Lux Soap

Lux Soap

See the Best Hand Washes & Soaps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lux? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
Peterkirgan
Peterkirgan

The one and only!

Ive always used lux as a kid experimented with others and still apart from the downsizing its the best! Palmolive also great as well all made offshore but good products went to a party and was commented by a woman on the aftershave! I said no just the soap!!!!! Lol

Purchased in February 2021 at IGA for $2.50.

Causes Irritation No
katespetruvia
katespetruviaSydney

can't resist the smell

this is the soap I use for the last 12 months & I never changed. This soap is mositurising, regardless of what variant. It is not expensive and can be bought anywhere.

Chris
ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

fantastic formulation

This soap is good. It makes my skin soft and smells good especially the pink one. It doesn't make my skin feel moisturized. If you are after getting a soap that's heavily available on supermarkets, this is a good choice.

Purchased in December 2019.

Causes Irritation No
Ronna Scott
Ronna Scottsydney

the violet one is what I use

I love the scent of this soap, it's not overpowering and it leaves my skin soft. I buy this in value packs as I realize it saves me some money.

louisa2015
louisa2015Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lux for Everyone ☺

I've been using lux for 5 plus years and my opinion it's a good and cheap soap. It has a beautiful smell and i dont have any problems with it☺i gi e it thumps up.

Revealing
RevealingADELAIDE

Less Soap for money

I like the soap but I do not like the way customers are getting less and paying more.
I bought Lux Soap Soft Caress. The Soap is smaller than it used to be. To top it up there is a chunk of soap missing in providing some contour as an excuse for it.
I could not recommend this product. Look around for better value for your money.

tzelyn
tzelyn

Bad

Its been a long time since Ive used this product. Actually its been a long time since I have used soap bars. These days, I mostly buy Lux Soap bars for my grandparents who still havent quite gotten out of the using soap bars era and are still happy experimenting with different fragrances.
I like the vast variety in fragrances and that it is cost effective. The bars are cheaper than shower gels.
Lux Soap bars tend to dry out my skin, leaving it feeling tight right after a shower. It does not feel as comfortable as opposed to using a shower gel.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Mythic
Mythic

Good

A good price on this product and it might work for people with less senstitive skin than myself, it just wasn't for me!
The smell of this soap was beautiful when I tried it a couple of months ago, so whoever is in charge of the aromatherepy potion of the product is doing a good job. The price is decent and afforable and it's easy to find, it's often on sale in my local Coles.
My one issue with this soap is that I felt it really dried out the skin after a few days of using it. The smell is pretty but for long term use, I prefer a product which doesn't dry out my skin!

beautyqueen
beautyqueenvic, 3824

Good

overall i like the lux soaps, i do not use soaps too much as i prefer body washes and shower gels but if i use soap then this is one of the brands i buy, my husband uses soaps alot so he likes this one as it leaves his skin feeling soft and smooth
the price of lux soap is great, especially when i special, i love the range of scents that are available, they are devine, doesnt leave your skin feeling tight and dry like other soaps can, the packaging is cute which is important to me,
there are no cons for the lux soaps

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I must admit I have a terrible hang up about using soaps this is until I tried Lux. It is gentle on the skin and it has a lovely soft smell to it also. It did lather up very easy and all I can say is my skin felt lovely and fresh after I used this soap and smelt gorgeous.
I must admit I am a bt iff'y with all soaps but I wanted to try some so it was this one or Imperial leather, I chose this one Lux as it smelt so nice.
It is a soap and I have a terrible hang up about using soap's until I tried this one Lux.

sumaya
sumaya

Good

I love Lux Soap and no matter what other soaps i use for a change, i always come back to Lux Soap. There is no disappointments when using Lux and i feel it is one of the great brands on the market at the moment. It smell great, moisturies and cleans my skin leaving me feeling great for the rest of the day. The only thing i would change is the price because it is only soap and i sometimes think that like everything,it is a little bit expensive
Smells great, moisturises as it cleans my skin and leaves my skin looking great.
Could be a little cheaper.

reviewmatey
reviewmateyAU

Good

my personal favourite i sthe pink one and i think it has the best fragrance.The ones which came with almond essence are not available here anymore.Also the Lux with rose petals stuck on it was the best,they looked really cute.Lux is certainly luxury and fits the budget.Another thing is like Palmolive Lux comes in value packs of 5 or 3 and they are easily available in any pharmacy or store.
Cheap-Nice fragrances-does not dissolve easily when left in water
Nothing striking-it does the job a soap must do but sometimes i think it loses its fragrance towards the end

sherri
sherriVic, 3802

Good

I used to think one soap would be as good as any other-till I tried some of the really cheap brands. Nasty, nasty, nasty. Horrid textures and scents. Some felt rough.
In comparison, Lux is luxury or deluxe. It has a lovely soft feel to it, very smooth. It has a nice scent and overall, it isn't too bad a price if you buy the bulk pack, and they are all individually wrapped. It is good quality for a reasonable price. Probably there are better soaps on the market-but you pay big bucks for them.
It has a nice, soft feel to it and comes in a variety of colours and scents. You can also buy quite a few for a reasonable price.
Nothing really to say against it.

heytherek
heytherek

Good

Lux soap has been around for ever and I always remember that it was a favourite in our household as a child. It is still the same and comes in a large enough bar to last some time. The soap comes in a variety of next luxury flavours these days and smell really nice to use. It is an inexpensive soap that is readily available and has retained its quality over the years.
Comes in a nice range of flavours and scents. Can buy in larger packet sizes. The soap is a large enough size to last a while.
There are none.

Pinky101
Pinky101

Bad

I love the Lux body wash so thought I would like the soap, but it is just a cheap nasty soap in my opinion. There were a few scents I liked, but most I didn't. It dried my skin out and is not good for anyone with sensitive skin. I wouldn't really recommend it unless you were desperate.
It is cheap and is easy to get. They were good for my husbands back acne.
I don't like most of the scents, they smell like cheap soap, which this is I guess. It is not good for sensitive skin and they dried my skin out.