Lux Soap

Lux Soap Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Beverleyanne

Beverleyanneasked

why has my pink LUX soap lost the fragrance within a few days of use?

Margaret C.

Margaret C.asked

After soap is half used I am getting black marks on the ends of the soap that seem to go right through. Is this a mould

Ndodana

Ndodanaasked

Is lux good for pimples?

louisa2015
louisa2015

I dont know how you're going to use lux to clear up your pimples, but its just a soap to wash your body and face.I would recommend for you to try Clear pimple cream instead of lux,but lux is good to wash of excess dirt from your face☺hope this helps.

Saj

Sajasked

My dermatologist advised me to use lux white soap on face as I suffer from pimple..Nd allergic...So shall I use it?

Saffy
Saffy

Same problem acne acne acne yes you can use lux bar as it is much better than facewashes tried a million of facewash but no effect in fact it has increased my acne better to use bar

Khalid

Khalidasked

Why the lux soap cracked up like a melon within a weak time of it usage?

Druh
Druh

I could only hazard a guess and say that the product was old? Or maybe because of all the chemicals they use to make it. I had always found soap always cracks when it is used with cold water only.
Anyway my suggestion with any product is to keep things simple "if you can't eat it, don't put it on your skin.' Your far better off using organic soap, yeah it's a little more costly - pay for your health now.
Have you thought about this 'take control of your health and escape the sickness industry'? Elaine Hollingsworth [link removed]

sekinat ishola

sekinat isholaasked

I started using lux soap last 4days and I wanna know, if it causes pimples? I am using the one with almond oil.

brian

It probably won't @ I sometimes used to use lux soap bars before I found out I had dermatitis and I didn't have any problems with them though if you are concerned perhaps it's better to take the lux bar and show the doctor to see what they think

Lala

Lalaasked

does this soap brightens my skin?

Arcanum
Arcanum

No it won't.

brian

It cleans though if you want to brighten your skin I would suggest some moisturiser cream or some vitamin e cream as vitamin e and d come from the sun

Get an answer from our members and Lux representatives