luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)

So so

After 30min the phone gets hot
And after one hour the phone has some serious bug. Like I can not write anymore.
Overall not to satisfy
But that what you guess when you buy refurbished

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au

Hi there, we are really sorry to hear/see that your device is having some issues. Can you please send us an email at support@luvyourphone.com.au , we will resolve this for you as your device is covered by our warranty.

Not what I expected

Not what I was expecting I have ordered refurbished iPhones from other places but this is the worst I ever received.will think again before I buy from this company again

Jimmymbs

JimmymbsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good and bad

Paid good money for a phone. And didn't even getcac240 volt wall plug. And the reason I brought this phone is that the primal wall plug is a 2440 volt fast charge is a standard with this oppo phone. disapointing postage was fast and the phone was a lot cheaper than other stores. Maybe because the chargers had all been removed.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Georgie

GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Defiantly not an apple product

I bought a pair of 3 apple earphones but they defiantly were not apple products. The item description said there was great sound quality and deeper bass tones, but that is 100% not true. they are extremely cheap rip off versions. the mic and buttons of the remote do not work. I am quite upset because my pair are broken and I needed a pair for school. the wires are thin and are defiantly going to end up breaking. they are made of incredibly cheap plastic and the product description told me they were apple. I also was told I would get same day delivery and express shipping but took a good 2 weeks to get to me.

Jonathan H.

Jonathan H.

very disappointed

Good phone at a good price was advertised. Ordered, but the next day was told there was no stock, advertised in error. I looked it up and the same product was still being advertised! At least I was refunded promptly when I complained, or I would have given only 1 star

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB

Review collected in partnership with luvyourphone.com.au

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customersunshine coast

Not happy didn't get everything that I paid for

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au
BroScience

BroScience

4 faulty phones in 9 months!

Delivery great communication poor

good price..

I bought an galuxy 7 egde for my birthday from luvyourphone .
fantastic service and save money.
quick and secure postage.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Never showed up for next day delivery or the next but the next emails not answered no help at all pr

Just hope they honour their warranties better than they do their sales and postage 4week days and a weekend still no reply bar automated we will respond as soon as possible. Aust post has already sent the email and case number for lyp to be compensated and was told I would be but lyp don't respond except to ask for some luv and 5 star review.

Angry with lyp
Angry with lyp

Phone was faulty just ended up using it for parts quick delivery

Phone was faulty, kept turning off so ended up using it for parts was a quick delivery though.
Happy with their service, shame there was an issue with the phone.