luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Amir A.

Amir A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service could be better

Initially I wrote: "The reviews on this site are written by them. The one genuine review is the 1 star. I ordered an ipad mini, didn't receive it, their email bounces back and their number is disconnected." After I wrote this review, I then got a phone call from them, apologising for the late shipment, that the product I had ordered wasn't available but they upgraded me to the next version of the iPad at no cost and the ipad arrive today. So they did resurrect themselves, but I am still slightly scared because of the initial experience!

Works as expected, but customer support could be better

PROS: Router was good price and as I was expecting. Delivery fast also.
CONS: I tried asking a technical question, fairly simple (were all antennas detachable?). Their reply was they don’t answer these questions. If it’s not stated on website then I am out of luck (last sentence paraphrased).

Not what i was expecting

I had ordered a gold 'like new' condition samsung galaxy s5, i got a notification the same morning saying the order was processed and i expected it to be sent out the same day (as they promise) but i got an email 3 days later stating they did not have any gold phones in stock and i had to choose a different color. I choose a different colour and they express posted it. i received it on the final expected date which i was happy about but upon opening the box it was clear the phone was not in like new condition as half the paint was missing from the charger port cover which I had to replace myself. However the rest of the phone seemed to be in great condition with only some minor scuffs and marks.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Good cheap phone

The OS version is a bit old - Android 4.4. This is only important as this version blocks program access to the SD card, which is a REAL pain. Newer versions on Android reversed this stupid security policy. To fully use this phone you have to root it (to get around this SD issue).

The phone itself is impressive. I have a Xiaomi Note 4 and I could barely tell the difference in speed and response during normal operation. I am sure that the 1G RAM limitation would be a problem in the future, but at the moment have not hit that wall.

The camera is technically not that good - but certainly good enough for most bright light photos. No complaints there.

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au