Lux Soap

Lux Soap

See the Best Hand Washes & Soaps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lux? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
Peterkirgan
Peterkirgan

The one and only!

Ive always used lux as a kid experimented with others and still apart from the downsizing its the best! Palmolive also great as well all made offshore but good products went to a party and was commented by a woman on the aftershave! I said no just the soap!!!!! Lol

Purchased in February 2021 at IGA for $2.50.

Causes Irritation No
katespetruvia
katespetruviaSydney

can't resist the smell

this is the soap I use for the last 12 months & I never changed. This soap is mositurising, regardless of what variant. It is not expensive and can be bought anywhere.

Chris
ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

fantastic formulation

This soap is good. It makes my skin soft and smells good especially the pink one. It doesn't make my skin feel moisturized. If you are after getting a soap that's heavily available on supermarkets, this is a good choice.

Purchased in December 2019.

Causes Irritation No
Ronna Scott
Ronna Scottsydney

the violet one is what I use

I love the scent of this soap, it's not overpowering and it leaves my skin soft. I buy this in value packs as I realize it saves me some money.

louisa2015
louisa2015Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lux for Everyone ☺

I've been using lux for 5 plus years and my opinion it's a good and cheap soap. It has a beautiful smell and i dont have any problems with it☺i gi e it thumps up.

Julie
JulieSydney

Smells good but leaves sticky feeling

I love Lux when I was in my teens but it has changed through the years. Now that I am a mum, I usually buy them but not for daily use. The petal touch and the soft and creamy scents are good but they leave a very sticky feeling after lathering. It seems to be full of muck and sticky ingredients. It maybe the moisturizers but I did not like it as compared to what I smell and feel before, the skin feels silkier without all that sticky feeling before compared to the new formula.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great family soap for the entire family

This is a great soap which has been around for a long time and it smells great and is a great soap to rely on. The fragrances arent too strong and its easy to use this soap for everyday use anytime of the year. I like the fact that this soap doesnt melt in the water like another well known moisturising soap and it doesnt loose its shape. Overall this is a great soap that I can depend on because its easily found in the shops and it really is pretty good value for money.
This is a good soap which I find doesnt really dry out my skin and its smells great too.
It is a soap so if you want a soap free product with more moisturising, then this isnt it.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Mythic
Mythic

Good

A good price on this product and it might work for people with less senstitive skin than myself, it just wasn't for me!
The smell of this soap was beautiful when I tried it a couple of months ago, so whoever is in charge of the aromatherepy potion of the product is doing a good job. The price is decent and afforable and it's easy to find, it's often on sale in my local Coles.
My one issue with this soap is that I felt it really dried out the skin after a few days of using it. The smell is pretty but for long term use, I prefer a product which doesn't dry out my skin!

beautyqueen
beautyqueenvic, 3824

Good

overall i like the lux soaps, i do not use soaps too much as i prefer body washes and shower gels but if i use soap then this is one of the brands i buy, my husband uses soaps alot so he likes this one as it leaves his skin feeling soft and smooth
the price of lux soap is great, especially when i special, i love the range of scents that are available, they are devine, doesnt leave your skin feeling tight and dry like other soaps can, the packaging is cute which is important to me,
there are no cons for the lux soaps

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I must admit I have a terrible hang up about using soaps this is until I tried Lux. It is gentle on the skin and it has a lovely soft smell to it also. It did lather up very easy and all I can say is my skin felt lovely and fresh after I used this soap and smelt gorgeous.
I must admit I am a bt iff'y with all soaps but I wanted to try some so it was this one or Imperial leather, I chose this one Lux as it smelt so nice.
It is a soap and I have a terrible hang up about using soap's until I tried this one Lux.

sumaya
sumaya

Good

I love Lux Soap and no matter what other soaps i use for a change, i always come back to Lux Soap. There is no disappointments when using Lux and i feel it is one of the great brands on the market at the moment. It smell great, moisturies and cleans my skin leaving me feeling great for the rest of the day. The only thing i would change is the price because it is only soap and i sometimes think that like everything,it is a little bit expensive
Smells great, moisturises as it cleans my skin and leaves my skin looking great.
Could be a little cheaper.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

OK

good soap with nice fragrance, its cheap and does the job, personally i wouldnt recommend it for people with sensitive skins
does the job, removed dirt and oil from the skin. Leaves skin feeling clean and soft. cheap, available in bulk packs and has a nice fragrance
Dried out skin quite alot and left it feeling tight

seashelle
seashelle

OK

This soap has a fragrance but it is still a pleasant one. All of them are quite nice, but I prefer the pink one the best. Fresh and awakening. They are very affordable and great for people with normal skin. However as I have sensitive excma skin I prefer the non soap bath and shower gels like Cetaphil and QV (out of the drugstore brands). For it's cost, this is a great soap, for people who use soaps.
Smells nice, slightly moisturising, very affordable. Great product for it's price.
However, not moisturising enough for very dry or sensitive skin.

reviewmatey
reviewmateyAU

Good

my personal favourite i sthe pink one and i think it has the best fragrance.The ones which came with almond essence are not available here anymore.Also the Lux with rose petals stuck on it was the best,they looked really cute.Lux is certainly luxury and fits the budget.Another thing is like Palmolive Lux comes in value packs of 5 or 3 and they are easily available in any pharmacy or store.
Cheap-Nice fragrances-does not dissolve easily when left in water
Nothing striking-it does the job a soap must do but sometimes i think it loses its fragrance towards the end

sherri
sherriVic, 3802

Good

I used to think one soap would be as good as any other-till I tried some of the really cheap brands. Nasty, nasty, nasty. Horrid textures and scents. Some felt rough.
In comparison, Lux is luxury or deluxe. It has a lovely soft feel to it, very smooth. It has a nice scent and overall, it isn't too bad a price if you buy the bulk pack, and they are all individually wrapped. It is good quality for a reasonable price. Probably there are better soaps on the market-but you pay big bucks for them.
It has a nice, soft feel to it and comes in a variety of colours and scents. You can also buy quite a few for a reasonable price.
Nothing really to say against it.