Lux Body Wash

Lux Body Wash (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Emmys

EmmysWA, 6210

Good

I have been using this product for years, i found soap was too drying to my skin. This product smells great. The bottle will also last for quite some time as you only need a small amount for each use. I would recommend this product to others. Its not too pricey either and is available at super markets, chemists and priceline.
Smells delicious, eye catching packaging, does not dry skin, and has a range of scents.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I have to admit this is one of my favourites, Lux Body Wash is fair in price, it goes a long way approx 90 washes per bottle, and it has a great range to choose from. It may be a little more costly than its rivals but it is well worth it for the choices Lux gives you in smell and washes. I have to say it foams up well and smells gorgeous, your skin will really thank you for using this one. I have been using this one for about six months now and my skin feels soft and supple all the time, and always has a nice smell with it to. I would say to anyone please try this one out as I am sure you wont be dissapointed.
Everything from the packaging onwards.
Nothing at all.

afro87

afro87

Good

the few lux body washes that i have used in this range are delicious smelling and the scent sticks with you for quite some time without being overpowering.
unfortunate that the price is a bit much for what it is.
bottles are a great design very different and easy to hold and squeeze when you are standing in the shower. they lather well without being soapy and dry.
moisturises well and smells great, i love that this is one of the few that you can buy in travel size.
price in some stores such as supermarkets is a bit more than its opposition.

naysie78

naysie78Brisbane, Queensland

Good

I often buy these from cheapy stores like Crazy Clark's because they're less than half the price than at a supermarket. There's nothing wrong with them: they may be a discontinued scent, less weight than advertised or made for the overseas market and not shipped for whatever reason. Hence I buy them a lot and for less! I love the scents, they're uplifting in the mornings. My boyfriend loves to lather and he's very happy with these as well.
Scents are delicious, it lathers well, skin feels clean.
Not a huge fan of the Oxygen scent. The exfoliation isn't efficient.

liammsmummy

liammsmummy

Good

cant always get it to lather well, its also too hard to choose what fragrence to purchase as they smell so yummy that it makes you hungry in the shower, it doesnt stain the bottom of the shower like some others iv tried, would give it as a gift in a little hamper and comes in travel size packs very handy and great for being able to try many different scents
so many gorgeous smells feels great as its on your skin looks pretty to leave in your bathroom its affordable for a everyday product but good enough to be your indulgence item
lid is hard to open once wet has broken plenty of my nails

Evil_Santa

Evil_SantaQueensland, 4341

Good

Lux Body Wash leaves you skin smelling wonderful and feeling smooth. Available in a variety of scents to suit anyone. Very pretty package and the product inside the package is even better.
Lux Body Wash has a variety of scents suitable for anyone wishing to pamper themselves. The Exfoliating beads are very good an removing dead skin but are only available in one scent. The scents of Lux Body Wash are all unique in their own way but all leave your skin silky smooth. Lux Body Wash also have very attactive packaging that stands out from the rest.
Price abit expensive.

mzluvinkhim

mzluvinkhim

Good

i tried the Lux Tahitian Escape exfoliating body wash and i loved the pomegranate and palm milk scent it was delicious! the exfoliating beads are also quite gentle and i found it kept my skin feeling clean and fresh.
the scent is really nice
nothing i can think of it is a good product

Ainsley22

Ainsley22

OK

I keep coming back to this product because the packaging and the smell allures me. But it does dry my skin out so i tend to need to moisturize after. I like that they have an exfoliating body wash in the range, but i always use my body wash with a puff so its not too important. It foams up nicely and leaves you smelling great.
The packaging is nice and it comes in delicious scents.
It was drying on my skin and i felt i went through the product quicker than other brands. It is also generally more expensive also.

triciamonaro

triciamonaroQueensland, 4605

I am yet to try all of the different ones available but I have tried the Lux Tahitian Escape exfoliating body wash, Lux Indulge Body Wash and Lux Berry Frappe Shower Gel and have found all of these to have a beautiful scent and all leave skin feeling smooth and silky. I am a little disappointed that they have only one exfoliating scent. I do recommend this to anyone who wishes to pamper themselves a little.
Lux has introduced some lovely scents. Leaves skin feeling smooth and fresh.
If anything would have to say the price maybe. Also only one type in the exfoliating.

