Lux Soap

Lux Soap (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Hand Washes & Soaps in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lux? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
Vespera
Vespera

OK

It's a good run of the mill family soap, if it's a typical family looking for it. It should suit most skin types, though it may be a bit drying for the senstive skinned people. It lasts quite a long time though, so it would be economical to have as a normal bar soap alternative to body wash types.
It smells quite nice, feels like a typical old-fashioned type of bar soap. It's also quite cheap, especially since they're nearly always sold in value packs.
It fully 'melts' when left wet, breaks and chips quite easily, and cracks when it starts to try.

jolene
joleneAU

Good

excellent value for cost. Very nice fragrance without over powering. Does not leave my skin dry, froths up enough to use for shaving legs if no shaving cream at hand. The soap can come in large packs for more value (big W has a good price) Also enjoy the look of the different colours n my soap dish.
value for money

fanatical
fanatical

Good

I prefer bars to gels as I believe they not only last longer but there is little to no wastage. It is one brand I look for when buying soap. I like that you can buy a few and save rather than one at a time.
Good price. Smells nice. I feel clean and fresh. It actually leaves my skin feeling quite alright compared to other soaps which can have a drying effect.
That it cracks up if unused for a while, or if left in a pool of water it goes soggy and is virtually useless (like in the kids bath).

bunnimon
bunnimon

OK

I don't like to use Lux soap in the shower because it becomes soggy and flaky if it is left in the soap tray which is just inconvenient. When it dries out it often cracks which makes it unpleasant to use next time. Not a huge fan of bar soap, as I prefer shower gel or body wash, but it is still handy to have around.
Good simple nice smelling soap to have on the hand basin. Lasts a long time. Fair price. Doesn't seem to be hard to find anywhere.
A bit old fashioned, it just reminds me of my grandmother's house. Not great to use in the shower.

Hand Washes & Soaps

Find out how Lux Soap compares to other Hand Washes & Soaps

fingaltracy
fingaltracyNSW, 2315

OK

I purchased a pack of Petal Touch soap for the guests shower when visitors came,I found it to be a bit messy in the shower dish and seemed to become quite a soft soap once used a couple of times.My children have used it in the bath also and its a good size for smaller hands but once again it did seem to get too soft to quickly.Left a really nice smell on their clean skin and did not dry it out at all.
Pleasant smelling soap, nice hand size soap.
Tends to go a bit slimy in the soap tray in the shower.