Lux Soap

Lux Soap

See the Best Hand Washes & Soaps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lux? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (2)
Peterkirgan
Peterkirgan

The one and only!

Ive always used lux as a kid experimented with others and still apart from the downsizing its the best! Palmolive also great as well all made offshore but good products went to a party and was commented by a woman on the aftershave! I said no just the soap!!!!! Lol

Purchased in February 2021 at IGA for $2.50.

Causes Irritation No
Sandra A.
Sandra A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad for skin and not made in Australia anymore

I used to love lux soaps and used them for close to 8 years but later found out they charged their ingredients, I can only guess to make them cheaper. Saddened that they’re also made in China and use a lot of synthetic ingredients, I wanted natural soap for my skin. I ended up switching to Veldere soaps instead Which aren’t as cheap as lux soaps but they last longer and do a better job

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $3.60.

Causes Irritation Yes
katespetruvia
katespetruviaSydney

can't resist the smell

this is the soap I use for the last 12 months & I never changed. This soap is mositurising, regardless of what variant. It is not expensive and can be bought anywhere.

Chris
ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

fantastic formulation

This soap is good. It makes my skin soft and smells good especially the pink one. It doesn't make my skin feel moisturized. If you are after getting a soap that's heavily available on supermarkets, this is a good choice.

Purchased in December 2019.

Causes Irritation No

JOSEPH BECHARA
JOSEPH BECHARAsydney

Used to be heaps better and more fragrent in it

it has been like 2 years since i used lux soap but just bought it again from big w and it does not smell at all. it is as cheap and not smelly as the aldi brand soap. no way. i am changing my soaps again.

Purchased for $4.50.

Ronna Scott
Ronna Scottsydney

the violet one is what I use

I love the scent of this soap, it's not overpowering and it leaves my skin soft. I buy this in value packs as I realize it saves me some money.

louisa2015
louisa2015Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lux for Everyone ☺

I've been using lux for 5 plus years and my opinion it's a good and cheap soap. It has a beautiful smell and i dont have any problems with it☺i gi e it thumps up.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Paul Hogan
Paul HoganNSW, 2060

Another Product Made In China

You have to be kidding me !.

I'm recently back from many years living in the UK, used Lux here up to 1998, used Lux in the UK for 17 years, back to Australia in 2016 and now Lux is made in China.

The only reason I found out was because I came out in a rash just after using it and checked the pack.

One can only dream of what illegal chemicals the chinese may have added to poor old Lux.

Lux soap

It just dries out my skin, it's not good soap at all, if you wanna test that, alright, use it for few days, and after a month or so, you will see cracks developed in soap, I would say, if a soap itself can't be good how is going to keep our skin healthy??

Find out how Lux Soap compares to other Hand Washes & Soaps

bad soap and I'm changing brands

I am changing brands finally. Your soaps are getting smaller AND they shrink in size in three (3) days and wash away very quickly so I'm constantly buying new packs of 8. Not good. I want a soap that lasts more than a week and has powerful cleansing qualities. Bye Lux.

Druh
DruhBrisbane

Crap at Best...

Lux lavender soap bar caused the tattoo on my leg to raise up and cause eczema... It was raised and ugly and caused me to scratch to my wits end. The only thing that eased that pain was 100% pure coconut oil.
I was not home and did not have access to my regular organic soap...Tsk tsk lux - this occurred on three consecutive mornings - with extreme agitation to 3/4 of my leg. Never again, never!
So what's in your soap bars these days that cause such a reaction?

Mythic
Mythic

Good

A good price on this product and it might work for people with less senstitive skin than myself, it just wasn't for me!
The smell of this soap was beautiful when I tried it a couple of months ago, so whoever is in charge of the aromatherepy potion of the product is doing a good job. The price is decent and afforable and it's easy to find, it's often on sale in my local Coles.
My one issue with this soap is that I felt it really dried out the skin after a few days of using it. The smell is pretty but for long term use, I prefer a product which doesn't dry out my skin!

beautyqueen
beautyqueenvic, 3824

Good

overall i like the lux soaps, i do not use soaps too much as i prefer body washes and shower gels but if i use soap then this is one of the brands i buy, my husband uses soaps alot so he likes this one as it leaves his skin feeling soft and smooth
the price of lux soap is great, especially when i special, i love the range of scents that are available, they are devine, doesnt leave your skin feeling tight and dry like other soaps can, the packaging is cute which is important to me,
there are no cons for the lux soaps

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I must admit I have a terrible hang up about using soaps this is until I tried Lux. It is gentle on the skin and it has a lovely soft smell to it also. It did lather up very easy and all I can say is my skin felt lovely and fresh after I used this soap and smelt gorgeous.
I must admit I am a bt iff'y with all soaps but I wanted to try some so it was this one or Imperial leather, I chose this one Lux as it smelt so nice.
It is a soap and I have a terrible hang up about using soap's until I tried this one Lux.

sumaya
sumaya

Good

I love Lux Soap and no matter what other soaps i use for a change, i always come back to Lux Soap. There is no disappointments when using Lux and i feel it is one of the great brands on the market at the moment. It smell great, moisturies and cleans my skin leaving me feeling great for the rest of the day. The only thing i would change is the price because it is only soap and i sometimes think that like everything,it is a little bit expensive
Smells great, moisturises as it cleans my skin and leaves my skin looking great.
Could be a little cheaper.