luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au

Listing monitored by luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (122)

Renee
ReneeMurray Mallee, SA

iPad mini 4

received iPad mini 4 said excellent condition may have signs of water and tear and some screen scratches but it is immaculate no scratches at all count be happier super fast delivery

Trusted company

I was so impressed with the quality of the refurbished (excellent condition)Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G phones, I purchased for my wife and myself. I can not fault communications with the help line, the product or the prompt delivery service. I would definitely use and recommend this company in the future.

Dave
DavePerth, WA

another good purchase from these guys.

replaced my old phone with 7+. no marks and works as new. very happy. cheaper than having battery and screen replaced on old one.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Raymond
RaymondSydney, NSW

Great and actually came same day!

I purchased an S10+ in excellent condition (not a single mark I can see) and I'm more than pleased, cheap too at only $449 and $10 extra for same day delivery - didn't expect it to make it but it did and with no issues. Highly recommend!

Very responsive! Great product!

I’m not one to need the latest devices so I’m very happy to get a refurbished phone with a normal 12mth warranty at a great price. I ordered an iPhone 8 but due to an error by LYF I received an iPhone Xs & was allowed to keep it. Thanks LYF! This is the second refurbished phone I have ever bought & I would never buy a brand new one again.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Wouldn't recommend. They didn't send my order.

Love my iPhone 11

As a first time customer, I was very impressed with the service and the speed of the delivery I will deal with them again Thanks for such great customer service. I love the product

So excited and happy!

Bought an i Watch series 3 . Was delivered in 48 hours . Couldn’t believe how good it is. Love it love it. Now looking at what else I can buy .

Dipendra P.
Dipendra P.South Australia

Perfect, extremely satisfied.

It was really easy to find the product, and really satisfied with the range products available. Extremely satisfied with the product.

Belinda N
Belinda NSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Thank you for the next day delivery. Even all the way up to cairns.

We are very happy with our phones

Augusto
Augusto

I can't live without my refurbished iphone.

Very easy to find iPhone I wanted and was delivered the next day. And also the great customer service. Love it.

Bruce
BruceBrisbane

Exactly what I'd ordered. The condition of the phone was better than "great". It is perfect! Great purchase. TY.

As above. Great experience dealing with this company on several occassions. I'd highly recommend purchasing from CTD. You should try them!

Wood
WoodSouthwest, VIC

Great product

Very easy to find iPad I required and was delivered the next day. The aust post tracking system was fantastic. You knew exactly where the parcel was.

Tracey
TraceySydney, NSW

Smooth service, quick delivery

Phone condition great as described, quick service and delivery. I was wary at first, seemed too good to be true. Definitely would recommend using this company.

1Django2Charlie
1Django2CharlieSouth West, WA

Fantastic Support and IPad in Excellent Condition

Customer support was great when Aus Post delayed delivery and I was worried it was lost. iPad Pro in amazing condition and well packaged. Couldn’t be happier. Game changer for my art work.