luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (103)

Love my iPhone 11

As a first time customer, I was very impressed with the service and the speed of the delivery I will deal with them again Thanks for such great customer service. I love the product

So excited and happy!

Bought an i Watch series 3 . Was delivered in 48 hours . Couldn’t believe how good it is. Love it love it. Now looking at what else I can buy .

Dipendra P.

Dipendra P.South Australia

Perfect, extremely satisfied.

It was really easy to find the product, and really satisfied with the range products available. Extremely satisfied with the product.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Belinda N

Belinda NSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Thank you for the next day delivery. Even all the way up to cairns.

We are very happy with our phones

Augusto

Augusto

I can't live without my refurbished iphone.

Very easy to find iPhone I wanted and was delivered the next day. And also the great customer service. Love it.

Bruce

BruceBrisbane

Exactly what I'd ordered. The condition of the phone was better than "great". It is perfect! Great purchase. TY.

As above. Great experience dealing with this company on several occassions. I'd highly recommend purchasing from CTD. You should try them!

Wood

WoodSouthwest, VIC

Great product

Very easy to find iPad I required and was delivered the next day. The aust post tracking system was fantastic. You knew exactly where the parcel was.

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Smooth service, quick delivery

Phone condition great as described, quick service and delivery. I was wary at first, seemed too good to be true. Definitely would recommend using this company.

1Django2Charlie

1Django2CharlieSouth West, WA

Fantastic Support and IPad in Excellent Condition

Customer support was great when Aus Post delayed delivery and I was worried it was lost. iPad Pro in amazing condition and well packaged. Couldn’t be happier. Game changer for my art work.

Couldn’t be happier

iPhone was exactly as described, excellent condition, no visible marks, arrived within two days of ordering, and we were kept advised of delivery through AustraliaPost tracking. Competitively priced, to early to comment on the actual workings of the phone, (ask me in 12 months) only time will tell but so far a very pleasant experience, would thoroughly recommend this supplier.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

Great quality phone, value for money

The phone was as described. Excellent quality. Very fast delivery. No scratches on face and back of phone.
3rd phone i have purchased from company.

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Great value and service

I have purchased several phones from Luvhour phone either thru EBay or direct. Always quick delivery and good quality. Daughter loving her iPhone 8. Will reuse in future.

Rosanne G

Rosanne GDarling Downs, QLD

Updated teenagers Iphones, very happy

Second time purchasing Iphones for teenage destroyers. Website has what they want at great prices. The phones where in amazing condition, luvyaphone site said 'good condition'. Peace of mind warranty, and they arrived within 3 days from ordering on the weekend. Success all round! Will be a return customer again.

Markbriz

MarkbrizBrisbane

Super fast and excellent quality!

Have bought multiple phones from CTD. Always good products. This phone 11 pro max is excellent condition. Delivery was next day. Super happy.

Jess K

Jess KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected!

2nd purchase from luvyourphone which arrived a week earlier, thank you so much! Impressed with device quality, ease of purchase and fast delivery times.

DougIllawarra, NSW

Just what I expected

Easy navigate .... Good range..... Great gear... Messy review Herein.... Goodness I've answered the questions....Are you touting for a different response?

Doug

Your review needs some help.... call me if you wish.... but, don't ask me to waste my time again.... Doug

Michelle

MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service Excellent Product

Found the phone I was looking for easy. Price was great and delivered within 48 hours . Exceeded Way above expectations. Strongly recommend.

Great product as well as best price on EBay

Great product. Very good in communication. I am very happy to this product, I will
Purchase again from this seller by then. Thanks

Paul Morris

Paul MorrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly as detailed

Excellent condition
Battery life is excellent
Overall extremely satisfied
This is my 1st experience purchasing a 2nd hand phone and I am really impressed with the quality of the product and 48 hr interstate delivery

Bob C.

Bob C.Central West, NSW

Outstanding Customer Experience

I was looking for a refurbished phone as repairing mine would cost $400+. Spent $580 at luvyourphone and got a refurbished model (not mine, but one with only marginally less features) in mint condition - their listing said 'As New' and it certainly is. It arrived just two business days after order (different state, and regional area). The whole experience has been seamless, and I've already transferred everything from my old phone. Will definitely be going back to these guys when I have more mobile phone needs.