luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (15)

checkbuy

checkbuyAU

Faulty phone

My iPhone 6s lasted 1 day longer than the 6 month warranty. No redress. This is NOT a fair merchandiser.

They didn’t have my phone, and didnt tell me about it

I ordered phone on wednesday with express delivery because my old one was broken and needed phone asap. It supossed to be within 24 hours at my place. On friday i wrote to them what about my delivery and they told me the phone i ordered is not available anymore. Didnt offer anything else. I was trying to call them friday and saturday. And finally on monday somebody pick up and send my money back. Horrible contact and costumer service. i dont recomend that website. At least finally i got my money back

I was sent an outdated, incorrect model phone

I purchased a Google Pixel 3 phone online, then purchased accessories for it elsewhere, but i was sent a Pixel 1 phone unknowingly.
I set it up with all my details etc, but when my screen cover and case arrived they didnt match up!
After investigating further i discoverd i had been sent the wrong phone!

Still awaiting an appropriate and mutual resolution.....inconvenienced and not happy thus far.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

123abc

123abcCentral Queensland, QLD

no response to problem with phone

call to report that the new phones battery goes flat within 24 hr with no use. I was told that I would be contacted by luvyourphone within 1/2 hour but 3 days later no response

Glenys W.

Glenys W.Gippsland, VIC

Terrible you sent the wrong iPhone!

I am not satisfied as I paid for a iPhone 7 and was sent an iPhone 6! Now still trying to have it returned I am Not happy at all

Stephen  Quintano

Stephen QuintanoMid North Coast, NSW

Disgraceful

I was told pay by 2 pm and it will be shipped out today,still waiting after 2
weeks,then i wanted to buy a different phone,and was told that i was being refunded, so i had to pay full amount,still waiting
I have bought phones of you for years,and have recommended you many times
But never again,no phone or refund after 2 weeks
You should be reported

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Darwish

DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

Don't Use Them

ordered 2 mobile phones
didn't get my items now for the last month, back and forth through kogan.
unprofessional replies with that they don't have stock.
and then they sent one item and didn't send the second and after i send them they asked me for IMEI for the first one so annoyed really i will never ever buy from them again.
also check out reviews on google and you will know what i'm talking about this is the worst online experience ever.

Its very bad

I ordered an iphone 7 plus from this store and they gave me a tracking number to ensure that it would arrive, but what we didnt know they didnt even have the product in stock, after 2 weeks of waiting I emailed this store to see if there was a lost package, when we found out they didnt have it, we were refunded and offered terrible offers with 5% off, TERRIBLE service. I would never buy from here again.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

I dont think I received an apple genuine product

I believe that I got sold a fake copy of a headset, it looks very different from my original ones, the cables are very thin and look like they will break easily

Katrina

KatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple Watch disaster

Be very careful buying from this company. I brought a Apple Watch from them. Three months later it came up with a charging error (green snake), I kept the watch on charge for 5 hours as per the advice from Apple. The screen then went red and had lines going through it. This item had not been dropped or in the water, sent it back as its was still under warranty. They are now saying there is damage to the LCD which isnt covered by their warranty and they want $180 to fix it. What the hell. all it did was run out of charge. This is obviously a watch fault. Complete waste of money.

Do not trust this company

Item ordered for Mothers Day. I used this company because they promised same day shipping. They marked the status as sent but 4 days later AusPost advised they had not been given the item to deliver. After some denial I got an apology and was told a new item was being sent Express Post....1 day later AusPost still have nothing....very upset children because no gift for mum. Disgraceful

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Bad my phone has screen burn in i can see the bar on top and bottom i want a full refund its terrible i cant even fix it its anoying

At first great! Now I’m over waiting for my refund!

Received my iPhone XS Max all was great fast shipping, loved it until every time I would charge to phone it would glitch and shut down couldn’t use the phone! I have returned the phone and have asking for a refund as I don’t want a replacement or repair, but I can’t seem to get a straight answer! I just want my money back!

Melissa
Melissa

Appalling service.

I had ordered something from their kogan market more than 10 days ago and 1. My item has not appeared and 2 the tracking number does not work! I am incredibly upset and shocked at how god awful this is.

Maxwell Kyle S.

Maxwell Kyle S.Central Queensland, QLD

iPad Not In Working Order $699

I wouldn’t recommend this supplier as I bought from dicksmith online and this was the seller but was concerned if the quality will reflect in person and I was proven right to be concerned I wouldn’t get a quality product...

Mark

MarkCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

defective phone

I have a defective phone that I received less than 30 days ago. After continual emails & phone calls I have had no response. all I want is a phone that works.

MIGRATION A.

MIGRATION A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fraud company and Fraud Indian Staff

Got calls from their representatives. Asked for my id to convert my existing vodafone account to telstra and give a new ipad 11 pro 256 GB Space grey. Instead used my id to take out one ipad and 3 iphones from Optus and Vodafone.
Cheaters and liars. Fraudulent people. Would never recommend to anyone. I want to report them to media to show all the evidences.

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au
Nathan Griggs

Nathan GriggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusted

Fast delivery . Poor customer service . Treat you like a fool and lie to you. Never buy anything from this place . Worst experience ever. Still waiting on them to ring me back.

Melanie G.

Melanie G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unimpressed

My first order after one month still haven't received contact and customer service after 3 days which replaced and resend via express post now still waiting on order and haven't received which was 5 days ago

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wont stop harassing me to buy a phone!

Jessica

And they try and give out incentives for rates and stars! What kind of company is this?

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au