the service and my phone is 'pristine' as described. Well done!!!

Alex

Alex

Quick delivery

Easy to order online and delivered next day
Great unit at a great price
Phone was able to use fingerprint biometrics which a lot of other phones did not have

Review collected in partnership with luvyourphone.com.au