luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au

Listing monitored by luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (18)

Wouldn't recommend. They didn't send my order.

checkbuy
checkbuyAU

Faulty phone

My iPhone 6s lasted 1 day longer than the 6 month warranty. No redress. This is NOT a fair merchandiser.

John O.
John O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service!

Unfortunately, phone slipped through the net and was still locked to a carrier. However, the customer service support was great (5 stars!) and they soon got me on track. Thank you!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

They didn’t have my phone, and didnt tell me about it

I ordered phone on wednesday with express delivery because my old one was broken and needed phone asap. It supossed to be within 24 hours at my place. On friday i wrote to them what about my delivery and they told me the phone i ordered is not available anymore. Didnt offer anything else. I was trying to call them friday and saturday. And finally on monday somebody pick up and send my money back. Horrible contact and costumer service. i dont recomend that website. At least finally i got my money back

I was sent an outdated, incorrect model phone

I purchased a Google Pixel 3 phone online, then purchased accessories for it elsewhere, but i was sent a Pixel 1 phone unknowingly.
I set it up with all my details etc, but when my screen cover and case arrived they didnt match up!
After investigating further i discoverd i had been sent the wrong phone!

Still awaiting an appropriate and mutual resolution.....inconvenienced and not happy thus far.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
123abc
123abcCentral Queensland, QLD

no response to problem with phone

call to report that the new phones battery goes flat within 24 hr with no use. I was told that I would be contacted by luvyourphone within 1/2 hour but 3 days later no response

Glenys W.
Glenys W.Gippsland, VIC

Terrible you sent the wrong iPhone!

I am not satisfied as I paid for a iPhone 7 and was sent an iPhone 6! Now still trying to have it returned I am Not happy at all

Stephen  Quintano
Stephen QuintanoMid North Coast, NSW

Disgraceful

I was told pay by 2 pm and it will be shipped out today,still waiting after 2
weeks,then i wanted to buy a different phone,and was told that i was being refunded, so i had to pay full amount,still waiting
I have bought phones of you for years,and have recommended you many times
But never again,no phone or refund after 2 weeks
You should be reported

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Darwish
DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

Don't Use Them

ordered 2 mobile phones
didn't get my items now for the last month, back and forth through kogan.
unprofessional replies with that they don't have stock.
and then they sent one item and didn't send the second and after i send them they asked me for IMEI for the first one so annoyed really i will never ever buy from them again.
also check out reviews on google and you will know what i'm talking about this is the worst online experience ever.

krusty720
krusty720North Queensland, QLD

Found the site easy to navigate and all things laid out pretty well. The ipad didn't do exactly what i wanted but is still great and i use it all the time.

Its very bad

I ordered an iphone 7 plus from this store and they gave me a tracking number to ensure that it would arrive, but what we didnt know they didnt even have the product in stock, after 2 weeks of waiting I emailed this store to see if there was a lost package, when we found out they didnt have it, we were refunded and offered terrible offers with 5% off, TERRIBLE service. I would never buy from here again.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

I dont think I received an apple genuine product

I believe that I got sold a fake copy of a headset, it looks very different from my original ones, the cables are very thin and look like they will break easily

Katrina
KatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple Watch disaster

Be very careful buying from this company. I brought a Apple Watch from them. Three months later it came up with a charging error (green snake), I kept the watch on charge for 5 hours as per the advice from Apple. The screen then went red and had lines going through it. This item had not been dropped or in the water, sent it back as its was still under warranty. They are now saying there is damage to the LCD which isnt covered by their warranty and they want $180 to fix it. What the hell. all it did was run out of charge. This is obviously a watch fault. Complete waste of money.

Do not trust this company

Item ordered for Mothers Day. I used this company because they promised same day shipping. They marked the status as sent but 4 days later AusPost advised they had not been given the item to deliver. After some denial I got an apology and was told a new item was being sent Express Post....1 day later AusPost still have nothing....very upset children because no gift for mum. Disgraceful

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Bad my phone has screen burn in i can see the bar on top and bottom i want a full refund its terrible i cant even fix it its anoying