JS101

JS101QLD, 4500

OK

This product is quite a good body wash. It is not the body wash for me as I do not feel that it is worth the money that they charge for it. I would buy it again if it was on special or if I needed somebody wash on the road as they are readily available from service stations and other convenient locations in the really small travel packs.
I bought this because I like the packaging and I was really impressed by the aroma.
It is a bit expensive and I don’t think that is justified by the quality of the product. Not that there is anything that I didn’t like about it, there just isn’t anything really memorable about it.

heytherek

heytherek

Good

I really like this product. It now comes in so many flavours and varieties it really does add a bit of luxury to your shower. There are some really nice frangrances that are not too overpowering and this shower body wash does lather up well and leaves your skin feeling nice and fresh. It can be a bit expensive but you do not need to use a lot of the product each time so you can make it last a while.
Comes in some lovely, fresh smelling flavours, leaves your skin feeling nice and moist.
It can be a bit expensive.

leanneleanne

leanneleanne

I regularly buy the Lux Spice body wash, mostly because I love the scent. It smells soft, warm, spicy and vanilla. I only buy it occasionally as a treat because it is more expensive than other brands at the supermarket. It lathers very well and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised. I love that I can still smell it slightly after showering for a while. I haven’t tried any of the other varieties because I love this one so much, but might have a better look next time.
Beautiful fragrances, scent stays on your skin after shower, lathers well, doesn’t dry out skin.
A bit more expensive than other supermarket brands.

smiggie

smiggie

Initially given to me as a present - have since purchased a couple of the various fragrances and like the feel while using the product and the look of my skin after drying.
Good size for use in the shower. Lovely fragrance and consistency
Little on the pricey side

tanyajane

tanyajane

Good

I like this prodcut but use it mroe in Summer than Winter. It does cleanse well and leaves the skin smooth. I have found that it is not as moisture rich as others. The fragrance is pleasant and helps to remove the Fake Tan smell that is often associated with the Summer months. It lathers well and feels great on the skin when used with a sponge. It does not leave a sticky residue on the bath, shower or glass as some similar products do.
Really like the soft shimmer that is left on the skin.
It is more expensive than others on the market.

Pinky101

Pinky101

Good

I trul love this product and have ever since I first discovered it years ago. To me it feels like a luxury body wash (probably why it is called Lux!) I have used many of the scents and love them all. They leave a nice soft fragrance on the skin, without interferring with my perfume or any lotion I decide to put on. They are one of my favourites.
I LOVE Lux body wash. To me they are all beutifully scented without being overpowering. The clean my skin nicely and leave me feeling refreshed and happy.
There are no cons with Lux body wash.

pennie

pennie

Good

my overall opinion for this product is that if they made the bottle a bit bigger at the same price it would be great as i love using this product because it does make my skin clean, feel great and also smell great but i cant afford to keep buying it as it only last for a couple of washes
lux body wash not only smells great it also makes your skin soft and feeling great, when i get out of the shower the smell is still in my skin which is what i love
i personally think for the price of this product the bottle is to small and it runs out very quickly after a couple of washes

AmyPank

AmyPankNSW, 2000

OK

Lux Body wash is an excellent product as it has all those different fragrances available in australia and oversees too. I reckon it is much better than a lot of other products available out there, but the price per bottle is more than other brands available in the market. I specially like the golden touch one. The product is available in most of the supermarkets easily . Another bad thing is they have a standard size of the bottle, do not offer bigger or refill packs like other brands available in the market
Excellent fragrances
A bit costlier for the size of the bottle

tweettee

tweettee

Good

The scents of these shower gels can be quite strong but personally I don't find that to be a problem and they are a fantastic pick me up for your morning shower. The bottles are a nice shape and they look good in the bathroom. I love the ones that look shimmery in the bottle. They are a really nice product.
This is probably my favourite brand of shower gels. I love the range of fragrances and the bottles look really nice in the bathroom and fit well in a shower caddy.
Not as gentle or soft on the skin as other shower gels.

kirsty2010

kirsty2010

Good

It is lovely, smells nice for a long time after the shower too which is a bonus. I have just got my sister onto it and she loves it too now...
Lux Body wash is one of my favourite products because it does have a stronger scent than some others which I like. The bottle is nice and slim so it doesnt take up too much space in the shower and because it is clear you can always see how much is left. The shimmering ones are especially nice and leave you feeling very polished and fresh and ready for the day - or night.
It isnt big enough! I go through it so quickly.

rw2830

rw2830

Good

This is a very nice body wash. It is from a trusted name although I see that they test it on animals. They have a great range of smells which is nice if you want a change. I didn't think it moisturised my body as much as some of the other body washes I have found. I would recommend this product to any body.
This body wash smells really nice and the frangrance lingers on your body for a while after wards. You don't need to use to much or it will become overpowering.
NOthing I could think of.