luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
John O.

John O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service!

Unfortunately, phone slipped through the net and was still locked to a carrier. However, the customer service support was great (5 stars!) and they soon got me on track. Thank you!

krusty720

krusty720North Queensland, QLD

Found the site easy to navigate and all things laid out pretty well. The ipad didn't do exactly what i wanted but is still great and i use it all the time.

Standard

StandardVictoria, Australia

Great customer service

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

banzo

banzoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty good...but read everything SUPER carefully

Review collected in partnership with luvyourphone.com.au

Cliffo

CliffoIllawarra, NSW

Quite good

After a little glitch luvyourphone reacted quickly and everything was sweet. The goods were as described in the end and the service was fast and efficient after we had identified the issue.

Review collected in partnership with luvyourphone.com.au

PaddyK

PaddyKMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent phone for bargain price

IMO Luvyourphone is the best online trader to buy new or used phones at a very reasonable price. Brand new Nokia 5 is a really good phone and the price was unbeleivable. I could have given 5 stars, but only reason for 4 stars is the wrong information given to me by Paolo. I asked Paolo whether the 64GB internal storage given in spec sheet is correct and he confirmed it's correct. But phone has only 16GB storage. It's better to check the details before confirmation I guess,

Ben E

Ben ECLIFTON HILL

Got quite a good deal, but description could be clearer..

Great range of products however, description of 'condition' could be a little clearer. I bought a "New Condition" Iphone XS (and at a brand new retail price of $1,699. Fortunately I had a discount code to apply to that) only to find that "New Condition" actually meant second hand, but looks brand new. Slightly misleading.

Saying that, product looks find (and basically brand new), and communication was good afterwards.

Excellent quality, but lacking extras

The tablet arrived very quickly after it was purchased. It was in great condition and unlocked just as described. However it came in an oversized box (from a different device) without any of the usual accessories apart from a USB cable which doesn't even fit the tablet. If these last details had been correct, it would have been a perfect buying experience. bobafett_h

A few glitches

Phone S7 Edge arrived promptly. Works well for the most part but freezes more than I would expect of a new phone. I will monitor but as I have a 12 month warranty I feel confident with this company. It is a good quality item fast charger works well .

Fast and good communication

Good price, very fast delivery (2 days), item came packaged with everything it promised, great, easy to contact, product works perfectly fine

I phone 7

Phone is great
Disappointed that headphone dongle and earphones where not included - I thought they were to be included

Love it

Quick and easy to order with prompt express post from Australia Post! Thanks luvyourphone great prompt service and good prices

Great

Ordered Moto G5 but got G5+. Very quick delivery by click & collect at a convenient Woolworths. Still happy with G5+ though. It needed at factory wipe and reset.

Easy

Piece of cake really, quick delivery and track and traceable. This is the first time i have ordered from luvyourphone and everything went well.

Great service, value and delivery speed

Prices were great, phone delivered within 4 days, item purchased as used, but was as good as new
Very satisfied.

Great Value, Fast Shipping

My purchase was handled quickly, and dispatched the next morning (I ordered late at night). It arrived 2 days later, very well packed. The phone was in good condition, 100% working. The charger and charger cable were new, and a SIM extractor tool was provided. Overall I am very happy.

Sniffer

SnifferGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy

Very happy with the price and delivery of my purchase. They did forget to include the accessory pack but sent one as soon as I told them it was missing.

Happy with my shopping experience

I checked several sellers and offers and found Love Your Phone prices very good.
I also felt safer ordering their product with the 12 month Waranty on it.
The delivery was very quick and and the phone seems to be all it was advertised to be

Danny

DannySydney

low price, can't argue

eBay user ID: chinawudichao

+ lowest price ever since the phone come out
+ nearly new condition
+ all accesories
+fast delivery

- device's original purchase is Dec, 2017, a bit old

Perfect product, I’m really happy to purchased it

Really attractive price for this product.
I get delivered 5 days after I purchased the phone so it’s perfect.
Im really happy with everything.